On December 07 2013 01:12 shiroiusagi wrote:
How did I lose I saw myself with more votes at 8am. Something isn't right.
How did I lose I saw myself with more votes at 8am. Something isn't right.
You won wait I haven't fixed it yet
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:12 shiroiusagi wrote: How did I lose I saw myself with more votes at 8am. Something isn't right. You won wait I haven't fixed it yet | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:12 shiroiusagi wrote: How did I lose I saw myself with more votes at 8am. Something isn't right. lichter probably secretly from Florida | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:14 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 01:12 shiroiusagi wrote: How did I lose I saw myself with more votes at 8am. Something isn't right. lichter probably secretly from Florida I thought you were in class | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:15 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 01:14 Shellshock wrote: On December 07 2013 01:12 shiroiusagi wrote: How did I lose I saw myself with more votes at 8am. Something isn't right. lichter probably secretly from Florida I thought you were in class I am on my computer in class. I just got here | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:15 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 01:15 lichter wrote: On December 07 2013 01:14 Shellshock wrote: On December 07 2013 01:12 shiroiusagi wrote: How did I lose I saw myself with more votes at 8am. Something isn't right. lichter probably secretly from Florida I thought you were in class I am on my computer in class. I just got here Since when are you from Switzerland | ||
|
Serejai
6007 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
| ||
|
shiroiusagi
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:19 Die4Ever wrote: I win! thank you to my fans! Also I want to thank Grovbolle and MrBitter for their help on twitter. Wow that's some big tweets. :O How many votes did you get? | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:20 shiroiusagi wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 01:19 Die4Ever wrote: I win! thank you to my fans! Also I want to thank Grovbolle and MrBitter for their help on twitter. Wow that's some big tweets. :O How many votes did you get? I think it was 121, MrBitter was a retweet so not as big as a normal tweet | ||
|
ffadicted
United States3545 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:26 lichter wrote: Only 3 minutes left in OT Shouldn't it be over now? you posted at 1:07 KST | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
Melliflue
United Kingdom1389 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:26 lichter wrote: Only 3 minutes left in OT Are we allowed to vote in OT if we voted in the original poll? | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
gg TDL. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:35 Melliflue wrote: Are we allowed to vote in OT if we voted in the original poll? yes, otherwise he would've just reposted the previous poll | ||
|
Melliflue
United Kingdom1389 Posts
On December 07 2013 01:40 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2013 01:35 Melliflue wrote: On December 07 2013 01:26 lichter wrote: Only 3 minutes left in OT Are we allowed to vote in OT if we voted in the original poll? yes, otherwise he would've just reposted the previous poll Good point And thanks for the answer. | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|