• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:31
CEST 19:31
KST 02:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7905 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 52

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 109 Next
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 09 2013 15:37 GMT
#1021
Ro32 omg omg time to vote!
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
December 09 2013 15:39 GMT
#1022
Want to be a baller? Vote batter!

Chill has abandoned us, he doesn't deserve your vote for 2013!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 09 2013 15:50 GMT
#1023
On December 10 2013 00:39 Ghanburighan wrote:
Want to be a baller? Vote batter!

Chill has abandoned us, he doesn't deserve your vote for 2013!

Voting better is voting baller in a baller fashion to vote our betters
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-09 16:02:59
December 09 2013 15:54 GMT
#1024
If I make it to the RO16 I'll make a battle report for every TLCMAT match I win, including RO64 and RO32
I can also do brood war against AI
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 09 2013 16:00 GMT
#1025
go plexa !
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 09 2013 16:02 GMT
#1026
On December 10 2013 01:00 disciple wrote:
go plexa !

13-0
But he might close this thread if he loses, don't you dare vote serejai
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437884&currentpage=2#38
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 09 2013 16:04 GMT
#1027
Let me lose so that I can stop worrying about not losing anymore plz
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 09 2013 16:27 GMT
#1028
I'm not sure why, but at least I'm not being eaten alive.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
December 09 2013 16:28 GMT
#1029
I guess I should be doing some promotion for this round.

ok.

please vote for me!

I'm going to bed now...
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 09 2013 16:33 GMT
#1030
On December 10 2013 01:27 TheBB wrote:
I'm not sure why, but at least I'm not being eaten alive.

it's because it's not the group of death. Therefore, it's logically the group of life, and administrators of successful websites are not generally cannibals so you are safe for now
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
December 09 2013 16:36 GMT
#1031
Go Plexa! \o/ Also

[image loading]
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
December 09 2013 16:59 GMT
#1032
Bisu too mainstream, vote Torenhire!

ThS2L is counting on your votes, don't forget.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-09 17:01:16
December 09 2013 17:00 GMT
#1033
I want a BisuDagger vs Blind-Rawr final ! So KT can crush SKT to be champion !

Battlecruiser vs calendar. This is easy.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 09 2013 17:03 GMT
#1034
Group E for me is nearly as nerve-wracking as my group because I'm on Team Torenhire and I'm pulling for baller
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-09 17:09:40
December 09 2013 17:09 GMT
#1035
On December 10 2013 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
Group E for me is nearly as nerve-wracking as my group because I'm on Team Torenhire and I'm pulling for baller


I am ready to accept my fate, I didn't want BisuDagger in my group because rapid Bisu fanboys are terrible and will blindly vote because he has Bisu in his name.

Fare thee well, tournament, and ThS2L.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-09 17:11:44
December 09 2013 17:11 GMT
#1036
On December 10 2013 02:09 Torenhire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
Group E for me is nearly as nerve-wracking as my group because I'm on Team Torenhire and I'm pulling for baller


I am ready to accept my fate, I didn't want BisuDagger in my group because rapid Bisu fanboys are terrible and will blindly vote because he has Bisu in his name.

Fare thee well, tournament, and ThS2L.

but if you do ThS2L anyways you'll have very strong support for the next TLCMAT
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 09 2013 17:33 GMT
#1037
Everyone should vote for me because of the WCS Predictor 2014 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436957

I'm in Group H
"Expert" mods4ever.com
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
December 09 2013 17:41 GMT
#1038
wow you guys voted tank in over zealously

fo real
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
December 09 2013 17:56 GMT
#1039
On December 10 2013 02:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 02:09 Torenhire wrote:
On December 10 2013 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
Group E for me is nearly as nerve-wracking as my group because I'm on Team Torenhire and I'm pulling for baller


I am ready to accept my fate, I didn't want BisuDagger in my group because rapid Bisu fanboys are terrible and will blindly vote because he has Bisu in his name.

Fare thee well, tournament, and ThS2L.

but if you do ThS2L anyways you'll have very strong support for the next TLCMAT


Everyone knows the first one is the only important one.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 09 2013 17:56 GMT
#1040
On December 10 2013 02:56 Torenhire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 02:11 The_Templar wrote:
On December 10 2013 02:09 Torenhire wrote:
On December 10 2013 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
Group E for me is nearly as nerve-wracking as my group because I'm on Team Torenhire and I'm pulling for baller


I am ready to accept my fate, I didn't want BisuDagger in my group because rapid Bisu fanboys are terrible and will blindly vote because he has Bisu in his name.

Fare thee well, tournament, and ThS2L.

but if you do ThS2L anyways you'll have very strong support for the next TLCMAT


Everyone knows the first one is the only important one.

As a counterargument I present the TL Map Contest.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM712
TKL 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 712
ByuN 301
TKL 244
mouzHeroMarine 173
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25310
Calm 3217
Shuttle 1169
Horang2 505
Soulkey 194
Dewaltoss 128
Rush 119
Zeus 63
Free 38
Hyun 33
[ Show more ]
sorry 28
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 20
Bale 18
PianO 18
Rock 16
Aegong 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1346
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m4722
pashabiceps644
Fnx 636
x6flipin470
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
singsing1992
Liquid`RaSZi1486
Beastyqt647
Grubby632
ceh9465
C9.Mang0326
crisheroes241
Khaldor234
420jenkins194
dupreeh174
IndyStarCraft 161
QueenE93
Trikslyr90
B2W.Neo76
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 17
• EnkiAlexander 15
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3278
• WagamamaTV577
League of Legends
• Nemesis3131
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur826
• imaqtpie425
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 29m
INu's Battles
17h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 29m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.