On October 20 2013 21:32 NeThZOR wrote:
He was one of my favourite players...
I really hope Puck gets another team.
He was one of my favourite players...
I really hope Puck gets another team.
He's pretty good,so trust me he will...
GL Puck!
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Zerg.Zilla
Hungary5029 Posts
On October 20 2013 21:32 NeThZOR wrote: He was one of my favourite players... I really hope Puck gets another team. He's pretty good,so trust me he will... GL Puck! | ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
lol. best of luck Puck | ||
|
ArTiFaKs
United States1229 Posts
Oh and that guy who's talking about greed and gold-digging, go fuck yourself, bud. There's a difference between greed and ambition and it's really baffling you have no concept of this. He is one of the most dedicated and caring player's in the game, and actually really enjoys and loves the game which is great to see in a pro player. I'm glad he's trying to better himself and his name in this cutthroat scene. | ||
|
crbox
Canada1181 Posts
this is some pretty sick micro :o | ||
|
Salient
United States876 Posts
| ||
|
Salient
United States876 Posts
| ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
On October 20 2013 22:32 Zerg.Zilla wrote: Show nested quote + On October 20 2013 21:32 NeThZOR wrote: He was one of my favourite players... I really hope Puck gets another team. He's pretty good,so trust me he will... GL Puck! Yeah he indeed is a very strong and solid player. I think at this point he comfortably surpassed HuK as the best NA toss. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|