• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5807 users

MarineKing Switching To League Of Legends - Page 57

Forum Index > SC2 General
1146 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 Next
Stop the League of Legends bashing. Temp bans will be handed out from now on. - Page 32.
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
December 27 2013 17:28 GMT
#1121
MK wins using BCs and playing for fun vs KangHo I want to see every player playing for fun now
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
December 27 2013 17:28 GMT
#1122
Yes he played solid mech right now on the stream.
-NeBu-
Profile Joined September 2012
Poland107 Posts
December 27 2013 17:29 GMT
#1123
MarineKing best terran and player ever... <3
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
December 27 2013 18:25 GMT
#1124
On December 28 2013 02:27 Fusilero wrote:
Both Prime teams lost in the OGN qualifiers (Optimus fell one map short of making the live playoffs for OGN to incredible miracle and sentinel to amateur team mook in their final series). In the drop down tournament both prime teams lost to mook (Optimus took a map off them while sentinel lose 0-2 so I guess optimus is the better team). Neither teams played marineking, he's only been spotted in the showmatch.


I didn't know about that showmatch. How did he do? would you mind sharing VODs?
Everyday Girl's Day~!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 27 2013 18:28 GMT
#1125
On December 28 2013 03:25 Kergy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 02:27 Fusilero wrote:
Both Prime teams lost in the OGN qualifiers (Optimus fell one map short of making the live playoffs for OGN to incredible miracle and sentinel to amateur team mook in their final series). In the drop down tournament both prime teams lost to mook (Optimus took a map off them while sentinel lose 0-2 so I guess optimus is the better team). Neither teams played marineking, he's only been spotted in the showmatch.


I didn't know about that showmatch. How did he do? would you mind sharing VODs?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=187220&currentpage=447#8935
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
December 27 2013 19:51 GMT
#1126
Is he coming back to SC2 or is he playing for fun because he misses it now?
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 27 2013 20:18 GMT
#1127
Someone posted that he said for fun
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
December 27 2013 20:18 GMT
#1128
On December 28 2013 04:51 Destructicon wrote:
Is he coming back to SC2 or is he playing for fun because he misses it now?

He played for fun today no one knows for what he will play tomorrow
FatkiddsLag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States413 Posts
December 27 2013 20:34 GMT
#1129
On December 28 2013 01:42 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.

it does, actually. sponsor support, viewership, production value are all negatively impacted. but that's besides the point.

MKP streaming yay~


What about increasing viewership for esports as a whole? Fighting to get video game competition recognized by governments to get visas? The community and sponsors are not limited to the current people in esports. It can grow, and there is more then enough room for several games.
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
December 27 2013 20:39 GMT
#1130
On December 28 2013 03:28 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 03:25 Kergy wrote:
On December 28 2013 02:27 Fusilero wrote:
Both Prime teams lost in the OGN qualifiers (Optimus fell one map short of making the live playoffs for OGN to incredible miracle and sentinel to amateur team mook in their final series). In the drop down tournament both prime teams lost to mook (Optimus took a map off them while sentinel lose 0-2 so I guess optimus is the better team). Neither teams played marineking, he's only been spotted in the showmatch.


I didn't know about that showmatch. How did he do? would you mind sharing VODs?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=187220&currentpage=447#8935


thank you!
that didn't look so good ;~;
Everyday Girl's Day~!
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-27 21:08:21
December 27 2013 21:07 GMT
#1131
On December 28 2013 05:34 FatkiddsLag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 01:42 opterown wrote:
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.

it does, actually. sponsor support, viewership, production value are all negatively impacted. but that's besides the point.

MKP streaming yay~


What about increasing viewership for esports as a whole?


I don't think it increases viewership for esports as a whole, but instead just for that individual game. The esports pie is so niche and tiny that it can't support multiple games without cannibalizing the audience/money from other games. What helps LoL, really only helps LoL itself and not really other games.

I don't believe esports games are as synergetic in helping other games as personalities in the scene will lead you to believe. There's just not enough sponsor money/eyeballs, etc to go around to greatly support a ton of games. One game rises at the expense of another game.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
December 27 2013 21:12 GMT
#1132
On December 28 2013 06:07 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 05:34 FatkiddsLag wrote:
On December 28 2013 01:42 opterown wrote:
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.

it does, actually. sponsor support, viewership, production value are all negatively impacted. but that's besides the point.

MKP streaming yay~


What about increasing viewership for esports as a whole?


I don't think it increases viewership for esports as a whole, but instead just for that individual game. The esports pie is so niche and tiny that it can't support multiple games without cannibalizing the audience/money from other games. What helps LoL, really only helps LoL itself and not really other games.

I don't believe esports games are as synergetic in helping other games as personalities in the scene will lead you to believe. There's just not enough sponsor money/eyeballs, etc to go around to greatly support a ton of games. One game rises at the expense of another game.

Depends. One game getting in the news means people read about games and might look at games they like and see if they are available to watch/etc.
HOLY CHECK!
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-27 21:18:56
December 27 2013 21:17 GMT
#1133
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.


While I agree, I just can't understand why anyone would want to play or watch an ugly DoTA ripoff. That fact alone totally turns me off to LoL. Especially considering that DoTA 2 has gained so much traction as an e-sport. I understand that everyone has different tastes, I just don't understand them. Some people just feel like it doesn't belong. I would feel the same if they did something like add Golf to the Olympics. Opinions are weird things.

EDIT: I've played both games by the way. I'm not mindlessly bashing LoL. I think a lot of SC2 players tend to do that. Shit all over games like CoD, fighting games, LoL, DoTA, etc without ever having played one or all of them.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
December 27 2013 21:25 GMT
#1134
On December 28 2013 06:17 Ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.


While I agree, I just can't understand why anyone would want to play or watch an ugly DoTA ripoff. That fact alone totally turns me off to LoL. Especially considering that DoTA 2 has gained so much traction as an e-sport. I understand that everyone has different tastes, I just don't understand them. Some people just feel like it doesn't belong. I would feel the same if they did something like add Golf to the Olympics. Opinions are weird things.

EDIT: I've played both games by the way. I'm not mindlessly bashing LoL. I think a lot of SC2 players tend to do that. Shit all over games like CoD, fighting games, LoL, DoTA, etc without ever having played one or all of them.


I don't play any moba game, nor watch either much as I think you need to play in order to get full enjoyment from watching a moba. However, from watching some of the big events like the international and lol seasons finals, I think LoL is the more enjoyable game to watch. I also think LoL has better graphics too and don't really care for dota's dull colours and colour palette they chose.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
December 27 2013 21:28 GMT
#1135
On December 28 2013 06:25 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 06:17 Ayaz2810 wrote:
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.


While I agree, I just can't understand why anyone would want to play or watch an ugly DoTA ripoff. That fact alone totally turns me off to LoL. Especially considering that DoTA 2 has gained so much traction as an e-sport. I understand that everyone has different tastes, I just don't understand them. Some people just feel like it doesn't belong. I would feel the same if they did something like add Golf to the Olympics. Opinions are weird things.

EDIT: I've played both games by the way. I'm not mindlessly bashing LoL. I think a lot of SC2 players tend to do that. Shit all over games like CoD, fighting games, LoL, DoTA, etc without ever having played one or all of them.


I don't play any moba game, nor watch either much as I think you need to play in order to get full enjoyment from watching a moba. However, from watching some of the big events like the international and lol seasons finals, I think LoL is the more enjoyable game to watch. I also think LoL has better graphics too and don't really care for dota's dull colours and colour palette they chose.


Well, that's just like, your opinion man.

But seriously, I agree that you need to play one to enjoy watching one. Same kinda goes for RTS games. You can't appreciate the complexities and strategies in a game without playing it.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
FoxerGames
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia120 Posts
December 27 2013 21:32 GMT
#1136
On December 28 2013 06:17 Ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.


While I agree, I just can't understand why anyone would want to play or watch an ugly DoTA ripoff. That fact alone totally turns me off to LoL. Especially considering that DoTA 2 has gained so much traction as an e-sport. I understand that everyone has different tastes, I just don't understand them. Some people just feel like it doesn't belong. I would feel the same if they did something like add Golf to the Olympics. Opinions are weird things.

EDIT: I've played both games by the way. I'm not mindlessly bashing LoL. I think a lot of SC2 players tend to do that. Shit all over games like CoD, fighting games, LoL, DoTA, etc without ever having played one or all of them.


Didn't one of the developer for DoTA moved to create LoL leaving his assets to Icefrog.??
I didn't want to work so I didn't.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
December 27 2013 21:36 GMT
#1137
On December 28 2013 06:28 Ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 06:25 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 28 2013 06:17 Ayaz2810 wrote:
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.


While I agree, I just can't understand why anyone would want to play or watch an ugly DoTA ripoff. That fact alone totally turns me off to LoL. Especially considering that DoTA 2 has gained so much traction as an e-sport. I understand that everyone has different tastes, I just don't understand them. Some people just feel like it doesn't belong. I would feel the same if they did something like add Golf to the Olympics. Opinions are weird things.

EDIT: I've played both games by the way. I'm not mindlessly bashing LoL. I think a lot of SC2 players tend to do that. Shit all over games like CoD, fighting games, LoL, DoTA, etc without ever having played one or all of them.


I don't play any moba game, nor watch either much as I think you need to play in order to get full enjoyment from watching a moba. However, from watching some of the big events like the international and lol seasons finals, I think LoL is the more enjoyable game to watch. I also think LoL has better graphics too and don't really care for dota's dull colours and colour palette they chose.


Well, that's just like, your opinion man.

But seriously, I agree that you need to play one to enjoy watching one. Same kinda goes for RTS games. You can't appreciate the complexities and strategies in a game without playing it.


I think the barrier to entry is a lot lower for watching sc2. In sc2 the common man can still tell that winning a big fight is good for one player and can understand that one player is trying to beat another player in battles.

In moba, one of the main problems I have from watching due to not playing is I have no idea what is going on most of the time. The best I can do is follow the kill/death ratio of the two teams, but that is not always a reliable indicator on who is winning. Also, when it comes to team fights in both dota/lol I have no idea what is going on as the screen is just filled with a bunch of spell effects. You just need to wait until the battle comes to an end to see who comes out on top. I guess you could say the same about a 200/200 fight in sc2.

I also can't tell what makes skillful plays in mobas. I can't tell the difference b/w a dendi/faker from joe public in a game. I saw the dendi fountain hooks in the international and while everyone was losing their shit over it, I couldn't tell why that was considered skillful and it looked more op to me. Without playing the games and understanding champions and their skills, etc it's just too hard to follow and enjoy watching a moba.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
December 27 2013 21:55 GMT
#1138
On December 28 2013 06:17 Ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.


While I agree, I just can't understand why anyone would want to play or watch an ugly DoTA ripoff. That fact alone totally turns me off to LoL. Especially considering that DoTA 2 has gained so much traction as an e-sport. I understand that everyone has different tastes, I just don't understand them. Some people just feel like it doesn't belong. I would feel the same if they did something like add Golf to the Olympics. Opinions are weird things.

EDIT: I've played both games by the way. I'm not mindlessly bashing LoL. I think a lot of SC2 players tend to do that. Shit all over games like CoD, fighting games, LoL, DoTA, etc without ever having played one or all of them.

Calling LoL is a Dota ripoff is like calling SC a Dune's ripoff.
While still sharing basic mechanics, games like LoL, Dota, Smite are so much different that you can only classify them as same genre/category, not cheap ripoff. Just because something exists longer, it doesn't mean everything comes after that are ripoff.

Believe it or not, Dota2 is not getting bigger. Despite being out of beta for 4 months and open Chinese and Korea servers, Dota2 player base is stagnate. If you check on steamgraph, the number of online players has been the same for a while now. While Valve is able to build Dota2 to be self-sustained, it's not gonna get bigger than LoL anytime soon.
And not to mention that TL is about to pick up LoL.
MrMercuG
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands2389 Posts
December 27 2013 22:03 GMT
#1139
On December 28 2013 06:17 Ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.


While I agree, I just can't understand why anyone would want to play or watch an ugly DoTA ripoff. That fact alone totally turns me off to LoL. Especially considering that DoTA 2 has gained so much traction as an e-sport. I understand that everyone has different tastes, I just don't understand them. Some people just feel like it doesn't belong. I would feel the same if they did something like add Golf to the Olympics. Opinions are weird things.

EDIT: I've played both games by the way. I'm not mindlessly bashing LoL. I think a lot of SC2 players tend to do that. Shit all over games like CoD, fighting games, LoL, DoTA, etc without ever having played one or all of them.


I honestly think the part where SC2 fans bash nearly every other esport out there is what might be holding it back a little, some people might be scared to play when they get bashed when they say they come from LoL or CoD. A lot of people tend to underestimate how hard LoL can be to play at a high lvl, a couple of pretty talented SC2 players went over to LoL, but all came back accomplishing near to nothing.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-27 22:09:54
December 27 2013 22:04 GMT
#1140
On December 28 2013 06:28 Ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 06:25 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 28 2013 06:17 Ayaz2810 wrote:
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.


While I agree, I just can't understand why anyone would want to play or watch an ugly DoTA ripoff. That fact alone totally turns me off to LoL. Especially considering that DoTA 2 has gained so much traction as an e-sport. I understand that everyone has different tastes, I just don't understand them. Some people just feel like it doesn't belong. I would feel the same if they did something like add Golf to the Olympics. Opinions are weird things.

EDIT: I've played both games by the way. I'm not mindlessly bashing LoL. I think a lot of SC2 players tend to do that. Shit all over games like CoD, fighting games, LoL, DoTA, etc without ever having played one or all of them.


I don't play any moba game, nor watch either much as I think you need to play in order to get full enjoyment from watching a moba. However, from watching some of the big events like the international and lol seasons finals, I think LoL is the more enjoyable game to watch. I also think LoL has better graphics too and don't really care for dota's dull colours and colour palette they chose.


Well, that's just like, your opinion man.

But seriously, I agree that you need to play one to enjoy watching one. Same kinda goes for RTS games. You can't appreciate the complexities and strategies in a game without playing it.


His opinion is like mine and guess what? A lot of people share that the same opinion and have played both games. Then you have those folks who say League is too cartoony for their liking which is fine just as long as those people understand a lot of us find it easier on the eyes when spectating. I'd be careful with the ripoff label though because MOBAs is it's own genre and battle arenas have been around a lot longer than dota, although dota definitely put the genre in the spotlight.

Ofc you need to play them to enjoy them/know what's going on. Same rules apply for sports as well. If you don't have a clue what's going on it's very hard to get into the sport.

On December 28 2013 07:03 MrMercuG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 06:17 Ayaz2810 wrote:
On December 28 2013 01:37 FatkiddsLag wrote:
The popularity of one sport does not mean negativity for another. I don't understand why people get so defensive about League being big in the esports scene. It's not really my thing to watch, but there can be more then one sport.


While I agree, I just can't understand why anyone would want to play or watch an ugly DoTA ripoff. That fact alone totally turns me off to LoL. Especially considering that DoTA 2 has gained so much traction as an e-sport. I understand that everyone has different tastes, I just don't understand them. Some people just feel like it doesn't belong. I would feel the same if they did something like add Golf to the Olympics. Opinions are weird things.

EDIT: I've played both games by the way. I'm not mindlessly bashing LoL. I think a lot of SC2 players tend to do that. Shit all over games like CoD, fighting games, LoL, DoTA, etc without ever having played one or all of them.


I honestly think the part where SC2 fans bash nearly every other esport out there is what might be holding it back a little, some people might be scared to play when they get bashed when they say they come from LoL or CoD. A lot of people tend to underestimate how hard LoL can be to play at a high lvl, a couple of pretty talented SC2 players went over to LoL, but all came back accomplishing near to nothing.


What? If anything it's something to poke fun about, but holding it back? I find that funny in itself. No matter the game, competitive gaming will always be a niche market due to accessibility and you sort of have to be into it already. This isn't Farmville or Angry Birds. Maybe Samsung were right when they wanted to shift focus more to mobile games and applications. ;o
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2575
Artosis 787
910 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever683
NeuroSwarm189
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv279
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe152
Other Games
summit1g8438
JimRising 630
Day[9].tv303
C9.Mang0299
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick802
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream353
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv303
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.