• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:35
CEST 11:35
KST 18:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6509 users

FXOpen to stop sponsoring FXO.KR - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
246 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
October 02 2013 07:57 GMT
#101
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.


Can you tell me why there was such a big time gap between jinair and tving starleague? I also want to to know why skt is sponsoring proleague. Youre dillusional if you really think broodwar wasnt dying
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
October 02 2013 07:57 GMT
#102
Well, I hope starcraft will do a turn to the better in Korea, but sadly I don't think that is possible. The interest of the Korean people is just not there anymore, and where there are few viewers, there are even less sponsors. :-/

KespA and Blizzard need some new tactic for the Korean market and they need it soon, as I doubt things will get better on their own over there.
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
October 02 2013 08:01 GMT
#103
On October 02 2013 16:57 mongmong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.


Can you tell me why there was such a big time gap between jinair and tving starleague? I also want to to know why skt is sponsoring proleague. Youre dillusional if you really think broodwar wasnt dying


Dude thats like totally natural and shit. Just like mbc game shutting down and fox/hero/hyte/oz disbanding. BW was totally on the up and up towards its end. The introduction of dota 2 to korea will also be really good for lol, competition and all you know.
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
October 02 2013 08:04 GMT
#104
On October 02 2013 16:44 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 16:27 Ammanas wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:19 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:02 NEEDZMOAR wrote:
Come on, this has probably nothing to do with this but imo korean teams really need to do a better job at promoting their sponsors for foreign fans!!!

EG is honestly the only team that is doing a decent job (and lg-Im for a little bit) at constantly promoting the companies giving them money.


To be honest I don't even know what FXOpen even is. I can't name a single sponsor of Prime or MVP.


That's because they don't have any ^^


Not entirely true. Prime still doubles as models and sells clothes. And they rep Tt Esports gear. (As you'll find, if you got to the PrimeZzang global site.) It appears that the selection of clothes available from the site may be very limited on the English site - only see the one hoodie, all of the other Prime uniform items are no longer listed.

Wonder how Artosis feels about sharing a sponsor with MKP...



On October 02 2013 16:47 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 16:27 Ammanas wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:19 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:02 NEEDZMOAR wrote:
Come on, this has probably nothing to do with this but imo korean teams really need to do a better job at promoting their sponsors for foreign fans!!!

EG is honestly the only team that is doing a decent job (and lg-Im for a little bit) at constantly promoting the companies giving them money.


To be honest I don't even know what FXOpen even is. I can't name a single sponsor of Prime or MVP.


That's because they don't have any ^^


Uhm, MVP is sponsored by Hot6ix and Razer... TL even sells the MVP Goliathus...
Prime on the other hand has made its own brand with their online shop, but ISTR they got some sponsors, computer stuff related ones.


I know all this.
It was supposed to be a joke.
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
NervO
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Netherlands511 Posts
October 02 2013 08:04 GMT
#105
Well, fuck.
Currently working with Team Acer CSGO | @AcerNervO
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
October 02 2013 08:05 GMT
#106
On October 02 2013 17:01 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 16:57 mongmong wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.


Can you tell me why there was such a big time gap between jinair and tving starleague? I also want to to know why skt is sponsoring proleague. Youre dillusional if you really think broodwar wasnt dying


Dude thats like totally natural and shit. Just like mbc game shutting down and fox/hero/hyte/oz disbanding. BW was totally on the up and up towards its end. The introduction of dota 2 to korea will also be really good for lol, competition and all you know.


Then again when WC3 started being broadcasted in Korea nothing much changed in the BW world really
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-02 08:09:40
October 02 2013 08:07 GMT
#107
On October 02 2013 17:05 UmberBane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 17:01 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:57 mongmong wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.


Can you tell me why there was such a big time gap between jinair and tving starleague? I also want to to know why skt is sponsoring proleague. Youre dillusional if you really think broodwar wasnt dying


Dude thats like totally natural and shit. Just like mbc game shutting down and fox/hero/hyte/oz disbanding. BW was totally on the up and up towards its end. The introduction of dota 2 to korea will also be really good for lol, competition and all you know.


Then again when WC3 started being broadcasted in Korea nothing much changed in the BW world really


Not sure how comparable this is, especially since wc3 was killed by map fixing right before it was able to truly take of. Also BW had been established for many many years, lol is still fairly new. I guess we'll have to wait and see, gomtv AND ogn doing dota 2 should still mean a lot. WC3 was only on mbc afaik. Now don't get me wrong I don't even play/watch either game, so I really couldn't care less. As long as there are koreans playing starcraft professionally I'm fine.
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
October 02 2013 08:14 GMT
#108
if DOTA 2 hurts anything, it'll be SC2, not LOL
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-02 08:17:32
October 02 2013 08:15 GMT
#109
On October 02 2013 17:07 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 17:05 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:01 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:57 mongmong wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.


Can you tell me why there was such a big time gap between jinair and tving starleague? I also want to to know why skt is sponsoring proleague. Youre dillusional if you really think broodwar wasnt dying


Dude thats like totally natural and shit. Just like mbc game shutting down and fox/hero/hyte/oz disbanding. BW was totally on the up and up towards its end. The introduction of dota 2 to korea will also be really good for lol, competition and all you know.


Then again when WC3 started being broadcasted in Korea nothing much changed in the BW world really


Not sure how comparable this is, especially since wc3 was killed by map fixing right before it was able to truly take of. Also BW had been established for many many years, lol is still fairly new. I guess we'll have to wait and see, gomtv AND ogn doing dota 2 should still mean a lot. WC3 was only on mbc afaik. Now don't get me wrong I don't even play/watch either game, so I really couldn't care less. As long as there are koreans playing starcraft professionally I'm fine.


Just so you know, LoL has been on TV longer in Korea than SC2. It isn't that new.

On October 02 2013 17:14 negativedge wrote:
if DOTA 2 hurts anything, it'll be SC2, not LOL


I'm not so sure if it does hurt SC2. It wouldn't surprise me if without the publisher funding from games like WoT/dota2, GOM might have serious financial trouble nowadays, which would then again show on the SC2 side of things, aswell.
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-02 08:20:05
October 02 2013 08:18 GMT
#110
On October 02 2013 17:15 UmberBane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 17:07 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:05 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:01 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:57 mongmong wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.


Can you tell me why there was such a big time gap between jinair and tving starleague? I also want to to know why skt is sponsoring proleague. Youre dillusional if you really think broodwar wasnt dying


Dude thats like totally natural and shit. Just like mbc game shutting down and fox/hero/hyte/oz disbanding. BW was totally on the up and up towards its end. The introduction of dota 2 to korea will also be really good for lol, competition and all you know.


Then again when WC3 started being broadcasted in Korea nothing much changed in the BW world really


Not sure how comparable this is, especially since wc3 was killed by map fixing right before it was able to truly take of. Also BW had been established for many many years, lol is still fairly new. I guess we'll have to wait and see, gomtv AND ogn doing dota 2 should still mean a lot. WC3 was only on mbc afaik. Now don't get me wrong I don't even play/watch either game, so I really couldn't care less. As long as there are koreans playing starcraft professionally I'm fine.


Just so you know, LoL has been on TV longer in Korea than SC2. It isn't that new.


I don't even think you read my sentence properly. I was comparing the situation of dota vs lol to bw vs wc3, and no offense but compared to how long bw had been around when wc3 started on mbc, lol is pretty new. And just like our western world, I think afreeca/gomtv are a lot stronger than one may think, though I do agree OGN is still the big mainstream popularizer.
I don't even get all the comparing to sc2, the games are two different genres, and personally I don't even see why I would want to switch from an rts to a moba, similiar to how I wouldn't necessarily see a logical step from a fighting game to an fps.
A game doesn't have to be the biggest one to be fine, I don't even have an interested in sc2 becoming THE ONE esport, like riot wants with lol.
MikeMM
Profile Joined November 2012
Russian Federation221 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-02 08:20:16
October 02 2013 08:19 GMT
#111
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.

The problem is SC2 was really a huge disappointement in Korea.
It was supposed to be better than BW and revive popularity of SC in Korea.

Lets suppose that popularity of BW was really in decline.
If SC2 was a better game than BW its popularity would have surpassed popularity of BW and would have matched LOL.
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
October 02 2013 08:23 GMT
#112
On October 02 2013 17:18 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 17:15 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:07 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:05 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:01 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:57 mongmong wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.


Can you tell me why there was such a big time gap between jinair and tving starleague? I also want to to know why skt is sponsoring proleague. Youre dillusional if you really think broodwar wasnt dying


Dude thats like totally natural and shit. Just like mbc game shutting down and fox/hero/hyte/oz disbanding. BW was totally on the up and up towards its end. The introduction of dota 2 to korea will also be really good for lol, competition and all you know.


Then again when WC3 started being broadcasted in Korea nothing much changed in the BW world really


Not sure how comparable this is, especially since wc3 was killed by map fixing right before it was able to truly take of. Also BW had been established for many many years, lol is still fairly new. I guess we'll have to wait and see, gomtv AND ogn doing dota 2 should still mean a lot. WC3 was only on mbc afaik. Now don't get me wrong I don't even play/watch either game, so I really couldn't care less. As long as there are koreans playing starcraft professionally I'm fine.


Just so you know, LoL has been on TV longer in Korea than SC2. It isn't that new.


I don't even think you read my sentence properly. I was comparing the situation of dota vs lol to bw vs wc3, and no offense but compared to how long bw had been around when wc3 started on mbc, lol is pretty new.
I don't even get all the comparing to sc2, the games are two different genres, and personally I don't even see why I would want to switch from an rts to a moba, similiar to how I wouldn't necessarily see a logical step from a fighting game to an fps.
A game doesn't have to be the biggest one to be fine, I don't even have an interested in sc2 becoming THE ONE esport, like riot wants with lol.


Uh sure? Quite the tangent but that's obviously totally fine, I haven't seen anyone asking you to switch to a genre that you don't enjoy. I don't like the comparisons either, but it's a bit strange since I remember you opening up a comparison recently where you insulted another game, which was quite hilarious.
lessQQmorePEWPEW
Profile Joined November 2011
Jamaica921 Posts
October 02 2013 08:23 GMT
#113
more teams gonna go under. thank blizzard for this.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly - Bob Marley
GhostFiber
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia88 Posts
October 02 2013 08:24 GMT
#114
On October 02 2013 16:57 JustPassingBy wrote:
KespA and Blizzard need some new tactic for the Korean market and they need it soon, as I doubt things will get better on their own over there.


haha KespA and Blizzard... Didn't you hear Blizzard have no friends! KespA is out promoting their LoL teams, not saving the developer who stabbed them in the back over control and money.
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-02 08:28:14
October 02 2013 08:25 GMT
#115
On October 02 2013 17:23 UmberBane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 17:18 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:15 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:07 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:05 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 17:01 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:57 mongmong wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.


Can you tell me why there was such a big time gap between jinair and tving starleague? I also want to to know why skt is sponsoring proleague. Youre dillusional if you really think broodwar wasnt dying


Dude thats like totally natural and shit. Just like mbc game shutting down and fox/hero/hyte/oz disbanding. BW was totally on the up and up towards its end. The introduction of dota 2 to korea will also be really good for lol, competition and all you know.


Then again when WC3 started being broadcasted in Korea nothing much changed in the BW world really


Not sure how comparable this is, especially since wc3 was killed by map fixing right before it was able to truly take of. Also BW had been established for many many years, lol is still fairly new. I guess we'll have to wait and see, gomtv AND ogn doing dota 2 should still mean a lot. WC3 was only on mbc afaik. Now don't get me wrong I don't even play/watch either game, so I really couldn't care less. As long as there are koreans playing starcraft professionally I'm fine.


Just so you know, LoL has been on TV longer in Korea than SC2. It isn't that new.


I don't even think you read my sentence properly. I was comparing the situation of dota vs lol to bw vs wc3, and no offense but compared to how long bw had been around when wc3 started on mbc, lol is pretty new.
I don't even get all the comparing to sc2, the games are two different genres, and personally I don't even see why I would want to switch from an rts to a moba, similiar to how I wouldn't necessarily see a logical step from a fighting game to an fps.
A game doesn't have to be the biggest one to be fine, I don't even have an interested in sc2 becoming THE ONE esport, like riot wants with lol.


Uh sure? Quite the tangent but that's obviously totally fine, I haven't seen anyone asking you to switch to a genre that you don't enjoy. I don't like the comparisons either, but it's a bit strange since I remember you opening up a comparison recently where you insulted another game, which was quite hilarious.


I didn't open it but rather responded to one and responded in a way I saw fit. But since one is not entitled to an opinion on how shitty certain games are I should have just kept my mouth shut^^ I'm not saying anyone is asking me, I'm saying I'm having an easier time imagining koreans switching from lol to dota than from star 2 to dota. But then again I figured the same with bw/lol/sc2.
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
October 02 2013 08:27 GMT
#116
More BW players plx? :D
maru G5L pls
1ntrigue
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia948 Posts
October 02 2013 08:31 GMT
#117
On October 02 2013 17:05 UmberBane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 17:01 Lorch wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:57 mongmong wrote:
On October 02 2013 16:24 myminerals wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:54 UmberBane wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:50 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
And so it continues. I wonder what warcraft3 forums was like everday when the game was dying.


For convenience you could also check out some older BW posts

BW was never dying and Kespa would still play it, and we would witness new OSL champions and crowded stadiums and new amazing games.
All this could be our today's reality. SC2 better be alive and flourishing, I think we sacrificed too much for its sake.


Can you tell me why there was such a big time gap between jinair and tving starleague? I also want to to know why skt is sponsoring proleague. Youre dillusional if you really think broodwar wasnt dying


Dude thats like totally natural and shit. Just like mbc game shutting down and fox/hero/hyte/oz disbanding. BW was totally on the up and up towards its end. The introduction of dota 2 to korea will also be really good for lol, competition and all you know.


Then again when WC3 started being broadcasted in Korea nothing much changed in the BW world really

If Blizzard just made a visual revamp to BW, then I'm pretty sure it'll still be going strong(er than ever).
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
October 02 2013 08:33 GMT
#118
On October 02 2013 14:22 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 14:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
ugh, just punch after punch to the stomach


as long as IM doesn't disband or lose all their sponsors I think I can survive this

you might want to sit for a while...
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
October 02 2013 08:34 GMT
#119
ThatsucksfOu

Sorry.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 02 2013 08:36 GMT
#120
On October 02 2013 17:33 LeLfe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 14:22 Dodgin wrote:
On October 02 2013 14:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
ugh, just punch after punch to the stomach


as long as IM doesn't disband or lose all their sponsors I think I can survive this

you might want to sit for a while...


If you know something spit it out don't be a fucking tease
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1382
Bisu 961
Soma 436
EffOrt 179
hero 174
Pusan 106
HiyA 82
ZerO 49
sorry 40
Killer 38
[ Show more ]
soO 35
Bale 26
Rush 24
Mong 23
Shinee 21
Sharp 18
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Dota 2
Gorgc68
Counter-Strike
edward52
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft824
crisheroes651
Other Games
gofns44759
olofmeister1243
singsing1141
ceh9539
Livibee218
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream557
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 35
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2369
League of Legends
• Jankos1567
• Rush1497
• Stunt392
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
25m
Afreeca Starleague
25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.