• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10808 users

King of APM: Losira / Kangho - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Orangered
Profile Joined June 2013
289 Posts
August 05 2013 23:59 GMT
#61
watvhing this hurts my wrist
Langjai
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4 Posts
August 06 2013 05:01 GMT
#62
Whats more impressive is how accurate his right hand is. His left hand moving quickly isn't too uncommon from a pianist but having that speed and movement with his mouse is amazing.
I'd imagine that a lot of these players will develop repetitive stress disorders playing at this level o_o
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 05:41:54
August 06 2013 05:41 GMT
#63
Claimed by Nada - King of APM

http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 06:04:11
August 06 2013 06:03 GMT
#64
Don't get me wrong Losira is fast, but he appears faster than he is due to his distinctive left hand. So beautiful, thanks Khaldor!

I also wish things like 'Top Zergs play at 500 average APM' when they straightup don't. If I recall correctly, that fallacy is oft-repeated, and is based on DRG peaking at 550 or something at a moment where the observer had the APM overlayed.

Also I remember reading that there were a bunch you took prior to upload, and Losira and Life were both correct. Whoever posted it also mentioned Rain, is this true? If so even MORE love if that were possible.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
August 06 2013 06:37 GMT
#65
Sex. Almost makes me want to switch back to Zerg since my APM is around 200 with it, but only like 140 with Protoss.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
August 06 2013 06:38 GMT
#66
Thanks for this Khaldor
Moderatorlickypiddy
Rhaegal
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States678 Posts
August 06 2013 07:01 GMT
#67
On August 06 2013 15:03 Wombat_NI wrote:
Don't get me wrong Losira is fast, but he appears faster than he is due to his distinctive left hand. So beautiful, thanks Khaldor!

I also wish things like 'Top Zergs play at 500 average APM' when they straightup don't. If I recall correctly, that fallacy is oft-repeated, and is based on DRG peaking at 550 or something at a moment where the observer had the APM overlayed.

Also I remember reading that there were a bunch you took prior to upload, and Losira and Life were both correct. Whoever posted it also mentioned Rain, is this true? If so even MORE love if that were possible.




Asus Rog just released their replays. DRG averages 420-430 apm. Not 500, but still fucking fast as shit.
http://www.twitch.tv/agonysc
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
August 06 2013 07:14 GMT
#68
I remember MLG used to have APM stats and very few players averaged much above 350 or so.

I'm confused tbh, Blizzard have screwed with the stat so many times that I'm not really sure what the hell is going on!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 07:18:22
August 06 2013 07:18 GMT
#69
On August 06 2013 16:14 Wombat_NI wrote:
I remember MLG used to have APM stats and very few players averaged much above 350 or so.

I'm confused tbh, Blizzard have screwed with the stat so many times that I'm not really sure what the hell is going on!

wasnt it when you held down R during a roach remax (or z for zergling etc whatever you have bound) it made your apm spike like crazy? Apollo claimed Leenock hit around 1000 once during a roach remax at an MLG if I remember right
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
August 06 2013 07:26 GMT
#70
On August 06 2013 05:09 Rhaegal wrote:
From my experience, EPM in SC2gears is the best indicator of speed, because APM is meaningless, just look at players like Vibe or lastshadow.




Losira's EPM is 240-250+, making him among the fastest Zergs in the world.


Basicly this, APM is easily abused and misinterperted.

I don't know if he's faster then others like an DRG or not, but what i will say is his movements are the most beautiful to watch for sure.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27406 Posts
August 06 2013 07:31 GMT
#71
Base APM > EPM which is rather selective imo.

At least with APM what you see is what you get, it's not just arbitrarily taking things out.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 06 2013 07:35 GMT
#72
On August 06 2013 16:31 Wombat_NI wrote:
Base APM > EPM which is rather selective imo.

At least with APM what you see is what you get, it's not just arbitrarily taking things out.

but APM takes everything into account even double clicking and such. At least EPM tries to take those things out.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
August 06 2013 07:35 GMT
#73
On August 06 2013 16:01 Rhaegal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 15:03 Wombat_NI wrote:
Don't get me wrong Losira is fast, but he appears faster than he is due to his distinctive left hand. So beautiful, thanks Khaldor!

I also wish things like 'Top Zergs play at 500 average APM' when they straightup don't. If I recall correctly, that fallacy is oft-repeated, and is based on DRG peaking at 550 or something at a moment where the observer had the APM overlayed.

Also I remember reading that there were a bunch you took prior to upload, and Losira and Life were both correct. Whoever posted it also mentioned Rain, is this true? If so even MORE love if that were possible.




Asus Rog just released their replays. DRG averages 420-430 apm. Not 500, but still fucking fast as shit.


That's nice, going to watch those this morning I think; steal all Taeja's builds.
maru lover forever
Noobity
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States871 Posts
August 06 2013 08:17 GMT
#74
On August 06 2013 05:33 Venomsflame wrote:
I love Losira. I wish I spoke Korean and we lived together and we could be best friends and tell stories and play 2s and double 6 pool people. Some people dream for fame and money, I dream of 2s with KangHo.

I shall dream forever


I speak to him on twitter every so often. His english (at least in tiny spurts) is pretty good.

I suggest this for all your favorite Korean pros, get on twitter and tweet them, short easy to understand english statements. They seem to be very receptive to their english speaking fans and the language barrier seems to make it more exciting.

I've tried it with KangHo and Zenio, and both have answered questions, said more than just hello, and been pretty cool guys.
My name is Mike, and statistically, yours is not.
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
August 06 2013 08:18 GMT
#75
On August 06 2013 16:35 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 16:31 Wombat_NI wrote:
Base APM > EPM which is rather selective imo.

At least with APM what you see is what you get, it's not just arbitrarily taking things out.

but APM takes everything into account even double clicking and such. At least EPM tries to take those things out.


Epm takes valuable actions out as well. Cycling through hotkeys is not a meaningless action.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
August 06 2013 08:19 GMT
#76
On August 06 2013 17:17 Noobity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 05:33 Venomsflame wrote:
I love Losira. I wish I spoke Korean and we lived together and we could be best friends and tell stories and play 2s and double 6 pool people. Some people dream for fame and money, I dream of 2s with KangHo.

I shall dream forever


I speak to him on twitter every so often. His english (at least in tiny spurts) is pretty good.

I suggest this for all your favorite Korean pros, get on twitter and tweet them, short easy to understand english statements. They seem to be very receptive to their english speaking fans and the language barrier seems to make it more exciting.

I've tried it with KangHo and Zenio, and both have answered questions, said more than just hello, and been pretty cool guys.


DRG does this as well.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 06 2013 08:32 GMT
#77
On August 06 2013 17:18 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 16:35 BigFan wrote:
On August 06 2013 16:31 Wombat_NI wrote:
Base APM > EPM which is rather selective imo.

At least with APM what you see is what you get, it's not just arbitrarily taking things out.

but APM takes everything into account even double clicking and such. At least EPM tries to take those things out.


Epm takes valuable actions out as well. Cycling through hotkeys is not a meaningless action.


Spamming worker hotkeys early game is pretty useless, but mid-late game cycling of production facilities is suuuuuuper important.

We'll never get a real "EPM". NEVER.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
August 06 2013 08:35 GMT
#78
On August 06 2013 16:14 Wombat_NI wrote:
I remember MLG used to have APM stats and very few players averaged much above 350 or so.

I'm confused tbh, Blizzard have screwed with the stat so many times that I'm not really sure what the hell is going on!


If you multiply it with 1.38, I think there are quite some players which average 400+. Losira having games where he averages 500 doesn't seem that unrealistic.
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
August 06 2013 08:41 GMT
#79
On August 06 2013 08:53 Havik_ wrote:
All that speed, yet the tip top players are significantly slower than he is!!


I love Losira, but let's say it this way, he doesn't always play the smartest...

DRG is pretty damn fast too.
"Right on" - Morrow
gengka
Profile Joined September 2010
Malaysia461 Posts
August 06 2013 08:56 GMT
#80
imagine if he is a Terran.

I am not saying that Zerg is an easier race, but i think Terran rewards the fast APM players the most.
Make Love Not War
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings120
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 247
NeuroSwarm 190
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
hero 74
BeSt 55
sorry 26
Bale 23
ZergMaN 13
Mind 12
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1074
League of Legends
JimRising 718
Counter-Strike
taco 438
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g9440
Maynarde202
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick510
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH154
• Hupsaiya 134
• practicex 27
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Rush1072
• Stunt261
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 39m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.