SPL Interviews for this Week:
- (Clicking on the link will take you to that interview)
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 KT Rolster vs EG-TL Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 8th Team vs Samsung KHAN Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 CJ Entus vs STX SouL Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 SK Telecom T1 vs Woongjin Stars Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 Samsung KHAN vs EG-TL Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 8th Team vs KT Rolster Winner Interview
- 2012-2013 SPL Season 1 Round 5 SK Telecom T1 vs CJ Entus Winner Interview
Source: Daily eSports
How do you feel about bringing your team the victory with three straight kills?
Honestly, if I had lost, then it probably would have become very difficult to advance to the post season. Which is why I wanted to win today no matter what. I am really glad right now because I brought my team the victory.
You won your game against JangBi with void rays.
As the game progressed onward, I felt like sticking with a ground army would result in a loss. So I gathered void rays while also grabbing air upgrades.
In the last game, why did you make a carrier?
It wasn't a ceremony or anything like that. I was trying to make void rays but I accidentally hit the carrier key. I was also surprised myself (laughs).
You could have won game six much earlier.
I felt like I had the advantage but I was hesitant because of his muta/corruptor composition. The map was also quite large so I kept getting harrassed. I wasn't able to properly grab the final timing. My weakness is that I never know when to move in and finish off my opponent and I think that became quite apparent today.
You will be flying overseas tomorrow.
I really haven't prepared anything special. I just studied VODs as I prepared for Proleague.
You've been placed into the group of death for WCS America Ro16.
It's burdensome. I am not confident in my PvZ so I am worried. But I do have expectations for myself that I will advance through.
Any specific player you're watching out for?
You have quite a difficult schedule ahead of you.
I leave on the 21st, play my matches on the 22nd, and return to Korea on the 23rd. Also, after the proleague match on the 27th ends, I will be leaving for New York right away afterwards. I think this going to be really difficult. If I do make it through, I know for a fact that taking care of myself will be absolutely crucial.
Anything else you would like to say?
I want to thank our sponsors Barracuda Networks, Shiny Things, Twitch.tv, and Razer. The day before yesterday was my debut anniversary of two years and I received an unimaginable gift from the fans. I wasn't able to properly thank them then so I want to take this opportunity to do that now. I am going to work hard so that I can become an even better player. I want to thank the supervisor, the coach, and the EG-TL players for always working so hard. Lastly, I want the fans to know that we will be doing everything we can to qualify for the post season.
Methods to locating SC2 interviews!
- Go to the TL.net search bar and type in [Interview] and then search. You will find the most recent interviews at the top
- Go to the SC2 Interviews/Translation Archive
- Go to the liquipedia page for that player and look at the section titled "Interviews" http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/PartinG#Interviews
- Go to the liquipedia page for that specific tournament and find this icon: If you click on that icon, it will take you to the interview for that group's match winners