On May 09 2013 21:41 Nimix wrote:
Still got the damn sound loop bug, fuuuuuu
Still got the damn sound loop bug, fuuuuuu
Same. Only now it's with overlords.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
wUndertUnge
United States1126 Posts
On May 09 2013 21:41 Nimix wrote: Still got the damn sound loop bug, fuuuuuu Same. Only now it's with overlords. | ||
|
Nimix
France1809 Posts
| ||
|
Mendelfist
Sweden356 Posts
On May 09 2013 23:52 Nimix wrote: Also got the bug where your screen freezes but everything is still going on in the background. Blizzard doing a great job at fixing the most important things first as always, they might have added one bug or two as they always did with WoW.. Yes, this one bothers me too. Do you use fullscreen or windowed fullscreen mode? | ||
|
Nimix
France1809 Posts
Know that I think about it, when I tried to stream using OBS the other day, game capture did the same thing (the stream was stuck on the first image but the sound and cursor were fine). I guess it has to do with the video output of the game, but I don't know anything about how it works so.. Hope they'll fix it, I couldn't finally try a swarm host ZvP because of it ![]() | ||
|
SpikeStarcraft
Germany2095 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|