• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9873 users

[Cheer Project] Save Emo DRG, Win MVP Mousepad!! - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Brotatolol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1742 Posts
April 12 2013 20:28 GMT
#41
Once a member of the Church of the True Dong, always a member. Go DRG, get that Nestea Award!
Skyling
Profile Joined May 2011
United States76 Posts
April 12 2013 20:50 GMT
#42
GO GO DRG we still love you. The minute fanasty GSTL came out there was only 1 person I could think of as my captain and that is you DRG!!!!!!!

You can do it DRG go get your Nestea award
Dismay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1180 Posts
April 12 2013 21:15 GMT
#43
DRG, I've been a fan ever since the LG 3D tournament win back in 2011. I'll never forget Tyler's "oh shit, don't let him come to America" bit from State of the Game and a DRG/MMA showdown is always a match I look forward to.

Don't sweat it, keep the faith.
I believe in a future dominated by DRG.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
tjtombo
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States295 Posts
April 12 2013 21:26 GMT
#44
All i can say is that DRG is the one who first inspired me to get into sc2. His series vs. MMA at the end of 2011...how he came back from so far....truly amazing. I am and will always be a fan of DongRaeGu <3
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
April 12 2013 21:42 GMT
#45
might be NSFW


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


done via iPhone
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 12 2013 21:48 GMT
#46
On April 13 2013 06:42 Juliette wrote:
might be NSFW


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


done via iPhone



OMGGGGG
lol!!
moo...for DRG
Mellon
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden917 Posts
April 12 2013 21:52 GMT
#47
On April 13 2013 06:42 Juliette wrote:
might be NSFW


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


done via iPhone


Gz on mousepad buddy!
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
April 12 2013 21:55 GMT
#48
http://pastebin.com/3c8Jhb0a

Would post the ascii art here, but if TL would allow users to f***ing disable smilies in their post that would be nice.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 21:56:31
April 12 2013 21:55 GMT
#49
On April 13 2013 06:55 JustPassingBy wrote:
http://pastebin.com/3c8Jhb0a

Would post the ascii art here, but if TL would allow users to f***ing disable smilies in their post that would be nice.

You could try code tags. Here:
+ Show Spoiler +
,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,,...,..,.,,,,,,,,..,,,,,......,....,,....,,,..,,.,.,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,.,..,,.INNNDN8ZI+:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,.,,,,,,,,,,.....,,,,..,..,,,,,.,
,,,,,,,,,,,,..,DN8DDDDNNDDNNND+?,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,....,,,.,
,,,,,,,,,,,,.,8NNNMMMMNMMMMNNNMN$7~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,.,,DNNNMNMMMMMMMMMMNNMNMDO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,~NNMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMNN~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,:NNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMNNM7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,7NMMMMMMMMMND88DDNMMMMMNMNNN+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,.MNNMMMMMDZ7I??+?7ZDNNMMNNNNN8:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,7NMMMMNO$7I?+++=++$88DNNDNNNDDI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,:NNMMMDZI+++++===++?77$DNNNNDNDO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,~NNMMNOI?+++====~~~+++?IZNMMNN8D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,~NNMM8I?+++==++++I$ZZ$7I?7MMNNDN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,:NNMMZ??==+????7ZOO$77II778MMNDO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,NMMM$?7O8OZ$77$77D87IIDMI$NMMD8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,ONMM$OD8OO8OZIIZ7DDD7?=D+++MND~?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,MMM8N8I$8D7M~ZI????++=N===7888=,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,MMDO$8Z7$?D:~$?++?=+O++++?$N+?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,:NMM8???++?N~~=?IZI=?++++++I?==,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,::Z8N8+++?+ZI??+==77?+++++++?~:?,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,::::~DO?I??I7INOOO$==+?+++++==MN,:,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,::::::::??I7III7+?I+++?+?+++++++MN,,,::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,:::::::::::?IIII?+$$ZOO8$7??++???N8::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,::::::::::::=?III7N?==++=++????II+$?,,:::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,::::::::::::+?II7?I$$7I???+?+I$I+=,~:,::::,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,::::::::::::::=IIII7$$7I?+++??87+++.+7,:::,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,::::::::::::::::::+?I????II???$NMMMMNNNNN,:,::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,::::::::::::::::::~+?77$$7$77D$MMMMMMMNMD=,::,:,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,:::::::::::::::::,MMM8D$$ZO8O8MMMMMMMMMMMNN?,,::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,:::::::::::::::~7NNMMMZDOOOO+MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,::::::::::::::::::~MMNNM=NOO8$MMMMNMMMMMNNNNDN:,,::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,::::::::::::::::::~~NNMNM+8Z78NMNNMMNNMN$,......+.:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
::::::::::::::::::~:~:~+MNNM,O=8NMMM$:.,.............,~,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:::::::::::~:~~~~~:~~::INNND~Z:~~::,,.....................,::,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
::,:::::::~~~~~~~:,,,,,,,,,,,=:...............................,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:::::::~~~~~~~~,,,,,,,.....,:~...,,,,........................ ...~:,,,,,,,,,,,,,
::::::~~~~~~~:,,,,,,,,,,.,,,::.................... .. ... ........=,,:::::,,,,,,
::::::~~~~~~,,,,,,,,......,,~:....................... ... ..,......=:::::::,,,,,
:::::~~~~~~.,,,,,,.......,,.,......................... .....,,......Z:::::::::::
::::~~~~~,,,.....,..........,............. ........................:+::::::::::
~~~~~~~~,,,,...,.,.....,...,.................. .. ......,....:7NDDD,:::::::::
~::~~~~.,,,,.,.......,,..,...,................... .......,,,....NMNNDD7:::::::::
:~~~~~,,,,,,,......,,...,,.,.,.................. . ......,..,.DMMMNDDN,::::::::
~~~~~~,,,,,,..,..,,,..,,,.....,........8~+=+I8=,.........,.,,.$NMMMNNDD=::::::::
~~~~~,..,.,,,..,,,..,,,,,..,.,.......,?I7=+.D$N8~=......,.,,.,NMMMNNNDNN::::::::
~~~~~.,,,,...,.,=IIIIIII77,:$77777II78~I8,.:..,O+,...,::,:,,,$NMMMNNNDND=:::::::
~~~~~.,,.,,7777?:....,.,..,.,.,...,..N.I+Z8.$,DO:877:~~~,.,,:DNMMMNNNDDDD:::::::
~~~~=,,.,~$:...~IIN?DMON$I,8OMNZMINN8=,7:?,8=Z?~:Z+77I:~,,,.,NNMMMNNNNDDD,::::::
~~~~=~:,:~~ODNONNDDNMM$MI..NINMN8MNNZZM8D?Z.,$7O8=.:.Z7?,=~?8NNMMNNNNDDDDZ::::::
~~~~~7.I7NNMD?D+$MMM8MNNN:::,Z$MMMNNNNND?I?==DMMIMMM7.I$$$I=MMMMMNNNNNNDNN::::::
~~~~=N77~N8$8DDZ+NMODDD8:~~::~:ZMDNIMM7NM88OMDDMMZMN8ZI,,$8NMMMMMNNNNNNDND+~::::
~~~=8N7~M8NNM8ZNMM$NNM::~~:,::::~:MNINDMMMM$MOMMMN7MMMM7MO:NMNMMNNNNNNNNNDD:::::
~~~=MMMZ$DDMNINMNOMZZI~~~~~~::::::::D?NMMZNMMMIMMINNNMMODMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNDD,::::
~~~=MNMNMMN$7MNM+N8M?+~=~~~::::::::::~7D8DN8MMMDDMMDMDMM7M$MMMMNNNNNNNNNNND?::::
~~~$MMMMN78D8MN$NDNNM:=~~+=++=~~:::::,INDDDDDDNDNNNOMNMMM+NMMMNNNNNNMNNNNNNN:~::
~~=MMNMMMN8NNM+MN87MM$~=+=+++?+==~~~~:DNNNNNNNNMMNNNDM8ZDMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:~~~
~~=MMMMMMN8NM8MMNNM7MM?I+=?II7I++++===NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+$MMMMMMNNNNNNMMMMNNND?~::
Venomsflame
Profile Joined February 2011
United States613 Posts
April 12 2013 22:00 GMT
#50
I play protoss now, but when I was Zerg his play is one of the reasons I really got into the competitive scene. His timings and strategies were great and to think of the scene without him is disheartening. One of the best zergs ever!! DRG fighting <33
J.E.G.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States389 Posts
April 12 2013 22:17 GMT
#51
I'll always be a fan of DRG. If anything, it's because he brought that military outfit to Genius after beating him in the Code S finals Season 1 of '12. Had me dying!
Do or do not; there is no try.
EpicDemente
Profile Joined November 2012
Chile202 Posts
April 12 2013 22:17 GMT
#52
Probably the person that comes to mind when you say best zerg is ST.Life but for me there is DRG, with him a bright era for Zerg rose in the korean scene and like WhiteRa said if you look back to WoL and call who is the best Zerg is DRG in first placebecause he is fucking awesome as a player but also has shown us all his personality and to a lesser extent his gosu english, and thats enough reasons to say that we want DRG for way longer, we want to see you owning everyone left and right and your fans are here to help you as much as possible in that in the form of cheers. Thank you so much DRG for being the only zerg that i support even though im Protoss and dont get stressed or demotivated because if you practice hard and you are confident you will rise up again :D DRG HWAITING!!!!
"Fight your heart out for what you want"
Henk
Profile Joined March 2012
Netherlands578 Posts
April 12 2013 22:24 GMT
#53
On April 13 2013 06:42 Juliette wrote:
might be NSFW


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


done via iPhone


This is awesome
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
April 12 2013 22:27 GMT
#54
DRG's mutalisks and banelings were the first time i was ever blown away by the play of a zerg in Starcraft 2. I've been a fan of him ever since.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 12 2013 22:31 GMT
#55
I really can't believe the overwhelming amount of support for this player.
Makes me so happy.
I love this community.
moo...for DRG
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
April 12 2013 22:32 GMT
#56
On April 13 2013 07:31 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I really can't believe the overwhelming amount of support for this player.
Makes me so happy.
I love this community.

I love DRG.
mechengineer123
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 22:35:22
April 12 2013 22:34 GMT
#57
I still remember before he was even a real pro and was on some amateur team/clan, some guy posted his stream on TL. And back then koreans never streamed so I checked it out and he was destroying progamers on ladder, he went like 15-0 while I was watching him vs people like sC etc. It was the sickest zerg play I had ever seen, pretty similar to how Life plays now, aggressive ling/bling and constant harass and flanking (and zerg was way harder to play back then). I was so confused why he wasn't known or even on a pro team. Then shortly after he joined mvp and everyone knows the rest :D
When people ask who the best zerg is in sc2's history, DRG is still the first person I think of.
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
April 12 2013 22:42 GMT
#58
This guy still played muta/ling/bling during the infestor shitfest era, so he's certainly one of the zergs that deserve support the most. There is no shame in losing in code S, you're still one of the best in the world in a new game, cheer up and come back stronger to give some more awesome games!
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
April 12 2013 23:30 GMT
#59
On April 13 2013 06:55 JustPassingBy wrote:
http://pastebin.com/3c8Jhb0a

Would post the ascii art here, but if TL would allow users to f***ing disable smilies in their post that would be nice.

:O thats super sick
#TheOneTrueDong
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 23:48:31
April 12 2013 23:48 GMT
#60
DRG gave me some of the most mind-meltingly awesome series I've ever seen. His name is permanently filed into my brain alongside Nestea and Life as one of the single most dominant zergs ever seen. Watching his play would've been like watching the future of zerg... if I ever once thought that anyone but DRG could do what he did.
I don't care if he hangs up his mouse and goes into pro-knitting, I'll still be a DRG fan.
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem485
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 485
IndyStarCraft 214
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 62
JuggernautJason4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16898
BeSt 399
Soma 192
Mini 145
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 95
hero 71
Zeus 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5471
qojqva2877
Dendi1543
420jenkins469
Counter-Strike
fl0m3990
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4610
Khaldor1314
Liquid`Hasu1131
MindelVK8
Other Games
FrodaN1647
B2W.Neo808
byalli451
Hui .174
ArmadaUGS159
QueenE85
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
StarCraft 2
angryscii 6
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 44
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3867
League of Legends
• Nemesis2492
Other Games
• imaqtpie621
• Shiphtur250
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 9m
Replay Cast
5h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.