• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:09
CEST 01:09
KST 08:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

Order Heart of the Swarm through TL - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
162 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Crenok
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany33 Posts
March 05 2013 19:37 GMT
#61
On March 06 2013 04:32 R1CH wrote:
Pretty sure WoL was censored, blood and effects etc were forced off I think?

Keep in mind that you can always dowload the UK-client once you've added HotS to your Bnet account.
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
March 05 2013 19:39 GMT
#62
In which universe does 40€ equals $40 ?
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
March 05 2013 19:40 GMT
#63
Alright, done! I was planning to purchase it either way =)
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
March 05 2013 19:41 GMT
#64
On March 06 2013 04:34 Bermuda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 03:41 EndlessViolence wrote:
hey I have a quick question. I live in Europe , but I want to purchase the game from US for 40 bucks so the question this is a normal HOTS i mean with not specific region like NA , ASIA and so on this thing its getting clear when you activate the acc so wherever i buy it from it doesnt make any diff right? sorry for the dumb question but I have never done this in the past.Thanks


Same question here.

I received the US version as a gift while in Canada and now live in Belgium. Should I buy the US version or is the EU one ok ? I'll gladly order helping TL if I am sure which version to order. If unsure I'll go with the digital download I guess but that means no bucks for TL.

If anybody knows...

I suppose my post right above answers your question.
Bermuda
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium411 Posts
March 05 2013 19:44 GMT
#65
On March 06 2013 04:41 samurai80 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 04:34 Bermuda wrote:
On March 06 2013 03:41 EndlessViolence wrote:
hey I have a quick question. I live in Europe , but I want to purchase the game from US for 40 bucks so the question this is a normal HOTS i mean with not specific region like NA , ASIA and so on this thing its getting clear when you activate the acc so wherever i buy it from it doesnt make any diff right? sorry for the dumb question but I have never done this in the past.Thanks


Same question here.

I received the US version as a gift while in Canada and now live in Belgium. Should I buy the US version or is the EU one ok ? I'll gladly order helping TL if I am sure which version to order. If unsure I'll go with the digital download I guess but that means no bucks for TL.

If anybody knows...

I suppose my post right above answers your question.


Yes it does. Thank you kind sir. You are a scholar and a gentleman.
xN.07)MaK
Profile Joined January 2006
Spain1159 Posts
March 05 2013 19:47 GMT
#66
On March 06 2013 04:39 Serimek wrote:
In which universe does 40€ equals $40 ?


Sadly, in ours.

Is like someone initially thought this would be eventually accepted by europeans as "normal". And I think it worked to some extent.
El micro es el último recurso que les queda a los que no producen lo suficiente
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
March 05 2013 19:47 GMT
#67
On March 06 2013 04:44 Bermuda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 04:41 samurai80 wrote:
On March 06 2013 04:34 Bermuda wrote:
On March 06 2013 03:41 EndlessViolence wrote:
hey I have a quick question. I live in Europe , but I want to purchase the game from US for 40 bucks so the question this is a normal HOTS i mean with not specific region like NA , ASIA and so on this thing its getting clear when you activate the acc so wherever i buy it from it doesnt make any diff right? sorry for the dumb question but I have never done this in the past.Thanks


Same question here.

I received the US version as a gift while in Canada and now live in Belgium. Should I buy the US version or is the EU one ok ? I'll gladly order helping TL if I am sure which version to order. If unsure I'll go with the digital download I guess but that means no bucks for TL.

If anybody knows...

I suppose my post right above answers your question.


Yes it does. Thank you kind sir. You are a scholar and a gentleman.

You're welcome sir
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
March 05 2013 19:48 GMT
#68
Should have done this earlier, I'm sure many people have already pre-ordered ><
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 05 2013 19:49 GMT
#69
Sorry, already pre-ordered Via my local EB games
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
DreamTheaterFan
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada52 Posts
March 05 2013 19:49 GMT
#70
Nooooo, TL please for LOTV, display your amazon link faster next time, it's already pre-ordered through blizz's website . It would be even greater if we have the digital version as an additionnal option Q_Q.
SinCitta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany2127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-05 19:51:38
March 05 2013 19:50 GMT
#71
On March 06 2013 04:32 R1CH wrote:
Pretty sure WoL was censored, blood and effects etc were forced off I think?


I'm using the English client from the beginning (which I could download by using German retail key), so I cannot directly verify it but the only reports of a cut version were rumors long before the release. Websites that document cut versions of games have nothing on Starcraft 2.

Interview on 2010-05-05

+ Show Spoiler +
GameStar: Also ist die deutsche Version identisch zu den internationalen StarCraft 2-Fassungen?

Chris Sigaty: Ja, definitiv. In der Vergangenheit mussten wir bei Spielen teilweise Anpassungen vornehmen, zum Beispiel bei der Farbe des Blutes, dieses Mal werden Alle das gleiche Spielerlebnis haben.


GameStar: So the German version is identical to the international StarCraft 2 versions?

Chris Sigaty: Yes, definitely. In the past we partially had to make changes, e.g. the color of the blood, this time we all will have the same game experience.
hotcoco
Profile Joined January 2013
United Arab Emirates20 Posts
March 05 2013 19:50 GMT
#72
If I live in Dubai, can I order a physical copy?
"Life is weaker than Death and Death is weaker than Truth"
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-05 19:54:15
March 05 2013 19:51 GMT
#73
Wait, expansions like these require that you've already bought wol? So if I was using a friend's account in wol (he quit), does that mean I have to continue to use that account, and may not create a new one to start from hots (I did have an account from wol beta; could I use that one)?
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
March 05 2013 19:59 GMT
#74
Wait, you mention :
* European version ships to United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
But I live in Japan and as I said in a previous post, I need a physical copy of the EU version. If I try to order the french version with your link, there is no apparent problem for having it shipped to my place in Japan (I stopped just before validating the payment). Or am I wrong somewhere ??
Caladan
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany1238 Posts
March 05 2013 20:00 GMT
#75
European Currency everywhere except UK = Euro.
Also German WoL was/is not censored.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 05 2013 20:05 GMT
#76
On March 06 2013 04:51 Aerisky wrote:
Wait, expansions like these require that you've already bought wol? So if I was using a friend's account in wol (he quit), does that mean I have to continue to use that account, and may not create a new one to start from hots (I did have an account from wol beta; could I use that one)?

You would have to attach HotS to an account that has WoL attached to it.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
March 05 2013 20:05 GMT
#77
You can easily buy the european *digital* version for as little as 20 gbp. Some time after the premiere the prices should drop to about 15 gbp.
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
March 05 2013 20:07 GMT
#78
I wish to support you guys but you send all of the EU countries and all the neighbors but not Turkey. I can pre-order from a British site but cannot from you.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
thragar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada450 Posts
March 05 2013 20:09 GMT
#79
Why no Collector's Edition for Canada? That's the one I want!
ChoDing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States740 Posts
March 05 2013 20:13 GMT
#80
any free shit?

or im going Gamestop gg no re
관광 since 2008. Master of Cheese. God of Heartbreak Ridge.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft32
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
ViBE74
PiGStarcraft32
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Hyuk 58
Noble 50
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4393
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox195
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5057
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g8387
FrodaN1943
Coldzera 775
shahzam513
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0285
KnowMe227
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
PPMD47
Trikslyr41
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21070
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 52m
Online Event
11h 52m
FEL
16h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.