• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:02
CEST 16:02
KST 23:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7681 users

Order Heart of the Swarm through TL - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
162 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
March 10 2013 14:12 GMT
#141
UK version shows as £26 to me. Whats with the price fluctuations?
Sgtmt
Profile Joined May 2011
United States72 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-12 14:45:42
March 11 2013 20:13 GMT
#142
Got it from amazon through the link, wanna play so bad, I regret it, just a little bit. I prefer to have a physical copy anyway.

Edit: Got mine at 9 am with free 2 day shipping. so only 6 hours after release, not bad.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
March 11 2013 20:23 GMT
#143
Delivery Estimate: Friday March 15, 2013 - Tuesday March 19, 2013 by 8:00pm

FML
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
March 11 2013 21:07 GMT
#144
Wanted the digital deluxe, sorry TL
월요 날 재미있
sporkyspork
Profile Joined June 2012
United States3 Posts
March 12 2013 01:54 GMT
#145
Sorry TL, couldn't wait for shipping, so I purchased the digital edition from Blizzard. If there's a donate option, I'll happily donate a few dollars.
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-12 14:51:59
March 12 2013 14:51 GMT
#146
I pre-ordered from Amazon months ago, and got the email today "your item has been dispatched... estimated time of delivery, 18/03/2013". A whole fricking week!? I guess I did get close to 2 months of action through the beta, but still. I remember the good old day when I pre-ordered GTA:Vice City from gameplay and got the game 2 days before store release. Those were the days.

If it was just a multiplayer expansion i'd be fine with the wait but I think I was one of the very few people who was actually looking froward to the new campaign. Ah well, I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer.
Krohm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1857 Posts
March 12 2013 14:57 GMT
#147
People complaining about a week? My copy has an estimated time of delivery for 01/04/2013. Either Amazon is slow as hell for no reason or else they're playing an early April fools prank on me.
Not bad for a cat toy.
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
March 12 2013 15:12 GMT
#148
On March 12 2013 23:57 Krohm wrote:
People complaining about a week? My copy has an estimated time of delivery for 01/04/2013. Either Amazon is slow as hell for no reason or else they're playing an early April fools prank on me.

Thats ... sad. Pretty happy I decided against amazon this time iguess :D
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
Cotillion12
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada34 Posts
March 12 2013 17:34 GMT
#149
Oh man! its in the mail... And it might no be here until tomorrow. Im dieing here!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-12 17:42:42
March 12 2013 17:41 GMT
#150
On March 12 2013 05:23 ragz_gt wrote:
Delivery Estimate: Friday March 15, 2013 - Tuesday March 19, 2013 by 8:00pm

FML


Yeah same -____-' Pre-ordered WoL and D3 (for beta keys) at GameStop and picked up the products at the midnight release. Pre-ordered HotS here through Amazon and I have to wait up to a week. Meh, not doing this again.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Fuel707
Profile Joined December 2010
United States7 Posts
March 12 2013 17:54 GMT
#151
I preordered mine through amazon but used 2 day shipping and it should be here today.
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
March 12 2013 17:54 GMT
#152
Did you choose the 'release day delivery' shipping option or whatever it's called? Was that even an option when you preordered?
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Pssht
Profile Joined June 2011
United States42 Posts
March 12 2013 18:05 GMT
#153
Amazon says that my copy left for delivery from my local Post office this morning for delivery. Can't wait!
Pssht
Roggle
Profile Joined November 2010
United States142 Posts
March 12 2013 20:59 GMT
#154
Yeah mine was supposed to be here today, but apparently UPS required my signature, which I couldn't provide because I was at work when they showed up. Of course, they've left other video games I've bought through Amazon before, but the one I'm really looking forward to? Nope. I'd love it if Blizzard would partner directly with TL for the LotV release and offer referrals for the digital purchase, because I'm tired of UPS's inconsistency.
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
March 12 2013 21:06 GMT
#155
On March 13 2013 02:54 Charger wrote:
Did you choose the 'release day delivery' shipping option or whatever it's called? Was that even an option when you preordered?


It costed much more with this option

Amazon confirms me that I should get my collector edition Thuesday, that's pretty cool considering I can't play until Friday ^^
Pssht
Profile Joined June 2011
United States42 Posts
March 12 2013 21:41 GMT
#156
Received my copy today!
Pssht
Fyrewolf
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1533 Posts
March 12 2013 21:42 GMT
#157
On March 06 2013 04:49 DreamTheaterFan wrote:
Nooooo, TL please for LOTV, display your amazon link faster next time, it's already pre-ordered through blizz's website . It would be even greater if we have the digital version as an additionnal option Q_Q.


As Nazgul pointed out the link has been up for over a year. And when it was put up, there was a banner on the front page of TL(like the HotS Forum Closing banner) announcing that HotS preorders had arrived and that the preorder would grant beta access. You also could've, you know, actually checked the TL store anytime this past year after preorders were announced.
"This is not Warcraft in space" "It's much more...... Sophisticated" "I KNOW IT'S NOT 3D!!!"
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
March 13 2013 12:37 GMT
#158
Just got another email from Amazon this morning, they've refunded me £0.73 due to their price match policy. Dem savings!
StreetWise
Profile Joined January 2010
United States594 Posts
March 13 2013 13:21 GMT
#159
I used the TL link and got my copy. I just wish there was a way TL could partner with Blizzard somehow for the digital purchase in the future.
I will not be poisoned by your bitterness
ExceeD_DreaM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada500 Posts
March 13 2013 13:54 GMT
#160
do you need a copy of WoL to play this too? I didn't buy WoL yet, and I would prefer to buy just HotS to play it but not sure if this is possible!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 829
ComeBackTV 571
SteadfastSC420
TaKeTV 253
Rex126
IndyStarCraft 94
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 420
ProTech132
Rex 126
IndyStarCraft 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46843
Bisu 2693
Horang2 1441
EffOrt 762
Shuttle 758
Hyuk 590
BeSt 565
Soma 553
Light 410
Mini 391
[ Show more ]
Larva 335
Rush 215
ZerO 201
Mong 100
Leta 81
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 57
Snow 57
ToSsGirL 41
Mind 38
Sexy 36
Aegong 33
JYJ 31
Yoon 26
Bale 21
Terrorterran 20
sorry 18
Trap 16
910 15
Rock 11
Noble 8
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7346
Counter-Strike
Fnx 805
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1548
Khaldor1081
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2027
olofmeister1250
hiko1216
Beastyqt570
B2W.Neo438
Livibee193
Hui .182
XaKoH 158
Liquid`VortiX156
ArmadaUGS96
djWHEAT76
Mew2King73
QueenE48
ZerO(Twitch)14
KnowMe0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2659
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 58m
Online Event
20h 58m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.