• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7246 users

Order Heart of the Swarm through TL - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
162 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
IronL
Profile Joined January 2012
United States34 Posts
March 05 2013 18:04 GMT
#41
Yeah too late... Would totally have done this if you guys put it up wayyyy earlier. Not sure what goes behind the scenes but considering this website is for some of the most dedicated fans of the game.. wouldn't it make sense that a majority of them are preordering very early and for liquid to take advantage of that?
iViNtaGe
Profile Joined July 2012
United States254 Posts
March 05 2013 18:09 GMT
#42
I would but all I have is a gamestop gift card

BTW, I like the physical copy better for blizzard games because you get the cool extras like free trials, custom art, etc. Not sure if you still get that with digital copies.
Favorite Players: Bomber | Maru | Life | PartinG | InnoVation | Bbyong
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
March 05 2013 18:19 GMT
#43
On March 06 2013 03:04 IronL wrote:
Yeah too late... Would totally have done this if you guys put it up wayyyy earlier. Not sure what goes behind the scenes but considering this website is for some of the most dedicated fans of the game.. wouldn't it make sense that a majority of them are preordering very early and for liquid to take advantage of that?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278995

Kind of like this?
Administrator
ooDi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada170 Posts
March 05 2013 18:23 GMT
#44
I'm sorry TL, but I just cant simply wait days for the physical copy to come just to play...
"Believe you can and you're halfway there." @UR_ooDi www.twitch.tv/ooDi_sc
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
March 05 2013 18:25 GMT
#45
I wanted to do this months ago when you started offering it in the US store. However, being in Canada, that was not ideal for me. I ordered WoL through TL because you guys offered the amazon.ca option at the same time.

I ended up preordering HotS on directly on amazon.ca a while ago, and am now getting it for 35$ because of their always get it for the lowest price pre-order deal thing.

If you guys had offered the CA option from the start I certainly would have used it. Hopefully for LotV.
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
rtsAlaran
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany383 Posts
March 05 2013 18:31 GMT
#46
Is there some way to add the referral link to the german site amazon.de?
Technique
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1542 Posts
March 05 2013 18:32 GMT
#47
On March 05 2013 16:36 maartendq wrote:
One wonders why the EU price is in pounds whereas the norm and most common currency would be EUR.

Yea makes no sense... sup with that blizz?
If you think you're good, you suck. If you think you suck, you're getting better.
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
March 05 2013 18:34 GMT
#48
I'd be happy to buy it from TL but considering bad experience I have with polish postal service, I don't trust really in the arrival on time and Amazon doesn't really have that much muscle here. I opted for digital preorder some time ago - you will get my money through some other stuff, though - especially true after I saw this:

Notice for EU customers: Our European store will be launching very soon. For faster and more reliable shipping and no import taxes, we recommend you wait for the EU store launch rather than buying from this US store.

Yay!
dan1mal
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands86 Posts
March 05 2013 18:37 GMT
#49
Where do us dutch people download? I pay in euros, not pounds nor dollars
'Its a retard magnet!' - Destiny
Sea_Food
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Finland1612 Posts
March 05 2013 18:37 GMT
#50
....but its only 35€ in my local store with no postal fees
EndlessViolence
Profile Joined January 2011
115 Posts
March 05 2013 18:41 GMT
#51
hey I have a quick question. I live in Europe , but I want to purchase the game from US for 40 bucks so the question this is a normal HOTS i mean with not specific region like NA , ASIA and so on this thing its getting clear when you activate the acc so wherever i buy it from it doesnt make any diff right? sorry for the dumb question but I have never done this in the past.Thanks
IronL
Profile Joined January 2012
United States34 Posts
March 05 2013 18:42 GMT
#52
On March 06 2013 03:19 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 03:04 IronL wrote:
Yeah too late... Would totally have done this if you guys put it up wayyyy earlier. Not sure what goes behind the scenes but considering this website is for some of the most dedicated fans of the game.. wouldn't it make sense that a majority of them are preordering very early and for liquid to take advantage of that?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278995

Kind of like this?


Well now I feel stupid ;(
Touche'
RusHXceL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1004 Posts
March 05 2013 18:49 GMT
#53
On March 06 2013 02:29 Hadley88 wrote:
Would do, but already bought it with D3 Money.


haha same :D
Damnight
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany222 Posts
March 05 2013 18:54 GMT
#54
LOL British folks spend 10€ less on HOTS than Germans. That´s unfair, espacially because amazon won't garantuee to deliver the UK version on time in Germany.

Not that 10€ in 2 years is alot.... still it´s from the same company TT
and there is no [UK-Import] this time (that´d be the one with a garaunteed on-time delivery)........
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
March 05 2013 18:59 GMT
#55
ordered the collectors edition.. i need a new mousepad. SWEEEET!!!
n.Die_Jaedong
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 05 2013 19:18 GMT
#56
Euro options for France and Germany are now available in the OP. Remember that the German edition is likely censored.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
SinCitta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany2127 Posts
March 05 2013 19:31 GMT
#57
On March 06 2013 04:18 R1CH wrote:
Remember that the German edition is likely censored.


Any concrete sources for that? Didn't hear anything about that and WoL wasn't cut as well.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 05 2013 19:32 GMT
#58
Pretty sure WoL was censored, blood and effects etc were forced off I think?
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Bermuda
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium411 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-05 19:35:06
March 05 2013 19:34 GMT
#59
On March 06 2013 03:41 EndlessViolence wrote:
hey I have a quick question. I live in Europe , but I want to purchase the game from US for 40 bucks so the question this is a normal HOTS i mean with not specific region like NA , ASIA and so on this thing its getting clear when you activate the acc so wherever i buy it from it doesnt make any diff right? sorry for the dumb question but I have never done this in the past.Thanks


Same question here.

I received the US version as a gift while in Canada and now live in Belgium. Should I buy the US version or is the EU one ok ? I'll gladly order helping TL if I am sure which version to order. If unsure I'll go with the digital download I guess but that means no bucks for TL.

If anybody knows...
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-05 19:46:42
March 05 2013 19:37 GMT
#60
Cool ! I live in Japan but I'm french and as I have an EU version for WoL I was told by Blizz that I need an EU version for HotS as well or I won't be able to update my SC2. And my battle.net profile being set as a japanese resident now, I can't buy the EU version online and I have to buy a physical copy of it. So now I have really no reason not to support TL and sure I will
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 179
ProTech168
JuggernautJason56
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 203
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 78
firebathero 70
Trap 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9315
qojqva1300
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Fnx 767
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3704
crisheroes1142
Khaldor1117
Liquid`Hasu558
Other Games
summit1g6081
FrodaN2668
XBOCT246
shahzam221
C9.Mang0173
ArmadaUGS156
CosmosSc2 24
ZombieGrub5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH358
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie924
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 7m
Online Event
15h 7m
FEL
20h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.