• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:04
CEST 17:04
KST 00:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8088 users

HotS Community Launch Party Contests - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
132 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
bausmod
Profile Joined February 2013
Cayman Islands29 Posts
March 03 2013 22:04 GMT
#101
StarCraft Karaoke

Sup!
Here is our submission



Hope you enjoy!
STD good to go sir. youtube.com/bausmod | @bausmod
Bandicuda
Profile Joined March 2013
2 Posts
March 03 2013 23:29 GMT
#102
If there was only a category for Hots Remix's...

https://soundcloud.com/quantumopera/vengeance-mix-sc2-hots-mix

was feeling creative
Ucs
Profile Joined October 2010
264 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 13:59:41
March 04 2013 13:17 GMT
#103
I just couldn't stop myself from making a ROCK caption about the new HoTS collapsible rocks...

[image loading]

I also made a poem which I appropriately named "Jerg", that accurately depicts early game TvZ ^_^ :

Plot and turn and twist and burn
All your lings will not return
Spine crawlers will be churn
And a new leason you will learn

Going out is this new heart
With its new units I will break you apart
All your drones will turn to sunder
Your only escape will be to burrow under

On two legs or on wheel
You will find this unreal
Try to block your base you will
All your chamber blood will spill

Crawlers will start to burrow,
Playing zerg will bring you sorrow;
Queens will not do much,
My flames will want to touch.

With flying overlords you saw,
That your strategy has a flaw
Blame yourself for not going roach
Since that is the only fair approach

Hatch and drone they now stand alone
All of them will groan and moan
So GG you will chat for your base is now flat
Thus you learn threw chitchat, my new name is Hellbat!


And I wrote a small fanfiction named "Have you ever seen a marine go back to the rax?", so enjoy:

I don’t know what time it is. Hell I don’t even know if its day or night on this damned rock, but you get used to this feeling. The thing you don’t get used to is the silence. The complete silence of space. The eerie silence broken only by the sound of your irregular breathing and the thumps of your fast paced heartbeat, as you think about how bad the odds are for coming back alive. As a marine in space the only thing you truly know is your rifle and your orders to shoot anything that moves, thou sometimes we even shoot rocks.
All of a sudden the silence is broken and a alert message appears on the helmet display. It shows the battle is won. Just like that, it ended. The command system goes offline and so does the connection with the battle net terminal. I should feel something, but I don't, and all I can think of is: "I survived another day". I turn around and head over to the rax for what the higher-ups call R&R that you never get. The suit stays on for a reason. It always stays on.
At the rax I have to leave behind the one thing I hate to part with, the Gauss Rifle. A heavy bang signals that the metal door is now open, so we start walking single file threw the narrow corridor in silence. The only sound you can hear is the clanking of the marines metal suits. Not many of us made it back but we are all thinking the same thing: "Maybe we are the unlucky ones, as this hell continues tomorrow, and the next day and the day after that." It was a long day or whatever it was and everyone just wants to reach the starport and get a ride in a medivac back to the battleship. As usual the angels in white try to break the heavy silence as we board: "Welcome to the flying meat wagon. Organ donors to the left, junkies to the right."
After everyone boards and the doors close we can finally open the helmets. I do so and take in a big breath of fresh air. I don't know if its because of the air or the stim shots, but my vision starts to spiral. Nothing new thou, the after effects of stim are well known. I take a seat and see a few old faces around me, but mostly fresh meat. I start thinking about how they will probably all die. I try to take my mind off to better things, like the medivac pilot:
"Hey honey, miss me?"
"Like I miss being chased by a gaggle of mutas!"
"Ouch! That hurt, but I guess I should take a compliment when I hear one. Once they install the new boosters all
those mutas will ever catch is the sight of your sweet aaeee...engines, engines!”
“Hah! I don’t know about that, with my luck I’ll boost and crash right into a overlord.”
“You shouldn't complain sweet cheeks, I still have to run from rolling acid balls on that damn zerg puke. All the stim
in the world won’t make me outrun them!" All the marines suddenly turned to me when I mentioned banelings. I shouldn’t
have said that. Every marine knew it was a death sentence to meet face to face with a baneling. A wide array of feelings was painted on their faces, ranging from fear to thousand yard stares into their past experiences. The only exception was the marauder at the back staring outside the window with a bored and sleepy look on his face.
Suddenly the pilot turns her head to me and even thou the helmet covers most of the face, her beautiful emerald eyes stare me down with a serious frown. She raises her voice:"Other medivacs might not do it but you know I never leave a man behind! Boost or no boost, I'll get you out of there Uniden."
I look straight into her eyes and I know she is saying the truth but all I feel is sadness that she lives in a world that would make her take such risks. I only mutter "I know...”.
She turns to a blinking red dot that demands attention on her dashboard. The communications tower has been waiting for
a reply. All I hear is her response: "Ready for dust-off."

--------------


P.S. I would've done a absurd/comedy styled one suited for such limited sizes, but since it has to be PG, its very hard to balance it in so few words and not make it sound ridiculously childish/disney like by cutting out any nasty words/references/jokes that give alot of flavour to absurd styled comedy. Even if it probably has more than 500 words I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

pualintan
Profile Joined March 2013
China2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 13:31:42
March 04 2013 13:31 GMT
#104
--- Nuked ---
Phatkondor
Profile Joined February 2013
United Kingdom3 Posts
March 04 2013 15:55 GMT
#105
Here's my entry for the Starcraft Karaoke contest!

Based on Bare Necessities from the Jungle Book.




Enjoy!
Dittert
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States97 Posts
March 04 2013 17:01 GMT
#106
Here's my submission for the coaching contest. I edited this video quite a bit, because it turns out it's not that exciting to watch a game against the medium AI, especially when the person playing doesn't know how to play...

FlyingBeer
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 19:59:44
March 04 2013 19:58 GMT
#107
My Pet Audience videos:





And yes, I do everything at the last minute possible.
Shantastic
Profile Joined October 2011
United States435 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 21:45:05
March 04 2013 21:44 GMT
#108
On March 05 2013 00:55 Phatkondor wrote:
Here's my entry for the Starcraft Karaoke contest!

Based on Bare Necessities from the Jungle Book.

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6b8T-c8pE


Enjoy!


This is amazing.
"My grandpa could have proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, but he's also dead." -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
Dumbledore
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden725 Posts
March 04 2013 21:44 GMT
#109
On March 04 2013 07:04 bausmod wrote:
StarCraft Karaoke

Sup!
Here is our submission

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd0p9WIv184

Hope you enjoy!


Omg I love this :O :p
Have a nice day ;)
phodacbiet
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1740 Posts
March 05 2013 04:33 GMT
#110
On March 04 2013 07:04 bausmod wrote:
StarCraft Karaoke

Sup!
Here is our submission

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd0p9WIv184

Hope you enjoy!


This is REALLY good! you have a great voice
DaveSprite
Profile Joined February 2013
United States79 Posts
March 05 2013 06:39 GMT
#111
Coaching Challenge

Sorry for the awful audio, we tried several times to get rid of it but with the resources we had we just had to deal. Feel free to skip the intro because most of the chipper dies out after that.


Caw Caw Motherfucker
FireZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada89 Posts
March 05 2013 10:09 GMT
#112
hey this is my submission for starcraft karaoke! I hope you guys enjoy =]
i think it's pretty quiet so sry about that xP

+ Show Spoiler +
compLexity-Gaming, Gosucoaching
Shantastic
Profile Joined October 2011
United States435 Posts
March 05 2013 11:53 GMT
#113
On March 05 2013 19:09 FireZerg wrote:
hey this is my submission for starcraft karaoke! I hope you guys enjoy =]
i think it's pretty quiet so sry about that xP

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB8RDegnpTg


Haha sick stuff. Message at the end was best.
"My grandpa could have proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, but he's also dead." -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
Drfilip
Profile Joined March 2013
Sweden592 Posts
March 05 2013 18:22 GMT
#114
This is not part of the contest, just something I want to share.
I live in a town in the north of Sweden.Over the last year I have discovered more and more places with three special letters written. I went on a one hour hunt for these letters, while waiting for the bus. I managed to capture some of them. Here they are:
Herp derp "Flood Control!

Sorry, but new users cannot use the(bracket)img(bracket) bbcode tag." ...not even in the quote...

This is the Imgur I made especially for this
(I began with "First one" and ended with "Last one")

Maybe these will all change to HotS by March 12...
Random Platinum EU
Temp0
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-05 20:49:42
March 05 2013 19:49 GMT
#115
Here is my entry for the childhood song parody contest! It is a parody of "Be Prepared" by Scar from the Lion King. Hope you like it! The picture at the end was created by MrMatt, who's actually entering one of the contests as well! Thanks for listening.

SC2 and Video Game Songs! - http://youtube.com/temp0
nocodazole
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20 Posts
March 05 2013 20:17 GMT
#116
The Creep Song of S. Louise Kerrigan
(Based on The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock. by T.S. Eliot)

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=293329
just be happy y'all :D
Sherlock-Canada
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada269 Posts
March 05 2013 20:25 GMT
#117
Ah, man. I didn't realize the contest was over today. Next time!
Tezkat
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada72 Posts
March 05 2013 22:17 GMT
#118

With the contest closing, here's a helpful YouTube playlist of the StarCraft Karaoke entries so you can enjoy them all:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2Rh6MJm4GynNBTMJcUqTWtVyLKo_vppE

I had a blast making mine, though I'm really glad I recorded it on the first day as it feels like I've been completely outclassed by some of the amazing singers who followed. To tell you the truth, I'm having trouble picking a favourite...
itsbecca
Profile Joined October 2012
United States28 Posts
March 06 2013 01:32 GMT
#119
So I did one more for the Starcraft Karaoke: Simply Have Some Fun to the tune of Colors of the Wind

Got enough feedback about Heart of the Swarm being negative, so I wanted to do a positively spun one. It is MAJORLY influenced by Day9 Daily #269, and his having fun rant. Really shaped the way I approach the game.

Dumbledore
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden725 Posts
March 06 2013 15:22 GMT
#120
When do we get to know the winners? :p
Have a nice day ;)
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 434
TKL 265
CranKy Ducklings234
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1074
TKL 265
ProTech134
Rex 118
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53501
Free 1829
Horang2 329
firebathero 260
Zeus 196
Trap 134
Last 120
Hyun 79
ToSsGirL 67
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Yoon 19
scan(afreeca) 18
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6955
Dendi1197
XaKoH 448
420jenkins176
Counter-Strike
fl0m3555
byalli811
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2283
Beastyqt483
Mlord365
KnowMe195
mouzStarbuck184
Hui .153
DeMusliM135
Liquid`VortiX111
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• StrangeGG 23
• Dystopia_ 5
• poizon28 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2320
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1534
Other Games
• Shiphtur323
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 57m
Patches Events
23h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.