• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8030 users

Former TSL members Free Agency notice from eSF - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
256 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 08 2013 04:01 GMT
#101
On January 08 2013 13:00 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 12:56 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


Already chipped in $100 man do your research Waxy


yours was for liquid`hyun, this is for Fionn.HyuN


If he can be Fionn.Curse.HyuN I will chip in $200
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
January 08 2013 04:03 GMT
#102
On January 08 2013 12:55 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


I'll chip in $500. Lets make it happen guys!


On January 08 2013 13:01 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 13:00 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:56 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


Already chipped in $100 man do your research Waxy


yours was for liquid`hyun, this is for Fionn.HyuN


If he can be Fionn.Curse.HyuN I will chip in $200


$750 for Fionn.HyuN.Curse

what shirt should he wear?
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Ventris
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany1226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 04:20:53
January 08 2013 04:05 GMT
#103
On January 08 2013 13:00 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 12:56 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


Already chipped in $100 man do your research Waxy


yours was for liquid`hyun, this is for Fionn.HyuN


And what happened to my 20 Euros?

(I support Fionn. HyuN)
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
January 08 2013 04:10 GMT
#104
Obviously, this happened with the consent of the former TSL players to help find them a genuine team and not be ripped off.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
HeroSCV
Profile Joined August 2011
Norway4 Posts
January 08 2013 04:13 GMT
#105
I want to buy Hyun so he can give me a backrub :p
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
January 08 2013 04:15 GMT
#106
On January 08 2013 13:03 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 12:55 StarStruck wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


I'll chip in $500. Lets make it happen guys!


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 13:01 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 13:00 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:56 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


Already chipped in $100 man do your research Waxy


yours was for liquid`hyun, this is for Fionn.HyuN


If he can be Fionn.Curse.HyuN I will chip in $200


$750 for Fionn.HyuN.Curse

what shirt should he wear?

I'll provide jersey free of charge.

Will sell to general public for $40/Jersey. All profit goes to the team.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
January 08 2013 04:15 GMT
#107
What about Fionn.Polt!
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
January 08 2013 04:17 GMT
#108
Potential shirt:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]First google result+zerg
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 04:20:25
January 08 2013 04:17 GMT
#109
On January 08 2013 13:03 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 12:55 StarStruck wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


I'll chip in $500. Lets make it happen guys!


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 13:01 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 13:00 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:56 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


Already chipped in $100 man do your research Waxy


yours was for liquid`hyun, this is for Fionn.HyuN


If he can be Fionn.Curse.HyuN I will chip in $200


$750 for Fionn.HyuN.Curse

what shirt should he wear?


We need to design a special one!

On January 08 2013 13:15 Laryleprakon wrote:
What about Fionn.Polt!


Let's start with one player man.

On January 08 2013 13:15 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 13:03 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:55 StarStruck wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


I'll chip in $500. Lets make it happen guys!


On January 08 2013 13:01 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 13:00 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:56 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


Already chipped in $100 man do your research Waxy


yours was for liquid`hyun, this is for Fionn.HyuN


If he can be Fionn.Curse.HyuN I will chip in $200


$750 for Fionn.HyuN.Curse

what shirt should he wear?

I'll provide jersey free of charge.

Will sell to general public for $40/Jersey. All profit goes to the team.


YESH!
rj rl
Profile Joined May 2012
648 Posts
January 08 2013 04:21 GMT
#110
Fuck i love this community:
- kespa says "hey if you want flash on your dreamhack you've gotta contact us first" and everyone is OMG screw you kespa y u no let players breathe free blabla;
- esf says "if you want to sign one of these you've gotta contact us first" and suddenly it's OMG it's so nice, helping them young inexperienced boys to keep afloat blabla.
i mean seriously the fuck is this
Wampaibist
Profile Joined July 2010
United States478 Posts
January 08 2013 04:24 GMT
#111
On January 08 2013 13:00 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 12:56 lichter wrote:
On January 08 2013 12:53 Waxangel wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:41 ROOTheognis wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:39 warshop wrote:
On January 08 2013 10:38 Fionn wrote:
I want to buy Hyun.



I chip-in 20$.


I can chip in 10$. I'm a lil short this month =D


I'll throw in like $20.

$50 so far for Fionn.HyuN

at that rate we could sign him for a best of five!


Already chipped in $100 man do your research Waxy


yours was for liquid`hyun, this is for Fionn.HyuN


okok ill do 20 for fionn.hyun
Arkitek
Profile Joined January 2012
United States51 Posts
January 08 2013 04:25 GMT
#112
hyun please! tl
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 04:29:17
January 08 2013 04:27 GMT
#113
good job from ESF would be easy for a team to fast talk the players into a contract (heard from TB that people tried that with crank at MLG once) these players need someone to help make sure that communication is crystal clear both ways

Fuck i love this community:
- kespa says "hey if you want flash on your dreamhack you've gotta contact us first" and everyone is OMG screw you kespa y u no let players breathe free blabla;
- esf says "if you want to sign one of these you've gotta contact us first" and suddenly it's OMG it's so nice, helping them young inexperienced boys to keep afloat blabla.
i mean seriously the fuck is this


theres a big difference, if Flash wants to go to dreamhack and it doesnt conflict he should be able to assuming the team has the budget, that shouldnt be KeSPAs bussiness at all

the TSL palyers though have no experience in handling contracts and such and could be easily tricked into a bad contract especially since communicating with the other side would be near impossible for them and tehyd be relying on translator paid for by the other team
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 04:28:29
January 08 2013 04:27 GMT
#114
On January 08 2013 13:21 rj rl wrote:
Fuck i love this community:
- kespa says "hey if you want flash on your dreamhack you've gotta contact us first" and everyone is OMG screw you kespa y u no let players breathe free blabla;
- esf says "if you want to sign one of these you've gotta contact us first" and suddenly it's OMG it's so nice, helping them young inexperienced boys to keep afloat blabla.
i mean seriously the fuck is this


Yes because attending an event once is even comparable to signing a contract with an organization for a period of time specified in said contract that being a Korean they may or may not understand if its coming from an international team.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 04:31:09
January 08 2013 04:29 GMT
#115
On January 08 2013 13:21 rj rl wrote:
Fuck i love this community:
- kespa says "hey if you want flash on your dreamhack you've gotta contact us first" and everyone is OMG screw you kespa y u no let players breathe free blabla;
- esf says "if you want to sign one of these you've gotta contact us first" and suddenly it's OMG it's so nice, helping them young inexperienced boys to keep afloat blabla.
i mean seriously the fuck is this


It is because Kespa has a bad past history with things like this.

It is similar to Flash getting hyped every time he wins a game (This is the FIRST time a terran have tech switch to BC in TvT, Flash with the meta game change!!!). The hype is because it is Flash and his previous history in BW.

We have seen many eSF --> foreigner team transfers so the experience with eSF has been better. Not saying eSF is flawless (Slayers incident) but the 'trust' level is slightly higher.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
January 08 2013 04:36 GMT
#116
On January 08 2013 13:29 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 13:21 rj rl wrote:
Fuck i love this community:
- kespa says "hey if you want flash on your dreamhack you've gotta contact us first" and everyone is OMG screw you kespa y u no let players breathe free blabla;
- esf says "if you want to sign one of these you've gotta contact us first" and suddenly it's OMG it's so nice, helping them young inexperienced boys to keep afloat blabla.
i mean seriously the fuck is this


It is because Kespa has a bad past history with things like this.

It is similar to Flash getting hyped every time he wins a game (This is the FIRST time a terran have tech switch to BC in TvT, Flash with the meta game change!!!). The hype is because it is Flash and his previous history in BW.

We have seen many eSF --> foreigner team transfers so the experience with eSF has been better. Not saying eSF is flawless (Slayers incident) but the 'trust' level is slightly higher.


I'd say both organizations have things against them, lol. There were a number of incidents and who's to say it won't happen again? Flash not being able to go to DH is a totally different scenario, so I don't know why he brought it up at all.
rj rl
Profile Joined May 2012
648 Posts
January 08 2013 04:37 GMT
#117
On January 08 2013 13:29 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 13:21 rj rl wrote:
Fuck i love this community:
- kespa says "hey if you want flash on your dreamhack you've gotta contact us first" and everyone is OMG screw you kespa y u no let players breathe free blabla;
- esf says "if you want to sign one of these you've gotta contact us first" and suddenly it's OMG it's so nice, helping them young inexperienced boys to keep afloat blabla.
i mean seriously the fuck is this


It is because Kespa has a bad past history with things like this.

or is it because almost every newer sc2-fan believe kespa has a bad history, not even knowing what kespa is/was? Which was my point. Just don't be biased because of some circle-jerked shit.
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
January 08 2013 04:37 GMT
#118
On January 08 2013 12:54 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 12:43 Arceus wrote:
I find this post rather confusing. First they say any offer could be forwarded to players without being filtered, then they conclude that basically every teams need to go through this esf.juno dude???


Well, teams might not know how to contact the players. What is HyuN's email? Do you go through twitter? Call him perhaps? This just gives the teams that are interested a centralized channel and make sure the message will get to the players.

Obvious, foreign teams that are pretty established in Korea, EG, TL, etc might not need this. But it will help out other teams.

I was asking that, say I wanna sign Hyun, should I contact one of him/eSF OR only eSF exclusively?

It's hard to tell from OP's words but judging from the TLDR, eSF gains exclusitivity to these players' transfering.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 04:40:27
January 08 2013 04:39 GMT
#119
On January 08 2013 13:36 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 13:29 vthree wrote:
On January 08 2013 13:21 rj rl wrote:
Fuck i love this community:
- kespa says "hey if you want flash on your dreamhack you've gotta contact us first" and everyone is OMG screw you kespa y u no let players breathe free blabla;
- esf says "if you want to sign one of these you've gotta contact us first" and suddenly it's OMG it's so nice, helping them young inexperienced boys to keep afloat blabla.
i mean seriously the fuck is this


It is because Kespa has a bad past history with things like this.

It is similar to Flash getting hyped every time he wins a game (This is the FIRST time a terran have tech switch to BC in TvT, Flash with the meta game change!!!). The hype is because it is Flash and his previous history in BW.

We have seen many eSF --> foreigner team transfers so the experience with eSF has been better. Not saying eSF is flawless (Slayers incident) but the 'trust' level is slightly higher.


I'd say both organizations have things against them, lol. There were a number of incidents and who's to say it won't happen again? Flash not being able to go to DH is a totally different scenario, so I don't know why he brought it up at all.

i dont remember the ESF doing as many shady douche moves as KeSPA though KeSPA were complete hard asses who wanted nothing more then complete control over everything and to show just how much control they had

ESF has been pretty civil and friendly

I was asking that, say I wanna sign Hyun, should I contact one of him/eSF OR only eSF exclusively?

It's hard to tell from OP's words but judging from the TLDR, eSF gains exclusitivity to these players' transfering.

there basically acting as lawyers for the TSL players so youd contact ESF then ESF goes to the palyers to deliver the message and make sure they understand what you said then they bring you there reply this way no mistranslations or unclear concepts
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 04:44:08
January 08 2013 04:41 GMT
#120
On January 08 2013 13:21 rj rl wrote:
Fuck i love this community:
- kespa says "hey if you want flash on your dreamhack you've gotta contact us first" and everyone is OMG screw you kespa y u no let players breathe free blabla;
- esf says "if you want to sign one of these you've gotta contact us first" and suddenly it's OMG it's so nice, helping them young inexperienced boys to keep afloat blabla.
i mean seriously the fuck is this


Nice try.

Assisting players in finding new teams is a completely different scenario.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10853
firebathero 2253
Bisu 615
Hyuk 418
BeSt 181
Larva 116
EffOrt 110
Leta 107
Sexy 101
Horang2 98
[ Show more ]
Soma 91
Dewaltoss 84
Killer 75
Light 70
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 49
Sharp 44
soO 37
Yoon 36
Rush 28
Pusan 28
Aegong 26
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 19
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 156
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1745
byalli852
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1012
crisheroes587
Other Games
gofns36333
singsing1722
olofmeister1182
ceh9639
Mew2King110
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Stunt377
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 9m
OSC
12h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.