• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:57
CEST 03:57
KST 10:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9415 users

[Interview] SPL KHAN vs CJ Round 1 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 13:13:16
December 30 2012 11:13 GMT
#1
(P)Samsung KHAN_JangBi

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about taking two victories for your team in one day?

We needed to have hurried up and grabbed a win already but we ended up grabbing one towards the end of Round 1. I was able to realize just how valuable one victory really is. I plan on preparing for Round 2 with the mentality that it is only the beginning from here on out as I disregard the Round 1 losses.

Your started off the season with two straight losses.

I lost to both Ryul2 and Dear because our build orders got crossed over too much and I just couldn't do anything. But the coaching staff believed in me and that's why we were able to finally take our first victory and three straight victories for me.

You've been making consistent results since your transition to WoL.

I'm not sure if skill wise I am lacking more than the other players but none the less, I believe I have the biggest responsibility when it comes to my team. Since I have the most responsibility out of everyone else, I think that's why I am able to somewhat make these results.

How was game one?

I was confident when it comes to PvTs on Bifrost. Honestly, I did get a little flustered there at the beginning. The banshee was hitting my assimilator and my stalkers were out of range. That desperately needs to get fixed (laughs). Bifrost is a map where Protoss can easily play an economic game so there is also that factor that I won easily.

How did you feel about the ace match where your opponent decided to pressure your base with blink stalkers?

I was flustered for about five seconds. But I regained my composure almost immediately and decided that I could defend this attack even with half my army. I was able to win cause I sent the other half of my army to my opponent's base. That decision was effective on my part.

This season's goals?

I'm not at a place where I can talk about goals yet. SC1 is different from SC2 but none the less, the responsibility I hold regarding my team is still the same. All I can say is that I have to do well.

Your next opponent will be sOs.

I'm confident against sOs since I've beaten him during a preliminaries before. Honestly, I was hoping sOs would lose today (laughs). Mainly because I wanted his momentum to have died down a little bit before our encounter takes place.

If you had to evaluate the year 2012?

I started this year off well but I feel like I botched it towards the end. It is disappointing. But 2013 is the year of the snakes and my Chinese character is a snake. Therefore, it's over (laughs). We have our first match on January first and my debut will be on the second. Basically, everything is lining up for me from the very get go (laughs), I plan on practicing really hard with the belief that everything will go well from the start.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank the fans for taking care of me for my debut today. I also want to thank coach Oh, who is the designated Protoss coach, for always helping me out with specific timings and all sorts of things. I'm sure Stork hyung shares my sentiments as well.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 30 2012 11:17 GMT
#2
Why did I read this before watching the VODs? Stupid stupid stupid.

Anyway, cheers for the translation. Nice to see JangBi in good spirits.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
December 30 2012 11:20 GMT
#3
Almighty<3
Jaedong & Faker
umelbumel
Profile Joined January 2011
2026 Posts
December 30 2012 11:20 GMT
#4
seeker & jangbi ♥
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 30 2012 11:33 GMT
#5
jangbiii :D yay
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
December 30 2012 13:00 GMT
#6
Really happy to see Jangbi get those wins and help KHAN get their first win of the season. If he can carry the level of success he had at the end of BW here to SC2 over time, he'll be a force to be reckoned with of course.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
Uquu
Profile Joined April 2011
Finland474 Posts
December 30 2012 13:12 GMT
#7
Samsung Khan really needed that first win, nice job JangBi.
|| Thorzain || Grubby || NesTea || Jaedong || Flash || Ferrari_430 ||
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
December 30 2012 14:07 GMT
#8
Glad to see Samsung Khan on the board in terms of wins. I'm looking forward to watching the VODs for Jangbi's games.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
December 30 2012 14:15 GMT
#9
I love you :')
Everyday Girl's Day~!
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
December 30 2012 14:17 GMT
#10
It's a great day for Samsung Khan, two wins for Jangbi and one win for Stork as well.
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
December 30 2012 14:51 GMT
#11
tks seeker missile!

Nice to see khan finally taking a victory!
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
Muffinman53
Profile Joined November 2010
571 Posts
December 30 2012 15:28 GMT
#12
Ahhhh thanks for the translation :D
Epic wins
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
December 30 2012 15:44 GMT
#13
I'm glad he won Both him and Khan needed this! JANGBANG!
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 30 2012 16:01 GMT
#14
Thanks for the translation! Really happy that Khan won last night and Jangbi was the one who won it for them Hopefully CJ are able to bring themselves out of the tilt they are currently on.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
December 30 2012 16:10 GMT
#15
100th translation blog ^^ http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=390801
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
UglyBattle
Profile Joined December 2012
United States5 Posts
December 30 2012 16:11 GMT
#16
Go Jangbi!
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
December 30 2012 17:23 GMT
#17
jangbanged <3
crashonly
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland418 Posts
December 30 2012 20:24 GMT
#18
Thanks for translations, as always <3
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 30 2012 20:26 GMT
#19
Yeah, thanks Seeker. Gz to the 100th.
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
December 30 2012 20:35 GMT
#20
yah go SeeKeR
can i get my estro logo back pls
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
December 31 2012 01:28 GMT
#21
On December 31 2012 05:35 aRyuujin wrote:
yah go SeeKeR

Not SeeKeR anymore
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
December 31 2012 01:34 GMT
#22
It is always good to see Jangbi do well. :D
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 31 2012 06:52 GMT
#23
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings107
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10979
Dota 2
monkeys_forever917
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto24
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 652
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Other Games
summit1g10367
Maynarde212
ArmadaUGS63
Mew2King41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick410
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 3m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.