• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9579 users

Fantasy Proleague '12-13 Round 1 - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
1887 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 95 Next
View results and standings here.
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
December 07 2012 12:41 GMT
#301
asdonads

Main Team
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
6 (T)Fantasy
10 (T)Flash
3 (P)Huk
2 (Z)IdrA (captain)
3 (T)Puma
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
6 (P)Stork
7 (P)Trap

Okay, so I have no idea what I'm doing. I just kinda picked my favorite players and threw in Crazyhydra there because why not, he's zerg, and I have a feeling that Trap is gonna ruin my anti-team by being a boss in PL. As for the others, I lost all faith in Bisu after that mass sentry game against Moon and Stork has been wholly unremarkable since switching so I just kinda picked them because they've been doing bad lately

I'm so gonna finish last in this <_<
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
December 07 2012 12:49 GMT
#302
Radrel

Main Team
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
2 (T)Kop
3 (T)Leta
12 (P)Rain (captain)
2 (T)Sea
4 (T)sKyHigh
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Samsung Khan[/tlpd]

Anti Team
6 (T)Fantasy
2 (Z)IdrA
5 (P)Stats


My team was more based around what I've seen in players during the Qualifers and such. I know who is a stronger player and who isn't from seeing it first hand, also I know who has the potential to take out bigger names.

Rain was a obvious for me, Rain will have some crazy good stats this season and he is a obvious pickup.

Crazy-Hydra I've played against personally and he is a strong player, I expect good things from him this season, as he has done very well and only lost to Brain who ended up in Code A.

I've seen Kop and Leta play really well and Kop is the oe who infamously beat SaSe 2 Qualifers ago when a unwinnable position. I see both of them being played often and having a 60% winrate in those matches.

I chose Sea because he is one of the stronger players on EG-TL and he will either be played often and win, or played never and so I don't lose or gain points on him. Sea has shown us he is really strong and has practiced a lot, I see him doing really well this season, if they only play him enough.

I got the chance to see Skyhigh play at the most recent qualifers and he beat TtPiG 2-1 in very close games. Skyhigh has a unique mech style and he will do really well in TvZ due to this. The only map he lost wiht his mech was on whirlwind, which is a very very good zerg map, and even then it went to 40+ minutes before PiG was able to close the deal. Skyhigh knows how to mech and he will often be sent out as the TvZ sniper I feel.

and I chose samsung Khan as my team because they were really solid last season and I think they will at least make the playoffs this season as well. I think they will be either 2nd or 3rd during the league itself.

My anti team is fairly self-explanitory. Idra won't do so well this season due to him not being good since beta, he may take a game or two off of some rookie, but Idra has never been taken serously by Kespa players, and I don't see this changing. Stats and Fantasy and players who I think will play, but will be sniped by better players, so I don't see them wining much.
Fnejko
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden68 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 12:53:25
December 07 2012 12:51 GMT
#303
4th Dimensional Guitar Heroes

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
4 (P)Bisu (captain)
3 (Z)Calm
7 (P)HerO
2 (T)Sea
6 (P)Stork
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]CJ Entus[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (P)Huk
5 (T)Last
5 (T)Reality

The only two players i was really sure i wanted on the team was Bisu and HerO, i just went with instinct upon seeing their name in the list In the end i think i made a pretty solid team all around.

Oh and Protoss power!
Dangerzone
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
December 07 2012 13:05 GMT
#304
gooby pls

Main Team
6 (T)Fantasy
2 (P)Horang2
4 (T)Light
1 (Z)rare
8 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
4 (Z)ZerO
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (Z)Effort
8 (Z)Jaedong
6 (P)Stork

shit's obvious. EG curse will ruin JD, Stork and Effort are well overpriced based on their performance. Biggest decision was SK or Rain for captain, in the end 12 points for Rain is far too much, although in retrospect maybe picking STX or woongjin as my team would've been better. we'll see, I guess.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 13:16:41
December 07 2012 13:15 GMT
#305
On December 07 2012 22:05 greggy wrote:
gooby pls

Main Team
6 (T)Fantasy
2 (P)Horang2
4 (T)Light
1 (Z)rare
8 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
4 (Z)ZerO
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (Z)Effort
8 (Z)Jaedong
6 (P)Stork

shit's obvious. EG curse will ruin JD, Stork and Effort are well overpriced based on their performance. Biggest decision was SK or Rain for captain, in the end 12 points for Rain is far too much, although in retrospect maybe picking STX or woongjin as my team would've been better. we'll see, I guess.


I don't want to tell you what to do, but the minimum for anti-teams is 13... so it might be efficient to have an anti team who's values add up to that. In other words you don't get bonus points if your anti team does bad, you just lose points if they do good.
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 13:22:59
December 07 2012 13:22 GMT
#306
On December 07 2012 22:15 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 22:05 greggy wrote:
gooby pls

Main Team
6 (T)Fantasy
2 (P)Horang2
4 (T)Light
1 (Z)rare
8 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
4 (Z)ZerO
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (Z)Effort
8 (Z)Jaedong
6 (P)Stork

shit's obvious. EG curse will ruin JD, Stork and Effort are well overpriced based on their performance. Biggest decision was SK or Rain for captain, in the end 12 points for Rain is far too much, although in retrospect maybe picking STX or woongjin as my team would've been better. we'll see, I guess.


I don't want to tell you what to do, but the minimum for anti-teams is 13... so it might be efficient to have an anti team who's values add up to that. In other words you don't get bonus points if your anti team does bad, you just lose points if they do good.

I know, but I don't believe any of those players will do well. Although maybe picking Idra would've been reasonable.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 07 2012 13:36 GMT
#307
On December 07 2012 22:22 greggy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 22:15 Sinensis wrote:
On December 07 2012 22:05 greggy wrote:
gooby pls

Main Team
6 (T)Fantasy
2 (P)Horang2
4 (T)Light
1 (Z)rare
8 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
4 (Z)ZerO
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (Z)Effort
8 (Z)Jaedong
6 (P)Stork

shit's obvious. EG curse will ruin JD, Stork and Effort are well overpriced based on their performance. Biggest decision was SK or Rain for captain, in the end 12 points for Rain is far too much, although in retrospect maybe picking STX or woongjin as my team would've been better. we'll see, I guess.


I don't want to tell you what to do, but the minimum for anti-teams is 13... so it might be efficient to have an anti team who's values add up to that. In other words you don't get bonus points if your anti team does bad, you just lose points if they do good.

I know, but I don't believe any of those players will do well. Although maybe picking Idra would've been reasonable.

Perhaps they won't do well but i'd think Jaedong and Effort will finish with a positive win loss ratio. Perhaps it's better to choose players who don't play at all or are more likely to do bad. It's your choice though.
JediMasterBETTY
Profile Joined December 2012
Romania15 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 14:12:08
December 07 2012 13:41 GMT
#308
MasterBETTY

Main Team
6 (P)Best
6 (T)Fantasy (captain)
5 (T)Reality
2 (T)Speed
3 (P)Terminator
3 (Z)Zenio
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (P)Huk
5 (P)Jaehoon
5 (P)Stats
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 07 2012 13:44 GMT
#309
Without shame I stole my entire line-up. I'll try to put my own ideas in there following weeks.
I had a good night of sleep.
LaLuSh
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden2358 Posts
December 07 2012 13:45 GMT
#310
On December 07 2012 22:22 greggy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 22:15 Sinensis wrote:
On December 07 2012 22:05 greggy wrote:
gooby pls

Main Team
6 (T)Fantasy
2 (P)Horang2
4 (T)Light
1 (Z)rare
8 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
4 (Z)ZerO
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (Z)Effort
8 (Z)Jaedong
6 (P)Stork

shit's obvious. EG curse will ruin JD, Stork and Effort are well overpriced based on their performance. Biggest decision was SK or Rain for captain, in the end 12 points for Rain is far too much, although in retrospect maybe picking STX or woongjin as my team would've been better. we'll see, I guess.


I don't want to tell you what to do, but the minimum for anti-teams is 13... so it might be efficient to have an anti team who's values add up to that. In other words you don't get bonus points if your anti team does bad, you just lose points if they do good.

I know, but I don't believe any of those players will do well. Although maybe picking Idra would've been reasonable.


Those anti-team players will be used... a lot.

Effort is essentially competing with no other zerg on his team when it comes to being fielded. Crazy-hydra seems to suck. They basically let effort play every week last season.

Jaedong is jaedong.

Stork is only competing with Jangbi and some new recruit who hasn't played any games. Last PL season stork went 8-3. He'll be used a lot.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 13:53:06
December 07 2012 13:50 GMT
#311
Welp, signed in and created a team. Not a Great player of PL Fantasy though, might be terrible ^^

Otters rule

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
6 (T)Fantasy
4 (P)Mini
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa (Captain)
4 (Z)ZerO
4 Samsung KHAN

Anti Team
3 (P)HuK
5 (P)Jaehoon
5 (P)Stats

A bit of Heart choices in it (TaeJa might not be the best choice, but heh, We'll see ! I also doubt Sea will be used that much, but I had to cut in those points )

Oh and ZerO being my personal hope as rising player !
LiquipediaWanderer
LaLuSh
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden2358 Posts
December 07 2012 13:50 GMT
#312
Gamble

Main Team
1 (Z)Alone
4 (T)Bbyong
6 (T)Fantasy (captain)
7 (P)herO[jOin]
4 (T)Light
7 (P)Shy
1 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Team 8[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (T)Bogus
3 (P)free
1 (Z)Hyuk

Picking players who are likely to be used a lot more which performed strongly last season. With every race having to be used, you know some teams will be forced to field these players week after week.

Gambled on team8 Alone and Team8 as my team pick. Also betting on Bogus doing poorly, which I might come to regret.
SKDN
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden243 Posts
December 07 2012 13:53 GMT
#313
pro

Main Team
3 (Z)Calm
2 (P)Horang2
1 (Z)Hyuk
5 (P)JangBi
12 (P)Rain (captain)
2 (T)Sea
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
2 (Z)IdrA
5 (T)Last
6 (Z)soO
I kind of like my team
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 07 2012 13:56 GMT
#314
A lot of team captain'd by Rain haha !
LiquipediaWanderer
CurryMonstaNacho
Profile Joined December 2012
1 Post
December 07 2012 13:57 GMT
#315
YoloIsMyMiddleName

Main Team
4 (P)Bisu
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
5 (P)Jaehoon
2 (T)Sea
8 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
3 (T)ThorZain
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (T)Light
4 (Z)Shine
5 (P)Stats

The title describes the entire team. Basically, Im gonna try to yolo my way to number one. I should have chosen more EG people for my anti team because of the eg curse. And besides, why do I have to worry about luck when YOLO is my middle name
Mcdonalds has blackfriday EVERYDAY!!!!!
Typhoon1789
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 14:09:46
December 07 2012 13:58 GMT
#316
Typhoon's Team

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
7 (P)HerO
2 (Z)IdrA
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
3 (T)ThorZain
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bisu
7 (P)herO[jOin]
2 (T)Speed

I took a risk with picking idra. But sometimes, he just owns people out of the blue. Hes more or less my wildcard.

Also fuck, why did i pick SK1.
Professional Cunt.
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
December 07 2012 14:00 GMT
#317
Fuck, fuck, fuck, I keep second-guessing my team >.>
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
zelkia
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom13 Posts
December 07 2012 14:08 GMT
#318
Team Zelkia!

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
9 (T)Bogus (captain)
3 (T)Puma
1 (Z)s2
2 (T)Sea
6 (P)Stork
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]SK Telecom T1[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
7 (P)herO[jOin]
3 (P)Huk


so fun!
you can't see it at all, unless your flying by.
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
December 07 2012 14:09 GMT
#319
Just a question where can i see how many points each player costs?
Maru, TY, Clem <3
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
December 07 2012 14:11 GMT
#320
On December 07 2012 22:50 LaLuSh wrote:
Gamble

Main Team
1 (Z)Alone
4 (T)Bbyong
6 (T)Fantasy (captain)
7 (P)herO[jOin]
4 (T)Light
7 (P)Shy
1 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Team 8[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (T)Bogus
3 (P)free
1 (Z)Hyuk

Picking players who are likely to be used a lot more which performed strongly last season. With every race having to be used, you know some teams will be forced to field these players week after week.

Gambled on team8 Alone and Team8 as my team pick. Also betting on Bogus doing poorly, which I might come to regret.
To be honest, i avoided getting bogus in my antiteam no matter what.
I expect him to do pretty well, seeing his play and results.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft455
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft455
Nina 87
ViBE83
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 164
Noble 77
Hyuk 58
NaDa 50
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
League of Legends
Doublelift3742
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4314
Khaldor578
Other Games
summit1g7754
FrodaN2118
Coldzera 808
shahzam638
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0302
KnowMe182
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King40
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick807
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21592
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 45m
Online Event
10h 45m
FEL
15h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.