• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:34
CEST 21:34
KST 04:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8183 users

Fantasy Proleague '12-13 Round 1 - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
1887 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 95 Next
View results and standings here.
SpacemanG
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States31 Posts
December 07 2012 05:58 GMT
#261
Super pumped!
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 06:15:09
December 07 2012 06:13 GMT
#262
Really hope that CJ can come through for me. I put a lot of weight on them. Bbyong and Effort are proven, and I'm thinking the team overall will do really well.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 06:20:39
December 07 2012 06:20 GMT
#263
Yeaaah! Good stuff that Fantasy is back
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
Eire_91
Profile Joined December 2011
Ireland82 Posts
December 07 2012 06:20 GMT
#264
After doing so well in Liquibet I'm optimistic that I wont suck too bad in this. Soulkey to be terrible plz
"Quick mudelisps er good bicuz deyre like lots of early whirlybirds" - Axslav 2013
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2012 06:38 GMT
#265
I really want to make an analysis of players and their values. Basically compare the player's value versus their expected point contribution given appearance likelihood, winrates, ace likelihood, ace winrate, streak likelihood, and team winrate. However there isn't enough information to go around and I'd have to guesstimate most of the numbers.

I need better numbers for winrates (for example, Jaedong and Soulkey are pitiful at sub-50% despite being their team's aces) and for ace likelihood. Team winrates I suppose I can base on the TL Staff team ranking.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Jakal2
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States13 Posts
December 07 2012 07:13 GMT
#266
I really wish you could make multiple teams with only one counting towards the rankings.
I would love to have a "Pick With My Heart" team and a "Pick With My Head" team.
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
December 07 2012 07:15 GMT
#267
Weird, I need to have a Protoss on my main team or does it want me to pick a white person ()? They are all on my anti-team!
Never make a hydralisk.
Farone
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1219 Posts
December 07 2012 07:29 GMT
#268
Nice, I have been waiting on this, allthough I suck at this, I enjoy looking at the results a lot more~!
MC, Stephano, Ret, Jjakji, Grubby, Life, HerO, Scarlett, TaeJa
michielbrands
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1146 Posts
December 07 2012 07:31 GMT
#269
Main team:
Captain: EG.Liquid'HerO (P) (7)
Player 2: SKT1.SoO (Z) (6)
Player 3: STX.Last (T) (5)
Player 4: CJ.Hydra (Z) (3)
Player 5: WJS.NaGi (P) (2)
Player 6: EG.Liquid'Sea (T) (2)
Team pick: SKT1

Anti Team (Couldn't pick Stephano ):
Player 1: EG.Liquid'Jaedong (Z) (8)
Player 2: SKT1.Bisu (P) (4)
Player 3: CJ.Rare (Z) (1)
- me (L) competitive gaming -
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
December 07 2012 07:53 GMT
#270
thats evil not being be able to choose players who are not playing this week
Ephemerality
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States203 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 08:16:45
December 07 2012 07:55 GMT
#271
Edit: Nvm didn't see the EG Jaedong update... (Binding 1 year contract). Time to change my team, as I was sort of betting on Team 8 getting a sponsor.
FIGHT APATHY... or don't
admi_n
Profile Joined November 2012
28 Posts
December 07 2012 07:55 GMT
#272
I just realized all of my players were on EGL...
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 07 2012 08:12 GMT
#273
On December 07 2012 16:55 Ephemerality wrote:
Is anything going to happen to Jaedong's point value if Team 8 gets a sponsor? Since he'll be immediately recalled and be on a "weaker" team.


Jaedong has a binding contract, and is on EG for the next full year, regardless of team 8 getting a sponsor or not.
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
December 07 2012 09:00 GMT
#274
Putting all my eggs in KT's basket against TL-EG.

Continiuous Clamor

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
7 (T)Baby (captain)
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
6 (Z)hyvaa
5 (T)Last
3 (P)Wooki
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
7 (P)herO[jOin]
3 (P)Huk
3 (P)Terminator

I chose Baby as my captain because he is going to be the ace and playing all the time for T8 and winning as well. I expect he'll pay the most dividends in the all-kill format and he is a pretty dominant player for cheaps.

I think Action, Crazy-Hydra and Wooki should win this week. Originally I was going to pick two Terrans + C-H, but I had to pick a Toss for 3 points and I went with Wooki over JYP. I changed Action from hon_sin because I trust Action more than hon_sin!

As for picking KT on top of the three players, I am fairly confident that they should win 4-1 or 4-2, and even 4-0, (this may be my fanboy speaking). I originally was planning on picking STX for this week, but if they win it'll be in 6 or 7 games (although I think they are closer to a 5). The other reason I focused on the KT vs TE match-up is because I know EG + Zenio. At least, better than almost all the other lower players. I put a lot of stock in the MvP tournament and assumed the Kespa players were practicing better than say HuK and Thorzain, who had been travelling a ton more.

I chose hyvaa and Last as my two big guns, I think hyvaa is going to be dominant this season, but especially in ZvP. This first week would be a good indication of that. And Last showed brilliant play against Flash, Fantasy and Nestea in the OSL last season. He is also on STX with hyvaa, I am going all or nothing with them this week. If they both win, I'm pretty sure they can pull off a grind out win. It is also possible that one of them will be chosen as the Ace if Bogus is playing poorly against Rain . Since, if it goes to an Ace match Rain will play, and Hyvaa had 4-1-ed him in the MvP tournament. If Dear can take out Bisu, I expect it'll go 3-3!

My anti-team originally had Bogus on it. Then, I realized if I'm wrong and Bogus beats Rain twice (Ace match) I'm screwed! I'm not confident that Rain would beat Bogus twice as much as I am confident hero[join] is overpriced. Unfortunately, I have to bite the bullet this week since he is playing fOKINS (born 1995)...who I have never heard of. But, I doubt he'll ever make an Ace appearance. HuK and Terminator are playing stronger opponents this week and both teams I expect to lose.
Never make a hydralisk.
TiTanIum_
Profile Joined August 2011
Brazil1335 Posts
December 07 2012 09:16 GMT
#275
On December 07 2012 16:55 admi_n wrote:
I just realized all of my players were on EGL...


Same here. Had to change, though. Too risky.
sunnata
Profile Joined February 2008
Russian Federation228 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 10:15:41
December 07 2012 09:32 GMT
#276
I'm sorry If this is answered somewhere, first-timer here, but will Trade Values (Points) stay the same whole season or they will be calculated each week?

If it's calculated every week will my players points be the same when I picked them (old Trade Value) or new one?

EDIT: NVM should've submitted it first :D
Only way to know the future is to make it.
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
December 07 2012 09:36 GMT
#277
GL HF
This is our town, scrub
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
December 07 2012 09:38 GMT
#278
On December 07 2012 18:16 TiTanIum_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 16:55 admi_n wrote:
I just realized all of my players were on EGL...


Same here. Had to change, though. Too risky.


I find it weird to pick EG/TL players since you dont know which ones are going to be playing week to week due to foreign event commitments.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 09:55:14
December 07 2012 09:41 GMT
#279
Pure KT team available and pure EGTL anti team available

fufu dis gon' be fun.

Thanks for doing this, I didnt realize I missed it untill now

+ Show Spoiler [reality check] +
I will do riddicolously well if KT wins over TLEG but I'll be at the bottom of the tier if it fails, will be interesting ;3

On December 07 2012 13:33 J1.au wrote:
Stats is ridiculously undervalued. Finally after so many years I can get him and Flash on the same team.

Sea at 2 points seem to be the true undervalued player
JD is the opposite, 8 for him is the juiciest anti pick ever
In the woods, there lurks..
Lizarb
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark307 Posts
December 07 2012 09:43 GMT
#280
Damn... Can't make an all Terran team.

Only thing I know is that I know nothing.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 193
ProTech157
JuggernautJason62
CosmosSc2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 755
White-Ra 199
Dewaltoss 103
Hyuk 92
firebathero 74
Trap 49
Sacsri 23
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
qojqva1404
Counter-Strike
fl0m1505
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3525
Khaldor1145
crisheroes1072
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
summit1g5498
FrodaN1760
XBOCT265
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS167
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 26m
Online Event
15h 26m
FEL
20h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.