• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:40
CEST 03:40
KST 10:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7315 users

HotS release date: March 12th - Page 50

Forum Index > SC2 General
1196 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 60 Next
Remember you can pre-order your copy through the TL store and help support Team Liquid! It's also an easy way to get a beta key!
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
November 14 2012 20:11 GMT
#981
YEAH BABY.. im in the fucking beta now... OH YEAH :D

Webhallen 4tw
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 20:28:55
November 14 2012 20:19 GMT
#982
On November 15 2012 04:59 Whitley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 04:52 Dionyseus wrote:
On November 15 2012 04:27 Plansix wrote:
On November 15 2012 04:15 SupLilSon wrote:
Can't believe so many people are still willing to pre-order a Blizzard product. Not buying into the D3 hype was probably the smartest decision I've made in the past 2 years, gonna continue with that cautionary line of thought.


I can’t believe the number of people who feel the need to post about NOT pre-ordering. Why go into a thread as say:

“I didn’t order that shiny new thing you are all excited about. I feel my decision is better than yours and I can’t believe you all don’t agree with me.”

Seriously, there is a quote from a Disney movie about doing stuff like this. Something about “If you can’t say something…..” I can’t remember, but I think it ends with “shut it”


That quote comes from Confucious, an ancient Chinese philosopher who said that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.


I thought it was Thumper from the movie Bambi...

Sarcasm and word play is lost on all of you(this is my grumpiest face). Who doesn't know about Big C, Thumper or Bambie?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
KichSC
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom29 Posts
November 14 2012 20:27 GMT
#983
any uk link?
iAxX23
Profile Joined September 2012
Romania18 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 20:57:07
November 14 2012 20:36 GMT
#984
I want to buy it but I want the digital version. Please no delivering that from the us would cost me double.

update: nevermind sent it to a bro in the us of a and he's just gonna give me the key when it arrives.
enemy2010
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany1972 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 20:39:03
November 14 2012 20:38 GMT
#985
This "pre-order and get beta key" doesn't work if I am in germany, but buy it over the amazon.com page, right?

Amazon.de (german TLD) doesn't have this beta-key bonus
1on1 auf azze no he no flash no awp only holztor. | Ja, da meint der ich hätt' abgeschmatzt, aber dat is Quatsch, verstehste?
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
November 14 2012 20:50 GMT
#986
so if beta keys not released til november 20th, is it even worth preordering til then? or is there limited beta keys?
JD, need I say more? :D
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
November 14 2012 20:58 GMT
#987
On November 15 2012 05:50 LimeNade wrote:
so if beta keys not released til november 20th, is it even worth preordering til then? or is there limited beta keys?


I'd order it right now, they might have a limited amount of keys. If it helps Amazon doesn't charge you a single penny until they ship the product.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
November 14 2012 21:09 GMT
#988
On November 15 2012 04:59 Whitley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 04:52 Dionyseus wrote:
On November 15 2012 04:27 Plansix wrote:
On November 15 2012 04:15 SupLilSon wrote:
Can't believe so many people are still willing to pre-order a Blizzard product. Not buying into the D3 hype was probably the smartest decision I've made in the past 2 years, gonna continue with that cautionary line of thought.


I can’t believe the number of people who feel the need to post about NOT pre-ordering. Why go into a thread as say:

“I didn’t order that shiny new thing you are all excited about. I feel my decision is better than yours and I can’t believe you all don’t agree with me.”

Seriously, there is a quote from a Disney movie about doing stuff like this. Something about “If you can’t say something…..” I can’t remember, but I think it ends with “shut it”


That quote comes from Confucious, an ancient Chinese philosopher who said that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.


I thought it was Thumper from the movie Bambi...

I thought it was my mum.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
amduong3
Profile Joined November 2012
United States2 Posts
November 14 2012 21:10 GMT
#989
Hello, do I still get the beta keys if I order HOTS from the TL store 2 weeks ago?
Dremic
Profile Joined May 2010
66 Posts
November 14 2012 21:14 GMT
#990
On November 15 2012 06:10 amduong3 wrote:
Hello, do I still get the beta keys if I order HOTS from the TL store 2 weeks ago?

it includes already submitted orders. so yes
amduong3
Profile Joined November 2012
United States2 Posts
November 14 2012 21:16 GMT
#991
Where can i get it from?
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
November 14 2012 21:50 GMT
#992
Anyone started getting their keys from Amazon yet?
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
rainfable
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States171 Posts
November 14 2012 22:06 GMT
#993
all my money.. !___! bought MOP digital deluxe, and now i want HOTS digital deluxe but i don't think i can get beta for preordering that because it's not on amazon x_x

but
baneling pet
and d3 wings.
i am a sucker for both companion pets and visual things.
sigh, they got me on this one. @___@
{♔} eri (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧   ⋆ my life for aiur!
voltaic
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
1071 Posts
November 14 2012 22:11 GMT
#994
any way to avoid the ugly ultralisk look ingame when buying the CE? lawl
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
November 14 2012 23:17 GMT
#995
2 days before Pi Day... this is beyond bs. I can't believe Blizzard would do this to us. It's like they don't care about the community.

I won't buy HotS no matter what unless they postpone it exactly two days.

+ Show Spoiler +
/sarcasm
LOLingBuddha
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands697 Posts
November 14 2012 23:22 GMT
#996
On November 15 2012 08:17 Antylamon wrote:
2 days before Pi Day... this is beyond bs. I can't believe Blizzard would do this to us. It's like they don't care about the community.

I won't buy HotS no matter what unless they postpone it exactly two days.

+ Show Spoiler +
/sarcasm

hahahah i see what you did there...

especially after reading your posts in the other thread..
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
November 14 2012 23:30 GMT
#997
For the Australians out there EB Games now has a pre-order deal with access to the beta. You can order online and pick up in store. $48, not too bad...
duoform
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain5180 Posts
November 14 2012 23:36 GMT
#998
Is there any way, shape or form they can sell the collector's edition in Amazon.es?

"I really like Marauders and Marines." - Flash
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
November 14 2012 23:43 GMT
#999
On November 15 2012 06:50 Noro wrote:
Anyone started getting their keys from Amazon yet?


Beta Access for Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
Pre-order Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm and get beta access. Beta Access codes will be sent starting on Tuesday, November 20, 2012. We will email your code within 2 business days after you place your pre-order for Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Standard or Collector’s Edition. Offers are valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

From Amazon's product page.
LaO-Tyros_Reffa
Profile Joined May 2005
Netherlands50 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-15 00:05:55
November 15 2012 00:05 GMT
#1000

to watch replays with friends;


Thank God, finally it's back.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 160
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2568
Dota 2
monkeys_forever678
NeuroSwarm202
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe182
Other Games
summit1g8117
Day[9].tv669
JimRising 569
C9.Mang0286
PiGStarcraft118
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick848
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta16
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv669
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 20m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.