• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:40
CEST 22:40
KST 05:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8017 users

HotS release date: March 12th - Page 49

Forum Index > SC2 General
1196 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 60 Next
Remember you can pre-order your copy through the TL store and help support Team Liquid! It's also an easy way to get a beta key!
MVega
Profile Joined November 2010
763 Posts
November 14 2012 18:43 GMT
#961
On November 15 2012 03:37 Telcontar wrote:
I'll pass but gl hf to anyone getting it. I hope it turns out to be a better experience than WoL.


I think everyone hopes that their future purchases are better than their previous purchases. I know I do, but I'd be perfectly fine with HotS being an identical experience to WoL as long as Blizzard is attentive to fixing issues that pop up.
bumkin: How can you play like 50 games per day... I 4gate 2 times then it's nap time
Icks
Profile Joined July 2009
France186 Posts
November 14 2012 18:44 GMT
#962
On November 15 2012 02:44 MrJoKer wrote:
They said that they will release the game when he will be balance... Do they go sometimes on the forums ?

Who said that?
Noone can expect a RTS to be balanced on release.
If they waited for that, they would never release their games. They can reach a certain level of satisfaction with the balance and release the game. That's certainly what they'll do, then progamers and the thousnads of people playing will help making the game more balanced.
Read to learn.
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
November 14 2012 18:45 GMT
#963
On November 15 2012 03:43 farvacola wrote:
I've gotta say that Amazon changing the beta key release estimates really sucks. It makes me want to cancel my pre-order already......


Cancel it AFTER they send you the key bro.. send them a big FUCK YOU
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
achan1058
Profile Joined February 2012
1091 Posts
November 14 2012 18:48 GMT
#964
On November 15 2012 03:43 MVega wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:37 Telcontar wrote:
I'll pass but gl hf to anyone getting it. I hope it turns out to be a better experience than WoL.


I think everyone hopes that their future purchases are better than their previous purchases. I know I do, but I'd be perfectly fine with HotS being an identical experience to WoL as long as Blizzard is attentive to fixing issues that pop up.

To us playing campaign, the WoL experience is superb. Ya, watching infestor/BL is a little boring lately, but since I am not playing against it, I don't really care.
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
November 14 2012 18:48 GMT
#965
Anyone know how much TL is getting for their referral bonus? I’m already in the beta but definitely want to support TL. I’d also like to get it at midnight, though.

If it's a few bucks, I'll just donate to TL
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 18:51:15
November 14 2012 18:50 GMT
#966
On November 15 2012 03:43 MVega wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:37 Telcontar wrote:
I'll pass but gl hf to anyone getting it. I hope it turns out to be a better experience than WoL.


I think everyone hopes that their future purchases are better than their previous purchases. I know I do, but I'd be perfectly fine with HotS being an identical experience to WoL as long as Blizzard is attentive to fixing issues that pop up.

blizzard... attentive.. i think youre setting yourself up for disapointment. 2 1/2 years and a new game was barely enough to address SOME of the issues.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
MVega
Profile Joined November 2010
763 Posts
November 14 2012 19:00 GMT
#967
I went ahead and pre-ordered through the TL link. I'm already in the beta but I was planning on buying 2 copies of the game anyway. One digital version from Blizzard for me, and one physical for a friend of mine. Was going to wait until closer to release but this way my friend can play beta with me as well. ^^ Thanks TL.

On November 15 2012 03:50 crms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:43 MVega wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:37 Telcontar wrote:
I'll pass but gl hf to anyone getting it. I hope it turns out to be a better experience than WoL.


I think everyone hopes that their future purchases are better than their previous purchases. I know I do, but I'd be perfectly fine with HotS being an identical experience to WoL as long as Blizzard is attentive to fixing issues that pop up.

blizzard... attentive.. i think youre setting yourself up for disapointment. 2 1/2 years and a new game was barely enough to address SOME of the issues.


Nah. They're more attentive than they used to be. Now they make subtle changes and see how they work out. Before it was always broad sweeping balance changes months after they noticed an issue. Now it's more like "Hm people have complained about this, we've watched, we're going to increase the speed/range/whatever of this unit by 1 and see if that helps." I prefer their current method. But this really isn't the thread for that.
bumkin: How can you play like 50 games per day... I 4gate 2 times then it's nap time
Gourmand
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada101 Posts
November 14 2012 19:00 GMT
#968
Anyone found a place in Canada with beta key bonus?
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
November 14 2012 19:02 GMT
#969
On November 15 2012 03:48 suspiria wrote:
Anyone know how much TL is getting for their referral bonus? I’m already in the beta but definitely want to support TL. I’d also like to get it at midnight, though.

If it's a few bucks, I'll just donate to TL


I think that "a few bucks" is already an overestimate of how much affiliate systems pay for stuff like this. You're better of donating to TL directly and get HotS elsewhere for midnight access.
Such flammable little insects!
Trumpstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden114 Posts
November 14 2012 19:06 GMT
#970
Ahhh ordered from webhallen.com and got my beta key just 2min ago if swedish people interested getting the key.
FuGGu
Profile Joined March 2012
United States176 Posts
November 14 2012 19:07 GMT
#971
Hope it ACTUALLY comes out on March 12...
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
November 14 2012 19:15 GMT
#972
Can't believe so many people are still willing to pre-order a Blizzard product. Not buying into the D3 hype was probably the smartest decision I've made in the past 2 years, gonna continue with that cautionary line of thought.
Dremic
Profile Joined May 2010
66 Posts
November 14 2012 19:15 GMT
#973
On November 15 2012 04:15 SupLilSon wrote:
Can't believe so many people are still willing to pre-order a Blizzard product. Not buying into the D3 hype was probably the smartest decision I've made in the past 2 years, gonna continue with that cautionary line of thought.



if that was the smartest decision you've made in two years i think you should re-evaluate your life
Leeoku
Profile Joined May 2010
1617 Posts
November 14 2012 19:17 GMT
#974
Sorry Blizzard not going to support you this time
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
November 14 2012 19:19 GMT
#975
On November 15 2012 04:15 Dremic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 04:15 SupLilSon wrote:
Can't believe so many people are still willing to pre-order a Blizzard product. Not buying into the D3 hype was probably the smartest decision I've made in the past 2 years, gonna continue with that cautionary line of thought.



if that was the smartest decision you've made in two years i think you should re-evaluate your life


Nah, I'm perfectly happy with my life. No re-evaluation needed, thanks though.
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
November 14 2012 19:25 GMT
#976
Disappointed that Amazon did a ninja edit on the beta key release date (from within 4 days to November 20) but I have no choice but to wait.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 14 2012 19:27 GMT
#977
On November 15 2012 04:15 SupLilSon wrote:
Can't believe so many people are still willing to pre-order a Blizzard product. Not buying into the D3 hype was probably the smartest decision I've made in the past 2 years, gonna continue with that cautionary line of thought.


I can’t believe the number of people who feel the need to post about NOT pre-ordering. Why go into a thread as say:

“I didn’t order that shiny new thing you are all excited about. I feel my decision is better than yours and I can’t believe you all don’t agree with me.”

Seriously, there is a quote from a Disney movie about doing stuff like this. Something about “If you can’t say something…..” I can’t remember, but I think it ends with “shut it”
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
November 14 2012 19:52 GMT
#978
On November 15 2012 04:27 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 04:15 SupLilSon wrote:
Can't believe so many people are still willing to pre-order a Blizzard product. Not buying into the D3 hype was probably the smartest decision I've made in the past 2 years, gonna continue with that cautionary line of thought.


I can’t believe the number of people who feel the need to post about NOT pre-ordering. Why go into a thread as say:

“I didn’t order that shiny new thing you are all excited about. I feel my decision is better than yours and I can’t believe you all don’t agree with me.”

Seriously, there is a quote from a Disney movie about doing stuff like this. Something about “If you can’t say something…..” I can’t remember, but I think it ends with “shut it”


That quote comes from Confucious, an ancient Chinese philosopher who said that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Whitley
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States238 Posts
November 14 2012 19:59 GMT
#979
On November 15 2012 04:52 Dionyseus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 04:27 Plansix wrote:
On November 15 2012 04:15 SupLilSon wrote:
Can't believe so many people are still willing to pre-order a Blizzard product. Not buying into the D3 hype was probably the smartest decision I've made in the past 2 years, gonna continue with that cautionary line of thought.


I can’t believe the number of people who feel the need to post about NOT pre-ordering. Why go into a thread as say:

“I didn’t order that shiny new thing you are all excited about. I feel my decision is better than yours and I can’t believe you all don’t agree with me.”

Seriously, there is a quote from a Disney movie about doing stuff like this. Something about “If you can’t say something…..” I can’t remember, but I think it ends with “shut it”


That quote comes from Confucious, an ancient Chinese philosopher who said that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.


I thought it was Thumper from the movie Bambi...
MicMacMdivac
Profile Joined September 2012
United Kingdom3 Posts
November 14 2012 20:07 GMT
#980
For UK residents game.co.uk - £29.99 + hots beta key.

You may now applaud.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 229
JuggernautJason105
Nina 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 593
White-Ra 168
firebathero 81
910 41
Trap 25
NaDa 15
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0194
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9347
Liquid`Hasu1782
crisheroes1703
Trikslyr90
Other Games
summit1g5990
Liquid`RaSZi5684
Beastyqt919
shahzam468
B2W.Neo277
Pyrionflax145
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS118
ZombieGrub80
IndyStarCraft 79
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream385
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• Eskiya23 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV396
League of Legends
• TFBlade817
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 20m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.