• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8494 users

Crank and MMA's accounts regarding SlayerS - Page 105

Forum Index > SC2 General
2299 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 115 Next
dongmydrum
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States139 Posts
October 24 2012 06:44 GMT
#2081
On October 24 2012 15:38 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:37 m4inbrain wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:35 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:32 m4inbrain wrote:
Okay, this might sound stupid now, but who is this directed to?

KimKaYeon
‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스가 얘기를 앞뒤 상황잘라먹고 하는거 같네요 제 기억과 이메일 확인 작업후 올릴께요 크리스.. 그럴 말할 자격 없을텐데요.. 모든게 연관이 잇다는걸 .. 제가 감춰주는게 있다는걸 이해 못하는군요. 전 그럼 확인 갑니다
It seems that Chris is cutting out the front and back of the story. I will post my memory [of this] and after checking my email once I'm done with work... You're not qualified to say things like that... everything is connected... You don't understand that I'm trying to hide something for you (as in to protect him from something?).. then I will go check now.


As in, "you don't understand that im trying to hide something for ..?" .. Chris? Or who? I actually am confused a bit.

Base on context, it seems to be chris. Apparently she doesn't want him to be hurt emotionally by somethings? I learn that phrase in a drama. :D Good ole korean drama


Yeah thats what i thought, Chris. But that does not help me understanding this statement at all. Why would (or even could Oo) she protect him from something? I don't get this whole tweet, maybe because im tired.

Seems more like a make something look more important kind of thing, I notice korean actress and actors have this habit of over dramatizing stuff especially on variety shows. guess we need to wait until she can access her emails, if its Jessica she is going to reveal it if she has it


and MC got burned for not heeding her warning.
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 06:45:11
October 24 2012 06:45 GMT
#2082
On October 24 2012 15:42 dongmydrum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:38 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:34 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:32 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:24 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:20 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:17 lilsusie wrote:
KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
이것이 레이저사의 입장인지.. J매니져와 대화햇던 크리스의 입장인지 명확히 밝히세요 그럼 나도 준비를 할께요

Is this the perspective of Razer... or is it the opinion of Chris that Manager J has been talking to, please clarify. I will prepare.

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스..당신과 나는 새로운 스폰서쉅에 대해서 얘기하지 않고 J매니저와 얘기햇어요

Chris, you and I did not talk about a new sponsorship, you talked to Manager J

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스가 얘기를 앞뒤 상황잘라먹고 하는거 같네요 제 기억과 이메일 확인 작업후 올릴께요 크리스.. 그럴 말할 자격 없을텐데요.. 모든게 연관이 잇다는걸 .. 제가 감춰주는게 있다는걸 이해 못하는군요. 전 그럼 확인 갑니다

It seems that Chris is cutting out the front and back of the story. I will post my memory [of this] and after checking my email once I'm done with work... You're not qualified to say things like that... everything is connected... You don't understand that I'm trying to hide something for you.. then I will go check now.

---

More or less. Sorry for the rough translation.

Why is she always always so aggressive with her tweets....and why is she again ambiguously saying MMA did something wrong by saying she is trying to hide something from chris...


in which part is she being ambiguous? and you can't fault her for being aggressive, i'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused me for doing something I've never done. From the beginning, she provided all the facts and the other side only gave assumptions. Not an iota of evidence has been out that disproves her story


Jessica's been the aggressor since the beginning. Everyone else is playing defender. Funny you said you'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused you of doing something.

How do you think MMA, Crank, Ryung, Alicia, and MC feel at the moment?


Did anybody come up with any proof that disproved Jessica's statement? Jessica was the victim from the beginning basically MMA and Crank thought she was guilty of embezzling their funds and now she's just defending herself.


She started this entire shitstorm. Everyone else only spoke up to defend themselves after she ran a whirlwind of blog posts, tweets, and other shenanigans. Of the players that spoke up, they at least said their piece, owned up to what they said they did, and apologized.

Jessica has done none of the sort.


Of course she could've quietly gone away without saying anything, but why should you expect her to do that? that was her team and her whole team was ravaged by a shady manager and ESF's decision to isolate them. do you think J's or ESF's decision was right? what is wrong with telling the truth and exposing wrongs that were done to her team?

You forgot about her former slayer's players. So including them, plus ESF and manager J, it seems like its everyone's fault but her
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 06:49:05
October 24 2012 06:45 GMT
#2083
On October 24 2012 15:43 Xiaopewpew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:32 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:24 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:20 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:17 lilsusie wrote:
KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
이것이 레이저사의 입장인지.. J매니져와 대화햇던 크리스의 입장인지 명확히 밝히세요 그럼 나도 준비를 할께요

Is this the perspective of Razer... or is it the opinion of Chris that Manager J has been talking to, please clarify. I will prepare.

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스..당신과 나는 새로운 스폰서쉅에 대해서 얘기하지 않고 J매니저와 얘기햇어요

Chris, you and I did not talk about a new sponsorship, you talked to Manager J

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스가 얘기를 앞뒤 상황잘라먹고 하는거 같네요 제 기억과 이메일 확인 작업후 올릴께요 크리스.. 그럴 말할 자격 없을텐데요.. 모든게 연관이 잇다는걸 .. 제가 감춰주는게 있다는걸 이해 못하는군요. 전 그럼 확인 갑니다

It seems that Chris is cutting out the front and back of the story. I will post my memory [of this] and after checking my email once I'm done with work... You're not qualified to say things like that... everything is connected... You don't understand that I'm trying to hide something for you.. then I will go check now.

---

More or less. Sorry for the rough translation.

Why is she always always so aggressive with her tweets....and why is she again ambiguously saying MMA did something wrong by saying she is trying to hide something from chris...


in which part is she being ambiguous? and you can't fault her for being aggressive, i'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused me for doing something I've never done. From the beginning, she provided all the facts and the other side only gave assumptions. Not an iota of evidence has been out that disproves her story


Jessica's been the aggressor since the beginning. Everyone else is playing defender. Funny you said you'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused you of doing something.

How do you think MMA, Crank, Ryung, Alicia, and MC feel at the moment?


Im pretty confident that MC is eating his BBQ pork belly without giving any fxxx.


Or maybe hunting villains on the roofs of seoul, who stole some wallets.

Edit:

Chris Mitchell
‏@MitchellChris
@Peter72972598 @xiaopewpew @ProxyDrake The rejection came from her email address, although apparently Manager J had access to it.


Sigh.
Xiaopewpew
Profile Joined October 2012
China57 Posts
October 24 2012 06:48 GMT
#2084
On October 24 2012 15:45 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:43 Xiaopewpew wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:32 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:24 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:20 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:17 lilsusie wrote:
KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
이것이 레이저사의 입장인지.. J매니져와 대화햇던 크리스의 입장인지 명확히 밝히세요 그럼 나도 준비를 할께요

Is this the perspective of Razer... or is it the opinion of Chris that Manager J has been talking to, please clarify. I will prepare.

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스..당신과 나는 새로운 스폰서쉅에 대해서 얘기하지 않고 J매니저와 얘기햇어요

Chris, you and I did not talk about a new sponsorship, you talked to Manager J

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스가 얘기를 앞뒤 상황잘라먹고 하는거 같네요 제 기억과 이메일 확인 작업후 올릴께요 크리스.. 그럴 말할 자격 없을텐데요.. 모든게 연관이 잇다는걸 .. 제가 감춰주는게 있다는걸 이해 못하는군요. 전 그럼 확인 갑니다

It seems that Chris is cutting out the front and back of the story. I will post my memory [of this] and after checking my email once I'm done with work... You're not qualified to say things like that... everything is connected... You don't understand that I'm trying to hide something for you.. then I will go check now.

---

More or less. Sorry for the rough translation.

Why is she always always so aggressive with her tweets....and why is she again ambiguously saying MMA did something wrong by saying she is trying to hide something from chris...


in which part is she being ambiguous? and you can't fault her for being aggressive, i'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused me for doing something I've never done. From the beginning, she provided all the facts and the other side only gave assumptions. Not an iota of evidence has been out that disproves her story


Jessica's been the aggressor since the beginning. Everyone else is playing defender. Funny you said you'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused you of doing something.

How do you think MMA, Crank, Ryung, Alicia, and MC feel at the moment?


Im pretty confident that MC is eating his BBQ pork belly without giving any fxxx.


Or maybe hunting villains on the roofs of seoul, who stole some wallets.


Sounds like what bosstoss do.
我擦,搞什么搞啊
dongmydrum
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States139 Posts
October 24 2012 06:48 GMT
#2085
On October 24 2012 15:45 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:42 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:38 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:34 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:32 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:24 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:20 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:17 lilsusie wrote:
KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
이것이 레이저사의 입장인지.. J매니져와 대화햇던 크리스의 입장인지 명확히 밝히세요 그럼 나도 준비를 할께요

Is this the perspective of Razer... or is it the opinion of Chris that Manager J has been talking to, please clarify. I will prepare.

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스..당신과 나는 새로운 스폰서쉅에 대해서 얘기하지 않고 J매니저와 얘기햇어요

Chris, you and I did not talk about a new sponsorship, you talked to Manager J

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스가 얘기를 앞뒤 상황잘라먹고 하는거 같네요 제 기억과 이메일 확인 작업후 올릴께요 크리스.. 그럴 말할 자격 없을텐데요.. 모든게 연관이 잇다는걸 .. 제가 감춰주는게 있다는걸 이해 못하는군요. 전 그럼 확인 갑니다

It seems that Chris is cutting out the front and back of the story. I will post my memory [of this] and after checking my email once I'm done with work... You're not qualified to say things like that... everything is connected... You don't understand that I'm trying to hide something for you.. then I will go check now.

---

More or less. Sorry for the rough translation.

Why is she always always so aggressive with her tweets....and why is she again ambiguously saying MMA did something wrong by saying she is trying to hide something from chris...


in which part is she being ambiguous? and you can't fault her for being aggressive, i'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused me for doing something I've never done. From the beginning, she provided all the facts and the other side only gave assumptions. Not an iota of evidence has been out that disproves her story


Jessica's been the aggressor since the beginning. Everyone else is playing defender. Funny you said you'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused you of doing something.

How do you think MMA, Crank, Ryung, Alicia, and MC feel at the moment?


Did anybody come up with any proof that disproved Jessica's statement? Jessica was the victim from the beginning basically MMA and Crank thought she was guilty of embezzling their funds and now she's just defending herself.


She started this entire shitstorm. Everyone else only spoke up to defend themselves after she ran a whirlwind of blog posts, tweets, and other shenanigans. Of the players that spoke up, they at least said their piece, owned up to what they said they did, and apologized.

Jessica has done none of the sort.


Of course she could've quietly gone away without saying anything, but why should you expect her to do that? that was her team and her whole team was ravaged by a shady manager and ESF's decision to isolate them. do you think J's or ESF's decision was right? what is wrong with telling the truth and exposing wrongs that were done to her team?

You forgot about her former slayer's players. So including them, plus ESF and manager J, it seems like its everyone's fault but her


She could've managed her team better but that's not something that's legally or morally wrong. if you think Alicia deserved his ride at the airport then I guess that's another thing she should be ashamed of. Not the part about not congratulating Alicia though, twitter got Alicia with his pants down
TLsc3
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia11 Posts
October 24 2012 06:49 GMT
#2086
no matter where MMA goes he is a true champion. Of Course of Boxer. I am a big time fan of Mvp (best player so far) but every time MMA meets Mvp, MMA seems slightly better. Its really sad day in Starcraft history for team, community, players, Legends like Boxer. May MMA find a team where he can enhance his skills even more. I am sure he will return like a King.
hell no rules here we are trying to accomplish something
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 24 2012 06:52 GMT
#2087
On October 24 2012 15:38 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:22 Waxangel wrote:
btw whatever happened to this?

"Q: What about his assertion on hiding information on transfers?

A: I hid nothing. I search for teams because he wanted to move to a foreign team. A foreign team asked me how much it would cost to transfer MMA. So I simply stated his value.

I told this team how much it would be after combining their offer on salaries, various costs for taking care of MMA, and the money needed to be paid to me for his remaining contractual period. I actually said that it would be better for them to use this amount to acquire our team as a whole. But I never received any replies. The negotiation didn't fail, but rather I simply replied to their request and even suggested an acquisition."

doesn't that directly contradict her denial of blocking a foreign move by calling a big transfer fee?



Maybe she's taking lessons from Romney.
Moderator
Xiaopewpew
Profile Joined October 2012
China57 Posts
October 24 2012 06:52 GMT
#2088
On October 24 2012 15:49 TLsc3 wrote:
no matter where MMA goes he is a true champion. Of Course of Boxer. I am a big time fan of Mvp (best player so far) but every time MMA meets Mvp, MMA seems slightly better. Its really sad day in Starcraft history for team, community, players, Legends like Boxer. May MMA find a team where he can enhance his skills even more. I am sure he will return like a King.


Boxer made MMA, without Boxer, he is nothing. Slayers was called Terran Academy for a reason. You look at Ganzi, Taeja, MMA, I cannot think of another team producing so many outstanding Terran players.
我擦,搞什么搞啊
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
October 24 2012 06:53 GMT
#2089
ah shit it was right there in front of us... all she had to say was J had access to her email. She's good.
Mozzery
Profile Joined January 2012
United States140 Posts
October 24 2012 06:53 GMT
#2090
On October 24 2012 15:34 dongmydrum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:32 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:24 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:20 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:17 lilsusie wrote:
KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
이것이 레이저사의 입장인지.. J매니져와 대화햇던 크리스의 입장인지 명확히 밝히세요 그럼 나도 준비를 할께요

Is this the perspective of Razer... or is it the opinion of Chris that Manager J has been talking to, please clarify. I will prepare.

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스..당신과 나는 새로운 스폰서쉅에 대해서 얘기하지 않고 J매니저와 얘기햇어요

Chris, you and I did not talk about a new sponsorship, you talked to Manager J

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스가 얘기를 앞뒤 상황잘라먹고 하는거 같네요 제 기억과 이메일 확인 작업후 올릴께요 크리스.. 그럴 말할 자격 없을텐데요.. 모든게 연관이 잇다는걸 .. 제가 감춰주는게 있다는걸 이해 못하는군요. 전 그럼 확인 갑니다

It seems that Chris is cutting out the front and back of the story. I will post my memory [of this] and after checking my email once I'm done with work... You're not qualified to say things like that... everything is connected... You don't understand that I'm trying to hide something for you.. then I will go check now.

---

More or less. Sorry for the rough translation.

Why is she always always so aggressive with her tweets....and why is she again ambiguously saying MMA did something wrong by saying she is trying to hide something from chris...


in which part is she being ambiguous? and you can't fault her for being aggressive, i'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused me for doing something I've never done. From the beginning, she provided all the facts and the other side only gave assumptions. Not an iota of evidence has been out that disproves her story


Jessica's been the aggressor since the beginning. Everyone else is playing defender. Funny you said you'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused you of doing something.

How do you think MMA, Crank, Ryung, Alicia, and MC feel at the moment?


Did anybody come up with any proof that disproved Jessica's statement? Jessica was the victim from the beginning basically MMA and Crank thought she was guilty of embezzling their funds and now she's just defending herself.


well, this quote seems to disprove one of Jessica's previous statements, and it was made by Jessica herself no less!

On October 24 2012 15:22 Waxangel wrote:
btw whatever happened to this?

"Q: What about his assertion on hiding information on transfers?

A: I hid nothing. I search for teams because he wanted to move to a foreign team. A foreign team asked me how much it would cost to transfer MMA. So I simply stated his value.

I told this team how much it would be after combining their offer on salaries, various costs for taking care of MMA, and the money needed to be paid to me for his remaining contractual period. I actually said that it would be better for them to use this amount to acquire our team as a whole. But I never received any replies. The negotiation didn't fail, but rather I simply replied to their request and even suggested an acquisition."

doesn't that directly contradict her denial of blocking a foreign move by calling a big transfer fee?

Waxangel doesn't seem to be getting your attention with this, so I'll bring it up a 3rd time.
Proponent of team liquid word filtering imbalanced to "at an unacceptable level of racial balance/game design"
Namunelbo
Profile Joined June 2012
501 Posts
October 24 2012 06:54 GMT
#2091
Posted on the other thread, if anyone interested on how "J" looks like.

On October 24 2012 15:04 Namunelbo wrote:
Here's the infamous 'Manager J', also known as Hui-Chul "Garfield" Jung, with MMA (translating) right after he won Bluzzard Cup being interviewed by Rachel for CyberSportsNetwrok.



And this, just an assumption without much evidence.

On October 24 2012 15:38 Namunelbo wrote:
Has this 'mysterious J' left the scene ever since Jessica kicked him out of the team or has he been watching closely from the shadows?

Jessica mentioned abruptly back then (before this drama) on how the Slayers social media accounts (twitter and facebook) were not associated with the team anymore, due to reasons she couldn't reveal.
But we all know as of now that those accounts were managed by "J".
Were the accounts given back to the team? or was "J" still in hold of those accounts? I doubt the accounts were reclaimed back by the team, if I recall correctly, sometime later after the disassociation with the accounts Jessica mentioned how from there onwards her own Twitter will be used as the team's official account.

Since then, there wasn't much activity in those accounts until early this month (October), when the non-official twitter became active again, and this time sparked the early rumors about Slayers disbanding http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=373628 .

Xiaopewpew
Profile Joined October 2012
China57 Posts
October 24 2012 06:54 GMT
#2092
On October 24 2012 15:53 Popkiller wrote:
ah shit it was right there in front of us... all she had to say was J had access to her email. She's good.


I believe you mean Chris said that she said.
我擦,搞什么搞啊
Shival
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands643 Posts
October 24 2012 06:55 GMT
#2093
On October 24 2012 15:38 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:22 Waxangel wrote:
btw whatever happened to this?

"Q: What about his assertion on hiding information on transfers?

A: I hid nothing. I search for teams because he wanted to move to a foreign team. A foreign team asked me how much it would cost to transfer MMA. So I simply stated his value.

I told this team how much it would be after combining their offer on salaries, various costs for taking care of MMA, and the money needed to be paid to me for his remaining contractual period. I actually said that it would be better for them to use this amount to acquire our team as a whole. But I never received any replies. The negotiation didn't fail, but rather I simply replied to their request and even suggested an acquisition."

doesn't that directly contradict her denial of blocking a foreign move by calling a big transfer fee?



It's doesn't have to be a contradiction if she thinks the transfer fee is not too big and is warranted for such a player. I'm not going to say I condone it or anything, but to say it's a contradiction is a bit off.
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
October 24 2012 06:55 GMT
#2094
On October 24 2012 15:54 Xiaopewpew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:53 Popkiller wrote:
ah shit it was right there in front of us... all she had to say was J had access to her email. She's good.


I believe you mean Chris said that she said.


he actually didn't say she said anything about who had access to her email.
JAWS_
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil61 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 07:02:49
October 24 2012 06:56 GMT
#2095
Chris Mitchell ‏@MitchellChris

@Peter72972598 @xiaopewpew @ProxyDrake The rejection came from her email address, although apparently Manager J had access to it.



Another fact, is came from her mail.

What amazes me the most is people still bashing MMA, Would you really expect him to react in what way after all this shit? He said in his interview that other players went to him telling the stuff the management (Maybe Jessica/Boxer) were saying to him, talking bad things of him just cause he questioned something he had every right to do it after seeing this Razor tweets. God I love Boxer but even being my idol if the guy called me a Cancer I would say something like MMA did too, can you guys really blame him?
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
October 24 2012 06:57 GMT
#2096
On October 24 2012 15:55 Popkiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:54 Xiaopewpew wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:53 Popkiller wrote:
ah shit it was right there in front of us... all she had to say was J had access to her email. She's good.


I believe you mean Chris said that she said.


he actually didn't say she said anything about who had access to her email.


Actually, he did. I quoted it earlier.
Xiaopewpew
Profile Joined October 2012
China57 Posts
October 24 2012 06:57 GMT
#2097
On October 24 2012 15:55 Popkiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:54 Xiaopewpew wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:53 Popkiller wrote:
ah shit it was right there in front of us... all she had to say was J had access to her email. She's good.


I believe you mean Chris said that she said.


he actually didn't say she said anything about who had access to her email.


Actually he just did.... he replied to my tweet... but anyway, did jessica say this herself just now? i did not see any update on her twitter. Just asking.
我擦,搞什么搞啊
dongmydrum
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States139 Posts
October 24 2012 06:59 GMT
#2098
On October 24 2012 15:53 Mozzery wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:34 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:32 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:24 dongmydrum wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:20 ImNightmare wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:17 lilsusie wrote:
KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
이것이 레이저사의 입장인지.. J매니져와 대화햇던 크리스의 입장인지 명확히 밝히세요 그럼 나도 준비를 할께요

Is this the perspective of Razer... or is it the opinion of Chris that Manager J has been talking to, please clarify. I will prepare.

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스..당신과 나는 새로운 스폰서쉅에 대해서 얘기하지 않고 J매니저와 얘기햇어요

Chris, you and I did not talk about a new sponsorship, you talked to Manager J

1h KimKaYeon ‏@SlayerS_Jessica
크리스가 얘기를 앞뒤 상황잘라먹고 하는거 같네요 제 기억과 이메일 확인 작업후 올릴께요 크리스.. 그럴 말할 자격 없을텐데요.. 모든게 연관이 잇다는걸 .. 제가 감춰주는게 있다는걸 이해 못하는군요. 전 그럼 확인 갑니다

It seems that Chris is cutting out the front and back of the story. I will post my memory [of this] and after checking my email once I'm done with work... You're not qualified to say things like that... everything is connected... You don't understand that I'm trying to hide something for you.. then I will go check now.

---

More or less. Sorry for the rough translation.

Why is she always always so aggressive with her tweets....and why is she again ambiguously saying MMA did something wrong by saying she is trying to hide something from chris...


in which part is she being ambiguous? and you can't fault her for being aggressive, i'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused me for doing something I've never done. From the beginning, she provided all the facts and the other side only gave assumptions. Not an iota of evidence has been out that disproves her story


Jessica's been the aggressor since the beginning. Everyone else is playing defender. Funny you said you'd go bat shit crazy if someone accused you of doing something.

How do you think MMA, Crank, Ryung, Alicia, and MC feel at the moment?


Did anybody come up with any proof that disproved Jessica's statement? Jessica was the victim from the beginning basically MMA and Crank thought she was guilty of embezzling their funds and now she's just defending herself.


well, this quote seems to disprove one of Jessica's previous statements, and it was made by Jessica herself no less!

On October 24 2012 15:22 Waxangel wrote:
btw whatever happened to this?

"Q: What about his assertion on hiding information on transfers?

A: I hid nothing. I search for teams because he wanted to move to a foreign team. A foreign team asked me how much it would cost to transfer MMA. So I simply stated his value.

I told this team how much it would be after combining their offer on salaries, various costs for taking care of MMA, and the money needed to be paid to me for his remaining contractual period. I actually said that it would be better for them to use this amount to acquire our team as a whole. But I never received any replies. The negotiation didn't fail, but rather I simply replied to their request and even suggested an acquisition."

doesn't that directly contradict her denial of blocking a foreign move by calling a big transfer fee?

Waxangel doesn't seem to be getting your attention with this, so I'll bring it up a 3rd time.

She's not gonna release him for nothing, so the question is the price that Jessica asked for reasonable?
its not like she said they have to pay her $100000000000000 in order to get him. she stated the fair market value
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 07:00:06
October 24 2012 06:59 GMT
#2099
On October 24 2012 15:52 Xiaopewpew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:49 TLsc3 wrote:
no matter where MMA goes he is a true champion. Of Course of Boxer. I am a big time fan of Mvp (best player so far) but every time MMA meets Mvp, MMA seems slightly better. Its really sad day in Starcraft history for team, community, players, Legends like Boxer. May MMA find a team where he can enhance his skills even more. I am sure he will return like a King.


Boxer made MMA, without Boxer, he is nothing. Slayers was called Terran Academy for a reason. You look at Ganzi, Taeja, MMA, I cannot think of another team producing so many outstanding Terran players.

I really hate Taeja being brought into points like this. SlayerS did not produce Taeja, lol. They barely knew Taeja existed. He didn't stay at the teamhouse (no room), didn't practice with his team (mostly practiced with others online), and Boxer even said, "I didn't know how good he is," when Taeja got him into Code S.
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
October 24 2012 07:00 GMT
#2100
On October 24 2012 15:57 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2012 15:55 Popkiller wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:54 Xiaopewpew wrote:
On October 24 2012 15:53 Popkiller wrote:
ah shit it was right there in front of us... all she had to say was J had access to her email. She's good.


I believe you mean Chris said that she said.


he actually didn't say she said anything about who had access to her email.


Actually, he did. I quoted it earlier.


I was being very specific. He said "apparently" J had access, not that Jessica told him J had access. Did I miss something?
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 259
JuggernautJason64
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24611
Mini 422
Hyuk 174
firebathero 167
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 95
Mong 51
Hyun 34
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2785
Khaldor1392
crisheroes1245
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m976
Beastyqt800
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe174
ArmadaUGS141
Mew2King55
Trikslyr47
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
Other Games
BasetradeTV2
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 34
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9072
• WagamamaTV370
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur283
• tFFMrPink 21
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 17m
INu's Battles
17h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.