• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12054 users

SC2 Region Changer for 1.5.0 - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Phemtos
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada163 Posts
August 29 2012 08:13 GMT
#181
Please tell me there is a way to fix this issue without having to redownload both clients. I don't even have the bandwith to afford it at the moment.
ShaneFeit
Profile Joined August 2011
92 Posts
August 29 2012 08:19 GMT
#182
On August 29 2012 17:13 Phemtos wrote:
Please tell me there is a way to fix this issue without having to redownload both clients. I don't even have the bandwith to afford it at the moment.


I am also having the same problem and would rather not redownload both clients.

The problem only happens in multiplayer games for me after having using the client changer.
techtron
Profile Joined May 2010
74 Posts
August 29 2012 11:42 GMT
#183
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363928 - Im getting this error after using this program
Competitive DotA is like a gang fight in prison.
LowEloPlayer
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States205 Posts
August 29 2012 13:02 GMT
#184
"Eg, you can have Korean sounds on the NA or EU server, provided you have connected to Korea at least once to download the relevant data files."

So, what exactly does this mean? I want korean sounds on the NA server, but does that mean I have to have an account on the Korean server, connect to the Korean server, and then go back and use the localizer?
hmm... let's think about it
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
August 29 2012 13:06 GMT
#185
So, what exactly does this mean? I want korean sounds on the NA server, but does that mean I have to have an account on the Korean server, connect to the Korean server, and then go back and use the localizer?

Just use your game client to connect to Korean server, launch Korean launcher, download Korean sounds and then change back to your server.
LowEloPlayer
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States205 Posts
August 29 2012 13:14 GMT
#186
On August 29 2012 22:06 Existor wrote:
Show nested quote +
So, what exactly does this mean? I want korean sounds on the NA server, but does that mean I have to have an account on the Korean server, connect to the Korean server, and then go back and use the localizer?

Just use your game client to connect to Korean server, launch Korean launcher, download Korean sounds and then change back to your server.


So basically go to the relocalizer, click Korean server, launch that, and then re-use the relocalizer and change back to NA server and then select KR sounds? I don't need to log onto the Korean server, right? Because I don't have an account there..
hmm... let's think about it
sp313
Profile Joined May 2012
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-29 13:44:08
August 29 2012 13:43 GMT
#187
It definitely causes problems on 1.5.2. Removing the Updates folder or variables.txt doesn't help at all, can't get into any ladder games. Tried connecting to the Korean server to patch, that didn't help either. Reinstalling SC2 now
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
August 29 2012 13:50 GMT
#188
I do not have this issue and do not know what causes it, so this is just speculation.

The recent Tools update does not seem to have changed any of the files in the StarCraft II program folder, but has introduced a new version of the Battle.net Agent. The agent is notorious for over-eagerly caching and getting out of sync. I don't think it is the issue, but something you could try is deleting the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders in C:\ProgramData (Win7) or C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data (XP).

Again, I do not think this is a solution because as far as I can tell, the Agent process is only concerned with game loading and isn't even running when games are being played, but since nothing else has changed, perhaps it's worth a shot.
Elairec
Profile Joined June 2011
United States410 Posts
August 29 2012 14:16 GMT
#189
On August 29 2012 12:36 Elairec wrote:
So far I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, then used the SC2 Region Changer and it works fine on NA. So far so good. Going to download EU whilst I sleep and see if it works as intended in the morning.


So, during the install of EU client, it is messed up again. Custom games work perfect. Any ladder game or arcade game is now a tie. Wish blizz would just impliment region switching themselves >.<
Bodzilla
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia472 Posts
August 29 2012 14:21 GMT
#190
any updates with this guys? I'm watching a Team league tournament being played in aus right now, thats beign ruined by these problems. I've been looking everywhere for answers for them but at this stage theres ALOT of conflicting infor out there, the only thing agreed on is that the relocalizer is involved.

Benji's mid stream and halfway through a semi final match.
when life gives you lemons, make banelings
LowEloPlayer
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States205 Posts
August 29 2012 14:50 GMT
#191
Can I get some clear, reproducible steps of what I have to do? Let's assume I start with no SC2 downloaded at all. I've tried all three and I just can't get them to work, and when I check the threads I don't see what I am doing wrong or what I have to do in order to get this to work (I've tried using this one, I get the Tie error, but I don't get the Korean voices as I selected). My problem is not that I get the tie error (which I do, but it doesn't concern me at this very moment), but rather that I can't get the language to work. I want KR language on NA server.


Thanks so much...
hmm... let's think about it
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
August 29 2012 15:25 GMT
#192
I really would like to know how to get on the european client if anyone has figured out a workaround. I want to play in the EU playhem dailies but can't .
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
Yinlad
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
August 29 2012 17:57 GMT
#193
For those of you getting the loading screen error. Go C:/ProgramData and move the Battle.NET folder out, I wont tell you to delete it in case you think I'm trolling, it'll force a new download of BNET only not the entire client, it should work fine for you then (if you launch from the game folder, not region changer).

-Yin
♥
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-29 21:00:58
August 29 2012 20:59 GMT
#194
i had the tie problem so i did this:

go to:
Navigate to C:\ProgramData* (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data* in Windows XP).
Delete the Battle.net folder.
this part is from http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-uninstall-instructions
d3/sc2... same thing here

open sc2 from the sc2.exe (no switcher)

it will download the patch again, like 20 mb i think

play ladder


i just worked for me for NA... dont wanna try the switcher yet TT, at least i can play on NA for now
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
August 29 2012 21:08 GMT
#195
Thank you so much for this! I don't have space for both EU and TW accounts...
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
fawkz
Profile Joined August 2012
Bangladesh36 Posts
August 29 2012 21:47 GMT
#196
On August 30 2012 06:08 Targe wrote:
Thank you so much for this! I don't have space for both EU and TW accounts...


dont use it! it fucks up your game and you cant ladder..i was forced to reinstall both us and eu after using this program. now i just switch back and forth using this advice, instead of using this program.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/starcraft-ii-language-issues

just change your language to whatever language the region you want to use uses. EVERY TIME you switch. and you will have no problems! works 100% for me i just tried it.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
August 29 2012 23:10 GMT
#197

So basically go to the relocalizer, click Korean server, launch that, and then re-use the relocalizer and change back to NA server and then select KR sounds? I don't need to log onto the Korean server, right? Because I don't have an account there.


You are on NA server. You want Korean sound, so read next steps:

1) Use Relocalizer. Change game server to Korean.

2) Launch your SC2. Instead old english launcher you will see Korean symbols and it will download 1.3 GB of Korean localization

3) When it finishes download, you can launch it, and go to Korean server as STARTER EDITION, if you don't have account on Korean server. But if you want change back to your server, close launcher.

4) Launch relocalizer. Change Server and Tetx language back to your old, that was before. But now you can use normally Korean voice pack.


Quesitons?


dont use it! it fucks up your game and you cant ladder..i was forced to reinstall both us and eu after using this program. now i just switch back and forth using this advice, instead of using this program.

Use Relocalizer. It works 100% correctly for me with ladder and customs.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=357860

I really would like to know how to get on the european client if anyone has figured out a workaround. I want to play in the EU playhem dailies but can't

With relocalizer and other region changers you can't have free account on other server. Will you understand that? But you can have any voice pack.
JoropoRoll
Profile Joined August 2012
Venezuela3 Posts
August 30 2012 01:32 GMT
#198
PlZ HELP!

Since yesterday I have been dropped of every single game I tried to play, only could play vs I.A

Anyone else have this problem??

By the way, Im using this aplication to switch between EU and US, but worked fine until yesterday
Netsky
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1155 Posts
August 30 2012 05:24 GMT
#199
Since at least a few days ago I haven't been able to use the Region Changer. Whenever I enter a ladder or custom game, it immediately quits to the menu screen?

Has anyone else had this problem or is there a known workaround?
ShaneFeit
Profile Joined August 2011
92 Posts
August 30 2012 06:40 GMT
#200
On August 30 2012 06:47 fawkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 06:08 Targe wrote:
Thank you so much for this! I don't have space for both EU and TW accounts...


dont use it! it fucks up your game and you cant ladder..i was forced to reinstall both us and eu after using this program. now i just switch back and forth using this advice, instead of using this program.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/starcraft-ii-language-issues

just change your language to whatever language the region you want to use uses. EVERY TIME you switch. and you will have no problems! works 100% for me i just tried it.


Yeah this is what you have to do. I also had to reinstall my game because I used this relocalizer program.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 117
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g6810
Liquid`RaSZi2316
FrodaN1816
fl0m1390
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM499
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 242
Pyrionflax205
Livibee200
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1504
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV369
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 33m
Replay Cast
2h 33m
OSC
15h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.