• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12011 users

SC2 Region Changer for 1.5.0 - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
fawkz
Profile Joined August 2012
Bangladesh36 Posts
September 02 2012 04:33 GMT
#221
On September 02 2012 11:10 SilSol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2012 11:07 Elairec wrote:
On September 02 2012 10:58 SilSol wrote:
Does this still work? So if i want to play on both EU and NA?


After uninstalling the game and removing any and all folders related to SC2 and Blizzard, I installed the game again and used R1ch's relocalizer, but it did not work. I did it all over again, then used the relocalizer located here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=357860 and I haven't had any problems since. Wish I knew what the difference was between the two programs because I much prefer R1ch's interface and ease of use. The other one has a bit of a long load time and little lag between clicking something and the action registering.


Oh ok thanks! for how long have you been using it?


DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM it will fuck up your SC and make you reinstall every region :|

just follow my advice on the previous page, its just as fast (faster) and you dont have to use any illegal third party shady programs.
heaven-
Profile Joined February 2010
United States361 Posts
September 02 2012 16:34 GMT
#222
Having to reinstall because of this program
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
philippo
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden97 Posts
September 03 2012 14:15 GMT
#223
You don't have to reinstall SC2 people! Just delete the bnet folder in ProgramData and you'll be fine!
http://sv.justin.tv/sc2philippo
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
September 03 2012 14:26 GMT
#224
On September 03 2012 23:15 philippo wrote:
You don't have to reinstall SC2 people! Just delete the bnet folder in ProgramData and you'll be fine!


i erased the bnet folder so i can play in NA (original region) if i use the relocalizer it will work or ill have the tie problem again?

i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
ShiniSama
Profile Joined November 2011
United States103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-07 04:44:07
September 06 2012 08:09 GMT
#225
On September 03 2012 23:15 philippo wrote:
You don't have to reinstall SC2 people! Just delete the bnet folder in ProgramData and you'll be fine!


I just did this and it didn't help anything. I guess I will just re install.. :\

Edit: I reinstalled my NA client of SC2 and then tired to install my EU client and I can't run my EU client. I get the error saying "you have to have the language pack" or whatever. I don't know how to get to my EU account now.
EZPZ
Maggost
Profile Joined August 2011
Venezuela296 Posts
September 09 2012 01:31 GMT
#226
Hello everyone.

I would like to know if there is a way to change the region bith without third party programs? because i have my NA account but my father bought me a Starcraft 2 from Italy so it must be Europe region.

I saw some time ago in Dragon's stream that he did a little change with a notepad somewhere and he changed regions.
Quote
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
September 11 2012 15:36 GMT
#227
On September 06 2012 17:09 ShiniSama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 23:15 philippo wrote:
You don't have to reinstall SC2 people! Just delete the bnet folder in ProgramData and you'll be fine!


I just did this and it didn't help anything. I guess I will just re install.. :\

Edit: I reinstalled my NA client of SC2 and then tired to install my EU client and I can't run my EU client. I get the error saying "you have to have the language pack" or whatever. I don't know how to get to my EU account now.


do what i did! Re-install your entire computer T.T
btwice
Profile Joined January 2010
United States6 Posts
September 18 2012 02:48 GMT
#228
if you use this to patch the sounds for a certain region, just use http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=357860 to relocalize, and you will be able to play ladder games
CthulhuZerg
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia17 Posts
September 18 2012 11:49 GMT
#229
I have my home region as SEA and have been consistently laddering on all of SEA/NA/KR(Taiwan) using the original relocalizer (Pre-1.5.0 Patch) and the original one posted here.

I am wondering if there is currently a third party program in production/available that can successfully bypass this only-tie situation that happens when switching regions?

I have no issue with returning to my home region, more desiring to practice against a broad spectrum of opponents.

Thanks in advance.
emart835
Profile Joined November 2011
United States24 Posts
September 18 2012 11:54 GMT
#230
being able to choose my language is my favorite part. Will actually know when a nuke is launching or when I'm supply blocked now haha
Zelios
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada2 Posts
September 23 2012 02:28 GMT
#231
Hi! I just downloaded this program, and added the Korean assets to my game, but now, when I try to join a quick match game, it starts to load, and about halfway there, it brings me back to the lobby, any ideas why the game does that?

Thanks in advance!
안녕하세요~~! ^^
Arco
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2090 Posts
September 23 2012 02:42 GMT
#232
On September 23 2012 11:28 Zelios wrote:
Hi! I just downloaded this program, and added the Korean assets to my game, but now, when I try to join a quick match game, it starts to load, and about halfway there, it brings me back to the lobby, any ideas why the game does that?

Thanks in advance!

Don't use this method anymore. Delete BattleNet folder from your ProgramData folder. That should fix it.
Zelios
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada2 Posts
September 23 2012 23:32 GMT
#233
On September 23 2012 11:42 Arco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 11:28 Zelios wrote:
Hi! I just downloaded this program, and added the Korean assets to my game, but now, when I try to join a quick match game, it starts to load, and about halfway there, it brings me back to the lobby, any ideas why the game does that?

Thanks in advance!

Don't use this method anymore. Delete BattleNet folder from your ProgramData folder. That should fix it.


Hi! yeah I've noticed that after posting this comment, I guess there is no other possible way of changing the region for the language packs that actually doesn't break your game? hahaha
안녕하세요~~! ^^
Premier
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States503 Posts
September 24 2012 00:34 GMT
#234
R1CH, you are the best.
Picture Me Rollin' - DJ Premier, Titan of the Tables
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 117
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g6810
Liquid`RaSZi2316
FrodaN1816
fl0m1390
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM499
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 242
Pyrionflax205
Livibee200
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1504
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV369
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 34m
Replay Cast
2h 34m
OSC
15h 34m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.