• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:36
CEST 08:36
KST 15:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8431 users

Millenium welcomes fOrGG - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
459 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
SilverWolfe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada173 Posts
June 27 2012 21:09 GMT
#241
So happy that ForGG got on a good team like Millenium, he deserves it.

Hope we get to see him in the Team Leagues when TSL plays as well.
Terran Master Race: Mvp ByuN TaeJa aLive Maru Ryung SuperNoVa FlaSh Xellos firebathero ForGG BoxeR iloveoov FanTaSy Sea KeeN GanZi GuMiho StC ThorZaIN Happy MMA Marineking Clide TOP Sculp jjakji Virus Polt Goody Fenix Bomber. Zerg Mad, Protoss Jelly.
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
June 27 2012 21:11 GMT
#242
Good to see he finally is in a team, wishing the best for ForGG.

I wonder if he may go to the TSL house to practice since they do have a partnership with Millenium after all, that is before possibly going to the Millenium Team House?
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
June 27 2012 21:12 GMT
#243
Second major turning point in his career? Doesn't he mean 4th or 5th?
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Riff-
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada39 Posts
June 27 2012 21:15 GMT
#244
I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!
ForGG and Dragon my 2 fav terrans FIGHTING!!!
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
June 27 2012 21:18 GMT
#245
Another Korean Merc ^^. Gratz to ForGG!
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 27 2012 21:20 GMT
#246
fOrGG at foreign events is scary as hell :D
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
buggnine
Profile Joined June 2012
Antigua/Barbuda2 Posts
June 27 2012 21:22 GMT
#247
i want liquid to sign some of the ogs players like supernova for 1, and maybe genius that just left mvp that would be great go liquid
Riff-
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada39 Posts
June 27 2012 21:23 GMT
#248
ive seen that man on the NA ladder.. frightening what he will do at foreign tourneys
rufflesQueso
Profile Joined May 2012
100 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-27 21:25:02
June 27 2012 21:24 GMT
#249
Are there any last things you would like to say? Would you like to say something to both your fellow Korean teammate Dragon, and to the Millenium Fans?

      I'm aware that Dragon has joined Millenium prior to my recruitment and has been both playing and adjusting well to the new environment.       He has helped me a lot in the past and I hope he continues to assist me when I join the team house. I will practice hard and       produce good results so that I can live up to the Millenium fans' expectations. I would like to ask for your support/cheering.


Wait... whaaaaat? I thought they had beef with each other LOL. This will be interesting xD

Anways..., forGG you've been teamless for far too long. CONGRATS MAN :D
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 27 2012 21:28 GMT
#250
On June 28 2012 06:24 rufflesQueso wrote:
Show nested quote +
Are there any last things you would like to say? Would you like to say something to both your fellow Korean teammate Dragon, and to the Millenium Fans?

      I'm aware that Dragon has joined Millenium prior to my recruitment and has been both playing and adjusting well to the new environment.       He has helped me a lot in the past and I hope he continues to assist me when I join the team house. I will practice hard and       produce good results so that I can live up to the Millenium fans' expectations. I would like to ask for your support/cheering.


Wait... whaaaaat? I thought they had beef with each other LOL. This will be interesting xD

Anways..., forGG you've been teamless for far too long. CONGRATS MAN :D

You're thinking about TheStc, he was the one dragon cheated against.
Glorious SEA doto
Danners933
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada76 Posts
June 27 2012 21:28 GMT
#251
Excellent news! Definitely an amazing pick-up for Mil and I wish the best for ForGG! Love his stream too.
DannersGaming on Youtube/TwitchTv
Deckkie
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1595 Posts
June 27 2012 21:29 GMT
#252
Happy that my favorite player found such a solid team.
Always look on the bright side of life
Kazahk
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States385 Posts
June 27 2012 21:31 GMT
#253
fOrGG fighting!
Rngesus blessed me with a tooth half, then shunned me with a spinach roll.
Vul
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States685 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-27 21:33:17
June 27 2012 21:32 GMT
#254
Are there any last things you would like to say? Would you like to say something to both your fellow Korean teammate Dragon, and to the Millenium Fans?

I'm aware that Dragon has joined Millenium prior to my recruitment and has been both playing and adjusting well to the new environment.       He has helped me a lot in the past and I hope he continues to assist me when I join the team house] I will practice hard and       produce good results so that I can live up to the Millenium fans' expectations. I would like to ask for your support/cheering.


So, ForGG is joining the Mill team house in France with Dragon. Does that mean he won't be in Korea for the GSL/GSTL or is it only temporary?
musai
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada552 Posts
June 27 2012 21:35 GMT
#255
Wooooo go ForGG !
fortheGG
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1002 Posts
June 27 2012 21:40 GMT
#256
EG EU, gz forgg
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
June 27 2012 21:40 GMT
#257
wow forgg to foreign events, cant wait (^_^)
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
June 27 2012 21:46 GMT
#258
We need ForGG at DH, MLG & Assembly tournaments now !
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
June 27 2012 21:49 GMT
#259
On June 28 2012 06:32 Vul wrote:
Show nested quote +
Are there any last things you would like to say? Would you like to say something to both your fellow Korean teammate Dragon, and to the Millenium Fans?

I'm aware that Dragon has joined Millenium prior to my recruitment and has been both playing and adjusting well to the new environment.       He has helped me a lot in the past and I hope he continues to assist me when I join the team house] I will practice hard and       produce good results so that I can live up to the Millenium fans' expectations. I would like to ask for your support/cheering.


So, ForGG is joining the Mill team house in France with Dragon. Does that mean he won't be in Korea for the GSL/GSTL or is it only temporary?


Who would he play for in the GSTL?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Vira
Profile Joined November 2010
573 Posts
June 27 2012 21:51 GMT
#260
On June 28 2012 06:49 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 06:32 Vul wrote:
Are there any last things you would like to say? Would you like to say something to both your fellow Korean teammate Dragon, and to the Millenium Fans?

I'm aware that Dragon has joined Millenium prior to my recruitment and has been both playing and adjusting well to the new environment.       He has helped me a lot in the past and I hope he continues to assist me when I join the team house] I will practice hard and       produce good results so that I can live up to the Millenium fans' expectations. I would like to ask for your support/cheering.


So, ForGG is joining the Mill team house in France with Dragon. Does that mean he won't be in Korea for the GSL/GSTL or is it only temporary?


Who would he play for in the GSTL?


TSL , since the Millenium-TSl partnership, Stephano and Adelscott are in TSL roster in gstl but the fact is ForGG cant play for TSL because he have to register before the competition start.

ForGG wont join the Millenium house for the moment and will play GSL, etc, Llewellys ( Millenium manager ) asked him to make the MLG qualifier but he failed it.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech127
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 185
Dewaltoss 132
Bale 35
sSak 32
ZergMaN 21
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 24m
Replay Cast
16h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.