• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9485 users

Official Real Talk Thread of Realness - Page 44

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 90 Next
Kruxt
Profile Joined April 2010
United States113 Posts
July 07 2012 11:22 GMT
#861
I really enjoyed djWHEAT's Real Talk, looking foward to the Tasteless one, that episode will be badass!
Protect Ya Neck
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
July 07 2012 11:40 GMT
#862
Very excited for tasteless.
JP you just went baller mode.
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
NET
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States703 Posts
July 07 2012 12:08 GMT
#863
I've seen TB's full interview and after show. Fanastic show. Love the idea and love the content. I will try to check out as many as time allows.
"Dark Templar are the saviors of the Protoss Race." -Artosis
Ben120
Profile Joined May 2011
England9 Posts
July 07 2012 13:38 GMT
#864
On the subject of MP3s for Real Talk, I've been making MP3s out of each episode and listening to them that way. I love the show but the visual aspect isn't worth sitting still for over two hours or so when I could be doing normal day work things and listening at the same time.

I was wondering if there was an official source or not I could get audio files of Real Talk? I'm subscribed on Youtube and watch some of them but I feel like I'm leeching, kinda.
Cenja
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden498 Posts
July 07 2012 14:08 GMT
#865
The djWheat episode was great, keep it up JP, you're a greater interviewer.
You should totally do (atleast) one with a team-owner, like one (or more) of EG, coL, fnatic or Liquid's owners.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Trict
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada182 Posts
July 07 2012 18:35 GMT
#866
where is the afterthoughts for djwheat?
sanctuz
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway184 Posts
July 07 2012 21:21 GMT
#867
Usually loved the work you do JP and the real talk series in general. But seeing the interviews on Destiny from HSC5 is what I expected from the real talk interview. Feels like you kinda dropped the ball on the opportunity of getting his in depth view on alot of subjects, like freedom of speech in esports vs corporate sponsorships.

A Bit disappointed that it was so short and arguably lacking any kind of real substance.
ZombieRitual
Profile Joined August 2011
United States121 Posts
July 08 2012 03:53 GMT
#868
Wheat talking about being strong minded in order to be unharmed by LSD reminded me of something he said once on LO3. Wear your Jimmy Hats my friends!
Geo3
Profile Joined December 2010
United States63 Posts
July 08 2012 05:50 GMT
#869
Cool Episode JP. I'm relatively new to eSports (late 2010) and always knew Wheat as "that guy who's usually casting some major event" and I knew he had a few shows on Twitch. But I never knew he was a eSports legend until now. He's a pretty cool and inspiring guy.
ReturnStroke
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States801 Posts
July 08 2012 05:55 GMT
#870
The djWHEAT Real Talk was great. I learned a lot about him. Obviously anticipating Tasteless now.
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
July 08 2012 08:50 GMT
#871
I really like these interviews, though you might consider doing them with more time in between.

It's really hard to keep up with them, if you fire them out that rapidly.
Other than that, amazing community contributions!
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Xandaren
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States93 Posts
July 08 2012 23:44 GMT
#872
Great episode with DjWheat! Lovin these JP keep em coming.
Just chill man.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
July 09 2012 00:29 GMT
#873
Loved the episode with James, we need more people like him that does out of passion and love instead of succumbing to corporatism.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
July 09 2012 01:03 GMT
#874
After Thoughts with djWHEAT is up.



(sorry JP if I'm stealing your thunder)
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
July 09 2012 01:07 GMT
#875
On July 07 2012 22:38 Ben120 wrote:
On the subject of MP3s for Real Talk, I've been making MP3s out of each episode and listening to them that way. I love the show but the visual aspect isn't worth sitting still for over two hours or so when I could be doing normal day work things and listening at the same time.

I was wondering if there was an official source or not I could get audio files of Real Talk? I'm subscribed on Youtube and watch some of them but I feel like I'm leeching, kinda.


MP3s would be great. . .
Shartugal
Profile Joined September 2011
Denmark134 Posts
July 09 2012 13:57 GMT
#876
How come the episode with Destiny is so short?
Hot_Bid:" What are your longterm plans?" Seiplo:"Money, fame and bitches"
Ben120
Profile Joined May 2011
England9 Posts
July 09 2012 15:34 GMT
#877
On July 09 2012 10:07 Heraklitus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 22:38 Ben120 wrote:
On the subject of MP3s for Real Talk, I've been making MP3s out of each episode and listening to them that way. I love the show but the visual aspect isn't worth sitting still for over two hours or so when I could be doing normal day work things and listening at the same time.

I was wondering if there was an official source or not I could get audio files of Real Talk? I'm subscribed on Youtube and watch some of them but I feel like I'm leeching, kinda.


MP3s would be great. . .


Happy to do it, but it's probably bad for JP, taking views away from his Youtube site.
Slightly
Profile Joined November 2011
United States80 Posts
July 09 2012 15:52 GMT
#878
On July 09 2012 22:57 Shartugal wrote:
How come the episode with Destiny is so short?


Destiny had a lot of short, matter-of-fact answers and JP didn't press too much on the main points of controversy around him. Pretty strange actually since Destiny said in the interview that he had never gotten to express his whole opinion in one area and this would have been the perfect opportunity, but maybe they just didn't feel like going there (they also say those points have been talked to death). It's still a great interview and you can even sit down and watch the whole thing through at once haha. Looking forward to future episodes!
JazzJackrabbit
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1272 Posts
July 10 2012 00:41 GMT
#879
On July 09 2012 22:57 Shartugal wrote:
How come the episode with Destiny is so short?


On July 06 2012 06:26 JazzJackrabbit wrote:
For those wondering about the shortness of the episode, Destiny said this on Reddit:

Show nested quote +
Sorry, I know a lot of people are complaining because I answered the questions a bit curtly (compared to how I normally speak), but I could literally talk for hours on any given subject and I didn't want to drag this out for 6-8 hours because I feel like I would have drowned JP, haha. I might do an AMA about this stuff in r/destiny if there's enough interest for it.

QoGxDyNaSTy
Profile Joined July 2012
United States23 Posts
July 10 2012 04:49 GMT
#880
real talk is among my favorite sc2 shows. all the episodes have been really awesome so far i can't wait for tasteless or artosis hopefully this weekend its going to be epic
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 299
Mind 67
sorry 40
Bale 32
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 705
Other Games
summit1g8934
Coldzera 725
WinterStarcraft659
C9.Mang0296
Sick131
febbydoto12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2166
League of Legends
• Rush1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur521
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.