• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:26
CEST 12:26
KST 19:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9317 users

Official Real Talk Thread of Realness - Page 45

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 90 Next
eNIKa
Profile Joined April 2011
Poland29 Posts
July 10 2012 07:26 GMT
#881
just finished djWheat show and afterthougts Great Work JP. Im realy enjojed it. Now Im looking forward to future shows.

and im jojning for mp3 train. Pls JP make them like for SOTG.

Last one get CARMAC -> do it!

Cheers!
eNIKa
Turboteckel
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands37 Posts
July 10 2012 23:19 GMT
#882
This is really starting out to be a fantastic thing you've done JP. The guests and the interviews have been asolutely awesome so far. Keep up the good work. You seem to be absolutely in your element in these kinds of interviews. Good luck in the future.
Yoduh
Profile Joined August 2010
United States216 Posts
July 11 2012 12:39 GMT
#883
Great show JP! And sorry if this has been said before, I haven't read through many of the pages here, but for your upcoming Tasteless interview please ask questions addressing all the stupid rumors and mini-drama about Nick's current level of skill and commitment to actually playing SC2, why he's so private with his personal gaming, and the criticism he receives for his casting style from some people. Maybe also ask if he'll ever do anything like streaming, or start his own solo casting channel on youtube or something, or just anything besides doing only GSL/MLG casting. His thoughts on the end of BW and upcoming HotS would be good too. Hope it's not too much to ask and you can get some good real talk with such a reclusive pillar of our community. I'm sure you can think of a lot of good questions on your own but in case you needed help with some ideas, well there ya go
Thanks JP!
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
July 11 2012 12:46 GMT
#884
I really hope he will do Tasteless and Artosis individually instead of one for Tastosis.
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
July 12 2012 03:27 GMT
#885
let's get qxc or Sheth on this motha _
Rabiator
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany3948 Posts
July 12 2012 05:52 GMT
#886
On July 07 2012 22:38 Ben120 wrote:
On the subject of MP3s for Real Talk, I've been making MP3s out of each episode and listening to them that way. I love the show but the visual aspect isn't worth sitting still for over two hours or so when I could be doing normal day work things and listening at the same time.

I was wondering if there was an official source or not I could get audio files of Real Talk? I'm subscribed on Youtube and watch some of them but I feel like I'm leeching, kinda.

Its not like you cant do other things with your computer while the VOD is running ... I have it running in the background and play games or go through forums at the same time.
If you cant say what you're meaning, you can never mean what you're saying.
Lizarb
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark307 Posts
July 12 2012 14:54 GMT
#887
Nice job JP!

Also... ask QXC if he wants to be on the show.
Only thing I know is that I know nothing.
Ben120
Profile Joined May 2011
England9 Posts
July 13 2012 07:05 GMT
#888
On July 12 2012 14:52 Rabiator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 22:38 Ben120 wrote:
On the subject of MP3s for Real Talk, I've been making MP3s out of each episode and listening to them that way. I love the show but the visual aspect isn't worth sitting still for over two hours or so when I could be doing normal day work things and listening at the same time.

I was wondering if there was an official source or not I could get audio files of Real Talk? I'm subscribed on Youtube and watch some of them but I feel like I'm leeching, kinda.

Its not like you cant do other things with your computer while the VOD is running ... I have it running in the background and play games or go through forums at the same time.


I'm not sure how to take this, were you under the impression I was unable to do anything with the computer whilst a Youtube video was running? Or that I wasn't able to conceive of having it on in the background while doing something else?

Sarcasm is hard to put into text, so people often overly infer it themselves, nothing I said was intended sarcastically.
dogmode
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Philippines491 Posts
July 13 2012 07:53 GMT
#889
cant wait for the tasteless episode! tasteless is so popular but strangely very reclusive as well! cant wait to get to know more about him <3
"Back then teams that won were credited, now it's called throw. I think it's sad." - KuroKy
Shartugal
Profile Joined September 2011
Denmark134 Posts
July 13 2012 08:05 GMT
#890
I've enjoyed every single episode so far, keep 'em coming, they are all amazing, and your work in this community is highly appreciated <3
Hot_Bid:" What are your longterm plans?" Seiplo:"Money, fame and bitches"
laggikoN
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden213 Posts
July 15 2012 12:40 GMT
#891
Just wanted to say that this is probably the best e-sports related show on right now and thank you so much, JP, for what you're doing!
KaiserJohan
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1808 Posts
July 15 2012 12:43 GMT
#892
Definately the best show.
Will love to hear artosis
England will fight to the last American
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
July 16 2012 00:15 GMT
#893
Regarding your recent "ramblings" (his words, not mine, don't ban me for this) on youtube:

You've asked for feedback on a possible over-saturation on Real Talk and I've said this before:

For me personally, these are the most amazing contributions EVER, but you should release them with more time in between.
I've watched each and every minute of the ones with Grubby and DJWheat, I loved them, but there's so much content out already, that it's basically impossible to keep up.

On a whishful-thinking sidenote:

Get Athene on the show and I'll buy premium-tickets for every MLG-Event until the end of time.
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
July 17 2012 22:55 GMT
#894
djWheat talked about Weapong of Choice being about Guild Wars at some point. Is there any material of that still on the internet?
Blackrobe
Profile Joined August 2010
United States806 Posts
July 18 2012 08:36 GMT
#895
Real talk with Tasteless is out. :3
"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future."
itmeJP
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1101 Posts
July 18 2012 08:58 GMT
#896


:D
Twitter.com/itmeJP -- Twitch.tv/itmeJP -- YouTube.com/itmeJP
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
July 18 2012 09:01 GMT
#897
One to watch for sure, Tasteless such a baws.
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
namste
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland2292 Posts
July 18 2012 09:02 GMT
#898
May I ask who is Justin Wong? He's listed as a confirmed future guest.

Also good job with the show JP, this is your best show so far. I hope you don't run out of interesting guests
IM hwaitiing ~ IMMvp #1 | Bang Min Ah <3<3
iyoume
Profile Joined May 2011
2501 Posts
July 18 2012 09:04 GMT
#899
omg, been looking forward to the tasteless real talk for some time. pretty happy to watch this and not sleep lol

On July 18 2012 18:02 namste wrote:
May I ask who is Justin Wong? He's listed as a confirmed future guest.


he's a streetfighter player. there's pretty solid documentary out on him if you wanna watch, it's not too long: King of Chinatown.
BeSt <3 | HoeJJa | Leta :: team Polt
climax
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1088 Posts
July 18 2012 09:04 GMT
#900
Man, A justin wong one?! If we are gonna get some other communities other than starcraft 2, can you get Mike Ross, Gootecks, of IFC Yipes
Twitter: @JonathanRosales
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 69
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4874
Stork 2418
Horang2 466
Soulkey 367
Jaedong 344
Larva 268
Zeus 255
Soma 246
Mini 227
BeSt 208
[ Show more ]
sorry 102
Mind 79
Last 67
Hyun 63
Pusan 62
ZerO 60
Sexy 48
Shinee 34
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe322
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 34m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.