• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9655 users

Flash practicing sc2 article translation - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 46 Next All
A-p-p-l-e-s
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada314 Posts
April 29 2012 13:28 GMT
#101
Flash domination time? : )
Kare
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway786 Posts
April 29 2012 13:34 GMT
#102
Thats it, last chance to win Code S final for anyone!
In life you can obtain all sorts of material wealth, but the real treasure is the epic feelings you get while doing something you love.
Humposaurus
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands86 Posts
April 29 2012 13:38 GMT
#103
MKP will destroy this Flshy kid.
FuRRyChoBo
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States218 Posts
April 29 2012 13:41 GMT
#104
72 posts and ripping on lee young-ho? your future with this site looks very, very bad
altered
Profile Joined March 2008
Switzerland646 Posts
April 29 2012 13:42 GMT
#105
I hope Flash comes to Dreamhack next year or so. Id really love to see him play live even if its not BW.
Does Flash dream of electric Romeo?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
April 29 2012 13:43 GMT
#106
SC2:

Protoss skill ceiling: Meh.
Zerg skill ceiling: Slightly better.
Terran skill ceiling: Slightly better than Zerg. Flash.

I hope he's at MLG Anaheim!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 29 2012 13:46 GMT
#107
On April 29 2012 20:45 251 wrote:
I don't think I could handle it if Flash became just another SC2 Korean pro. Obviously a big part of Flash's success in BW are his superb mechanics, strategy and game sense. Who knows how that'll translate to a game that's much more volatile. If he crosses over I want to see him absolutely dominate.
Well, when i see the current sc2 pros playing, i see exactly that: strategy, game sense and good mechanics, so I guess he's pretty safe.

I think he'll do very well. dominating idk, but we should see a rise in general level nonetheless.
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
April 29 2012 13:48 GMT
#108
On April 29 2012 22:18 Wrath 2.1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 20:45 251 wrote:
I don't think I could handle it if Flash became just another SC2 Korean pro. Obviously a big part of Flash's success in BW are his superb mechanics, strategy and game sense. Who knows how that'll translate to a game that's much more volatile. If he crosses over I want to see him absolutely dominate.


true, but do you remember his first years on pl?

He kinda was like idra... 14 cc gets rushed gg. every game.

then suddenly he started marine rushing with awesome micro and killing everything^^

maybe it'll take him some error strats also to learn sc2.


What?

That was AFTER that he had dominated an entire spring and was almost undefeated. So he started 14cc and stuff because he was just raping everyone anyway and got rushed a lot of times.
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Ripebananaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada129 Posts
April 29 2012 13:51 GMT
#109
he showed incredible unit control that nobody could even catch up to
I have to say I really doubt this, word for word. But regardless, very exciting :D
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
April 29 2012 13:51 GMT
#110
Obviously all the BW pros will be well above average, but I don't think theyre going to dominate as everyone suspects them to.
BreakfastTea
Profile Joined May 2011
United States184 Posts
April 29 2012 13:54 GMT
#111
I'm so excited about this. I didn't follow BW, but I've since learned the players and have watched VODs, especially of Flash, so this is going to be great. Maybe there's an elephant in the room, maybe not, but if there is, it will be swiftly and brutally slain, it's eyes gouged and its testicles torn off and skewered with its own tusks once Flash enters the SC2 scene.
Don't take me seriously, I'm no Pro. Neither are you.
Seldentar
Profile Joined May 2011
United States888 Posts
April 29 2012 13:56 GMT
#112
On April 29 2012 22:51 Masq wrote:
Obviously all the BW pros will be well above average, but I don't think theyre going to dominate as everyone suspects them to.


I agree, I think the skill ceiling is not high enough and there's too much rushing/all inning going on in sc2
zomgE
Profile Joined January 2012
498 Posts
April 29 2012 13:59 GMT
#113
Looking forward to the excuses.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 29 2012 14:00 GMT
#114
Glad he's having fun :D
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Finnz
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom260 Posts
April 29 2012 14:02 GMT
#115
i hope he starts streaming sc2. I reckon he would get around 25k viewers constantly if he did lol
unoriginalname
Profile Joined November 2010
England380 Posts
April 29 2012 14:11 GMT
#116
Ah, I thought he was practising translating articles about SC2. Knew I read the title wrong.
Hmmm
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
April 29 2012 14:13 GMT
#117
This is so nice to hear!!!

On April 29 2012 23:02 Finnz wrote:
i hope he starts streaming sc2. I reckon he would get around 25k viewers constantly if he did lol



Nooo, he should make his first tournament appearance without anyone having seen him play yet
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
rasers
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden691 Posts
April 29 2012 14:15 GMT
#118
On April 29 2012 23:02 Finnz wrote:
i hope he starts streaming sc2. I reckon he would get around 25k viewers constantly if he did lol

and lose all tournaments cause they will snipe the fuck out of him.
shucklesors
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore1176 Posts
April 29 2012 14:18 GMT
#119
looking at the thread title:
wow so will flash be translating some sc2 articles for us soon? and from what language to what?
Opeasy
Profile Joined August 2011
107 Posts
April 29 2012 14:18 GMT
#120
Flash said: "It is so much fun since my teammates are actively helping me. I will think of SC2 as a new game and I will prepare for it with the same mindset and approach as I learnt Brood War for the first time. Please look out for Flash next season

OMGOMG, next season of what? GSL, MLG, IPL? nasL? Anyways, this will be awesome I am curious to see his micro, as we know his macro will be flawless. Will he be anywhere near MKP's level already? I doubt it, but if he is, imagine what it would look like in 6 months. automaton2000, here we come!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O110
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason178
BRAT_OK 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 791
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 110
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2563
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1979
Counter-Strike
Fnx 550
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5992
Khaldor1272
Liquid`Hasu1016
MindelVK12
Other Games
summit1g6586
FrodaN2131
B2W.Neo744
byalli303
ToD254
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1299
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix9
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie926
• Shiphtur262
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 58m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.