• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8354 users

Red Bull Battlegrounds - Page 71

Forum Index > SC2 General
1542 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 78 Next
animus128
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany43 Posts
May 27 2012 21:59 GMT
#1401
I really want to know what remix of sail they used! I prefer it over the original version

But overall the tournament is just great to watch, i love these "Fast Facts"
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
May 27 2012 22:05 GMT
#1402
Holy fuck zergling/roach...
Support your esport!
Veriol
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic502 Posts
May 27 2012 22:47 GMT
#1403
Well this was the finals for me .. I doubt any series are going to be better than this.
"When you play, you have to start off with a mind to turn the game into a rape." -iloveoov
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
May 27 2012 22:49 GMT
#1404
On May 28 2012 07:47 Veriol wrote:
Well this was the finals for me .. I doubt any series are going to be better than this.


You probably haven't watched MVP vs Squirtle
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
May 27 2012 22:50 GMT
#1405
DJWheat: Do you think you can win the Grand Finals?
SKMC: Yes, I think because I'm the Boss Toss.

lol
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
May 27 2012 22:50 GMT
#1406
On May 28 2012 07:47 Veriol wrote:
Well this was the finals for me .. I doubt any series are going to be better than this.


Yeah, Millenium.Stephano play is sickening. Such powerful game sense! He goes home with a healthy paycheck too!
Support your esport!
Hemula
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Russian Federation1849 Posts
May 27 2012 22:54 GMT
#1407
Stephano vs Squirtle/Bombe is going to be sick but I am going to sleep 3am already
Veriol
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic502 Posts
May 27 2012 22:55 GMT
#1408
On May 28 2012 07:49 polyphonyEX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 07:47 Veriol wrote:
Well this was the finals for me .. I doubt any series are going to be better than this.


You probably haven't watched MVP vs Squirtle


You probably dont realise im talking about redbull lan
"When you play, you have to start off with a mind to turn the game into a rape." -iloveoov
Babba
Profile Joined February 2011
49 Posts
May 27 2012 23:20 GMT
#1409
On May 28 2012 05:01 Joni_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 03:58 Babba wrote:
can anyone tell me the name of the song playing?

I guess you were talking about the remix of Awolnation - Sail, that could be heard during the player introduction?

I can only link the official version, not the remixed one, but here goes:


JAAAAA! Genau das habe ich gemeint. Vielen Dank
shizaep
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2920 Posts
May 27 2012 23:25 GMT
#1410
Sick tournament, wish Stephano would have won the whole thing, but I'm still glad that he at least got in deep.
And I liked the casting, Day[9] and Husky are one of my fav. duos.
You mean I just write stuff here and other people can see it?
yeint
Profile Joined May 2011
Estonia2329 Posts
May 28 2012 00:07 GMT
#1411
Great tournament, obviously there were some pretty bad audio issues at the start and the Twitch stream has been all over the place in reliability, but at least the latter seems to be beyond your control as organizers.

The hosting, casting, and production value in general has been second to none, really enjoyable weekend.
Not supporting teams who take robber baron money.
DjDickGrayson
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States81 Posts
May 28 2012 00:14 GMT
#1412
On May 27 2012 01:31 DjDickGrayson wrote:
[image loading]

MY FULL PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS:
Overall, I think Bomber and MC will have a very good tournament. Reach the finals? Maybe. Violet will own like he always does and if he plays Stephano in the playoff games I will chug a bottle of whiskey and put on a cowboy hat. Thorzain IS my favorite Terran in this and I think he will get no less than 3rd place. I have seen Sheth and Ganzi play a lot recently and I think they will bring their A-Game fierceness. I was completely swept away by Squirtles cool in the MVP mass Battlecruiser game. Squirtle and Huk, I feel are the crowd favorites and I hope they play each other just to see what would happen.

GROUP 1 (Group of Death)
Stephano
Violet

GROUP 2
Thorzain
Taeja

GROUP 3
MC
Bomber

GROUP 4
Squirtle
Parting


BAM! Can't fight the feeling.
Disco ● Lounge ● House
Aerohank
Profile Joined April 2012
12 Posts
May 28 2012 00:35 GMT
#1413
Damn fine play by Stephano in game 1 of the 3rd place finals.
Devise
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1131 Posts
May 28 2012 01:16 GMT
#1414
Well.. that sucks for Stephano
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 01:51:42
May 28 2012 01:51 GMT
#1415
On May 28 2012 06:59 animus128 wrote:
I really want to know what remix of sail they used! I prefer it over the original version

But overall the tournament is just great to watch, i love these "Fast Facts"


Yeah i'm wondering too, but nobody answered when I posted that question...

But that was sick play from both guys
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
May 28 2012 01:52 GMT
#1416
Just got back from a 30 minute dinner.... What did I miss?
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
May 28 2012 01:58 GMT
#1417
On May 28 2012 10:52 geokilla wrote:
Just got back from a 30 minute dinner.... What did I miss?


Stephano won. Great games though
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
ster
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands94 Posts
May 28 2012 02:00 GMT
#1418
Gonna be a sick grand final
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
May 28 2012 02:00 GMT
#1419
On May 28 2012 10:58 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 10:52 geokilla wrote:
Just got back from a 30 minute dinner.... What did I miss?


Stephano won. Great games though

That's it? I thought I missed a lot cus I saw mentions of Liquid team kill and stuff in the previous posts.

Ya I'm not surprised Stephano won. Squirtle didn't seem to play that well.... The good ol Zerg macro...
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
May 28 2012 02:02 GMT
#1420
GOGO BOMBER
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2448
RotterdaM787
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 162
ZombieGrub0
BRAT_OK 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2448
RotterdaM 787
ByuN 317
IndyStarCraft 162
MaxPax 125
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 14
RuFF_SC2 1
BRAT_OK 0
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 141
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5711
qojqva2758
Counter-Strike
fl0m4935
pashabiceps838
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2377
Other Games
singsing2145
ceh9684
Beastyqt625
Hui .205
mouzStarbuck160
XaKoH 132
Trikslyr70
QueenE60
C9.Mang032
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 98
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
Other Games
• imaqtpie398
• Shiphtur276
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.