• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:14
CEST 21:14
KST 04:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9396 users

[NASL] Season 3 Grand Finals In Toronto! - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
kanada
Profile Joined May 2007
Canada255 Posts
July 09 2012 14:31 GMT
#381
What time does the grand finals start? Schedule says 7:30 but does not state the timezone ( I had assumed it was EST as that is local). But team liquid says it starts 7:30 and states PST. So now I assume that it is 10:30 EST. Seems weird they would post event schedule in non local time and not specify.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 09 2012 16:02 GMT
#382
On July 09 2012 23:31 kanada wrote:
What time does the grand finals start? Schedule says 7:30 but does not state the timezone ( I had assumed it was EST as that is local). But team liquid says it starts 7:30 and states PST. So now I assume that it is 10:30 EST. Seems weird they would post event schedule in non local time and not specify.

Opening ceremony is 10 am est WCS starts first at 11 am est and then Puzzle vs Ret should start at approx 11:45 am est if I'm reading the schedule right
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
July 09 2012 16:07 GMT
#383
On July 10 2012 01:02 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2012 23:31 kanada wrote:
What time does the grand finals start? Schedule says 7:30 but does not state the timezone ( I had assumed it was EST as that is local). But team liquid says it starts 7:30 and states PST. So now I assume that it is 10:30 EST. Seems weird they would post event schedule in non local time and not specify.

Opening ceremony is 10 am est WCS starts first at 11 am est and then Puzzle vs Ret should start at approx 11:45 am est if I'm reading the schedule right


Doors open at 8 am too for those there live.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 09 2012 16:29 GMT
#384
On July 10 2012 01:07 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 01:02 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On July 09 2012 23:31 kanada wrote:
What time does the grand finals start? Schedule says 7:30 but does not state the timezone ( I had assumed it was EST as that is local). But team liquid says it starts 7:30 and states PST. So now I assume that it is 10:30 EST. Seems weird they would post event schedule in non local time and not specify.

Opening ceremony is 10 am est WCS starts first at 11 am est and then Puzzle vs Ret should start at approx 11:45 am est if I'm reading the schedule right


Doors open at 8 am too for those there live.

8? Damn thats early xD I'm hoping to get there just in time for opening ceremony. Woot 7:30 go bus from Hamilton here I come.... Ugh I hate mornings!
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
July 09 2012 16:36 GMT
#385
God I so wish I could go! Damnit!
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
July 09 2012 18:30 GMT
#386
On July 10 2012 01:29 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 01:07 ZeromuS wrote:
On July 10 2012 01:02 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On July 09 2012 23:31 kanada wrote:
What time does the grand finals start? Schedule says 7:30 but does not state the timezone ( I had assumed it was EST as that is local). But team liquid says it starts 7:30 and states PST. So now I assume that it is 10:30 EST. Seems weird they would post event schedule in non local time and not specify.

Opening ceremony is 10 am est WCS starts first at 11 am est and then Puzzle vs Ret should start at approx 11:45 am est if I'm reading the schedule right


Doors open at 8 am too for those there live.

8? Damn thats early xD I'm hoping to get there just in time for opening ceremony. Woot 7:30 go bus from Hamilton here I come.... Ugh I hate mornings!

at least you dont have to be on the road by 7 to be there by 8
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-09 18:50:10
July 09 2012 18:45 GMT
#387
On July 10 2012 03:30 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 01:29 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On July 10 2012 01:07 ZeromuS wrote:
On July 10 2012 01:02 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On July 09 2012 23:31 kanada wrote:
What time does the grand finals start? Schedule says 7:30 but does not state the timezone ( I had assumed it was EST as that is local). But team liquid says it starts 7:30 and states PST. So now I assume that it is 10:30 EST. Seems weird they would post event schedule in non local time and not specify.

Opening ceremony is 10 am est WCS starts first at 11 am est and then Puzzle vs Ret should start at approx 11:45 am est if I'm reading the schedule right


Doors open at 8 am too for those there live.

8? Damn thats early xD I'm hoping to get there just in time for opening ceremony. Woot 7:30 go bus from Hamilton here I come.... Ugh I hate mornings!

at least you dont have to be on the road by 7 to be there by 8

Edit: No more go station for me :D I got a ride :D
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Master of DalK
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada1803 Posts
July 09 2012 21:30 GMT
#388
I just saw the GTA forecast and its supposed to rain ALL weekend but its completely fine every other day. I hope that CBC gets it wrong and it doesnt rain!
@MasterDalK | Maelstrom Entertainment | Streaming Every Esport Under the Sun
Zeppelin535
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada262 Posts
July 09 2012 22:11 GMT
#389
Weather Network forecast shows no rain for those two days.
Bones (P) | @BonesSC2 | twitch.tv/Bones535
Master of DalK
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada1803 Posts
July 09 2012 22:16 GMT
#390
Seriously? I'm just gonna bring an umbrella and wear sunscreen no matter what happens :D
@MasterDalK | Maelstrom Entertainment | Streaming Every Esport Under the Sun
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
July 09 2012 22:21 GMT
#391
On July 10 2012 07:16 Master of DalK wrote:
Seriously? I'm just gonna bring an umbrella and wear sunscreen no matter what happens :D

great now its gonna snow and your gonna look so silly
JazzJackrabbit
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1272 Posts
July 10 2012 00:19 GMT
#392
On July 10 2012 01:07 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 01:02 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On July 09 2012 23:31 kanada wrote:
What time does the grand finals start? Schedule says 7:30 but does not state the timezone ( I had assumed it was EST as that is local). But team liquid says it starts 7:30 and states PST. So now I assume that it is 10:30 EST. Seems weird they would post event schedule in non local time and not specify.

Opening ceremony is 10 am est WCS starts first at 11 am est and then Puzzle vs Ret should start at approx 11:45 am est if I'm reading the schedule right


Doors open at 8 am too for those there live.

That's what I thought too because it said that on the ticket but on NASL's website it says:

The venue hall will open at 10am each day to allow attendees a chance to select their favorite seat, whether that is as close to the front as possible or lining the aisles for a chance to high-five or fist bump their favorite pro gamer as players make their red carpet entrances to the main stage.


Or is it the main entrance that opens at 8 and then the actual hall opens at 10?
Jolo
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada70 Posts
July 10 2012 00:32 GMT
#393
Anyone know anything about after parties sunday?
Dymond
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada138 Posts
July 10 2012 02:15 GMT
#394
Is this scheduled to be on any news reports or anything?
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
July 10 2012 17:16 GMT
#395
Are they selling tickets at the gate or do we have to buy online?
zerK
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada176 Posts
July 10 2012 21:35 GMT
#396
woot KsJig Fighting!!
zerK the Zerg !
Master of DalK
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada1803 Posts
July 11 2012 02:49 GMT
#397
On July 11 2012 02:16 neobowman wrote:
Are they selling tickets at the gate or do we have to buy online?

There might be a few tickets at the venue but only if they have any left. You can buy them online too.
@MasterDalK | Maelstrom Entertainment | Streaming Every Esport Under the Sun
Dakkon B
Profile Joined February 2011
United States60 Posts
July 11 2012 09:06 GMT
#398
So anyone coming from/going thru Minnesota(ish)? I was watching NASL and for some reason just now realized that the finals are in Toronto (which is about as close as a SC2 event will ever get to me) so I figured I would try my luck and see if anyone on TL was in my area was going.

I don't mind driving a state or two over to meet up with people, but my issue is I'd rather car pool and share gas/hotel if I have the option (not to mention meet new friends that I can nerd out with about SC).

I'm going to check with some people and basically cast as wide a net as I can to see what my options are. So PLZ feel free to PM me so we can talk details (I work days but I will get back to you ASAP)
"I'm not crazy, everyone else is just sane"
JazzJackrabbit
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1272 Posts
July 11 2012 23:07 GMT
#399
In case anyone didn't see it, eSports Canada will be hosting an after party on Saturday:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=352034
ganman
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada11 Posts
July 11 2012 23:51 GMT
#400
I got a ticket for sale, found out I cant attend L( paypal be cool
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1638
RotterdaM869
TaKeTV 351
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC135
ZombieGrub67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1638
RotterdaM 869
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 165
RuFF_SC2 139
SteadfastSC 135
UpATreeSC 68
ZombieGrub67
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2914
Shuttle 551
Dewaltoss 102
910 75
Mind 69
Zeus 63
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
fl0m6287
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 660
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4496
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
Beastyqt792
ceh9466
mouzStarbuck382
C9.Mang0149
ToD124
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 135
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Eskiya23 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.