• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8570 users

IPL's New HD Stream Information - Page 24

Forum Index > SC2 General
586 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 30 Next All
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
April 06 2012 18:44 GMT
#461
Is there quad stream for this event? If so,can someone giveme the link? (I'm subbed)
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
HeavenResign
Profile Joined April 2011
United States702 Posts
April 06 2012 18:50 GMT
#462
Not sure what it is, everything IPL ever does lags for me. Whether I'm in PA or in MD, no matter what computer or operating system I'm on, whether it's 240, 360, 480 or 720p, or if it's the tournaments or the fight clubs, I can just never watch IPL.

Bad luck for me I guess, or IPL is doing something wrong.
jnkw
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada347 Posts
April 06 2012 18:51 GMT
#463
On April 07 2012 03:44 havoc19x wrote:
unable to subscribe w/ paypal as well... FIX IT FIX IT.....


Yeah I tried paying via paypal but it keeps asking me to link a credit card, which I don't want to do. In light of the recent concerns about the HD quality I think I'll just wait for a while.
AdmrlAwesome
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany37 Posts
April 06 2012 18:53 GMT
#464
Stream is fine for me.. few lags every once in a while, but nothing too serious.
I wonder when theyll bring up the ign.com-site again, think its the only viable source for quad-stream..
Nitmal blaue lichd das dan wird bodnkalaschnikof chance gegen Magrins! Einfach schißt die boden an bis tod und dan einschlagt die fenster von prodoss haus und schändn die probe! -- Ferrix
brainox
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany292 Posts
April 06 2012 19:13 GMT
#465
anyone else having problem with 720p lag issues cause my internet works absolutely fine... -.-
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
April 06 2012 19:14 GMT
#466
I can't access anything IPL related at all right now. I've tried from 2 different browsers on two different computers. The main site is screwed up and barley loads and the stream links don't work at all. Does anyone know what's going on or have the same issue?
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
April 06 2012 19:15 GMT
#467
On April 07 2012 04:14 theBOOCH wrote:
I can't access anything IPL related at all right now. I've tried from 2 different browsers on two different computers. The main site is screwed up and barley loads and the stream links don't work at all. Does anyone know what's going on or have the same issue?


try this
http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
April 06 2012 19:18 GMT
#468
On April 07 2012 04:14 theBOOCH wrote:
I can't access anything IPL related at all right now. I've tried from 2 different browsers on two different computers. The main site is screwed up and barley loads and the stream links don't work at all. Does anyone know what's going on or have the same issue?


try this
http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague

Tried it and it worked JUST before I read your post lol. Thanks, though!
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
Spider98
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany2 Posts
April 06 2012 19:30 GMT
#469
On April 07 2012 04:13 brainox wrote:
anyone else having problem with 720p lag issues cause my internet works absolutely fine... -.-


Yes, I do have some stuttering too but not all the time.
Atm I'm more disappointed about the video quality (brightness/contrast).

Further I expected to get 1080p and not only 720p. Actually 1080p was the reason why I paid for it.
For me 1080p is still way better than 720p.
And I don't see any difference of 720p 60 frames to 720p 30 frames.

The IPL website is not working too. I can only watch the one stream on twitch atm.

To be honest I'm getting more and more pis.... because I paid for it.
Thats not what I expected to get, even if it does "only" cost 5$.

This is a big event with lot of money behind. I expect something better from IGN than this.
I have seen other events with much less prize money and more viewers on the stream (50k+).
Their streams were working way better (even on 1080p)!
Ghazghkull
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal6 Posts
April 06 2012 19:43 GMT
#470
I'm having a LOT of video stuttering at 720p (seems to be fine at 480p) and some occasional Lag spikes. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE FOR AN EVENT LIKE THIS. I hope this gets fixed by tomorrow Or they'll surely be getting an email requesting a refund from me.
Gold Leaguer
Seiru
Profile Joined May 2011
United States40 Posts
April 06 2012 19:48 GMT
#471
I mean, I'm not going to request a refund because I like supporting eSports and it's only 5 dollars.

But it's still a bit disappointing.
KingofGods
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1218 Posts
April 06 2012 19:48 GMT
#472
The split screen thing is pretty cool.
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 19:53:17
April 06 2012 19:51 GMT
#473
Is this the only channel where the HD pass applies to?

http://www.justin.tv/ignproleague#/w/2878153296/2

What about the Bailey's stream in IPL TV? When I log in on IPL TV, it still only allows me to view both the streams in 480p. What gives?

Also, I subbed using the justin.tv link. But it still won't let me log on to any of the streams from twitch.tv?
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
April 06 2012 19:55 GMT
#474
MLG had no problems. Why does IPL player suck so much in comparison? Heck I'm not even sure how you pull different streams up. All I get is IPL TAC on the list.
Someone call down the Thunder?
Spider98
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 20:06:01
April 06 2012 20:05 GMT
#475
Update from my side.

IGN website is working now!
But I can only choose the IPL stream not the Bally - what I'm doing wrong?

I can get the Bally stream only indirectly by using this link
http://www.ign.com/ipl/tv?screens=ignproleague(twitch),ignproleague2(twitch)&f=starcraft-2
Note: The link (split screen) is somehow not working with Firefox, at least on my PC.
But it's fine with IE or Chrome

You can also use
IPL: http://www.ign.com/ipl/tv?screens=ignproleague(twitch)&f=starcraft-2
Bally: http://www.ign.com/ipl/tv?screens=ignproleague2(twitch)&f=starcraft-2

Brightness and contrast seems to be better now.
Stream is still lagging sometimes.
yaxv
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark50 Posts
April 06 2012 20:07 GMT
#476
Besides from the main stage (the one ignproleague) there's also

Stage 2:
http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague2

Stage 3 (currently not used today):
http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague3

IPL4 LiveU Roaming Camera at the Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas
http://www.twitch.tv/IPLLiveU
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
April 06 2012 20:09 GMT
#477
Lani stream is sooo good :D. Much better than MLG's Dr Pepper stream.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
deo1
Profile Joined April 2010
United States199 Posts
April 06 2012 20:15 GMT
#478
The quality does not go up to 720p. The "best" setting is definitely the same resolution as the "480p" setting. I bought a subscription for 720p so I hope they get this fixed soon.
Poooooor Protoss.
Shadow Sylph
Profile Joined December 2010
United States98 Posts
April 06 2012 20:26 GMT
#479
This is great and stuff, but for us non-subscribers you're running commercials like every minute or two. It's really obnoxious and will probably force more people to subscribe but for now I will just join the people not watching at all. It's not a pleasant experience and just sort of ruins the whole aspect of watching IPL unless I pay to watch.
happyGo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States20 Posts
April 06 2012 20:54 GMT
#480
On April 07 2012 05:26 Shadow Sylph wrote:
This is great and stuff, but for us non-subscribers you're running commercials like every minute or two. It's really obnoxious and will probably force more people to subscribe but for now I will just join the people not watching at all. It's not a pleasant experience and just sort of ruins the whole aspect of watching IPL unless I pay to watch.


so its not just me. what gives? watching the twitchtv stream now, and getting less adds.
Z
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1898
GuemChi 1581
Artosis 623
910 59
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
League of Legends
Doublelift3862
Counter-Strike
taco 208
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox325
Other Games
summit1g8675
shahzam708
JimRising 527
C9.Mang0355
PiGStarcraft261
Day[9].tv159
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick986
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv159
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 45m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.