• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8413 users

IPL's New HD Stream Information - Page 23

Forum Index > SC2 General
586 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 30 Next All
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 18:01:54
April 06 2012 17:59 GMT
#441
I think IGN should offer me a job with the amount of subscriptions I just processed for them

(IGN recruiters- I'm a highly qualified IT Project Manager, Sales Engineer, and Product Manager, with an obvious passion for eSports and I'm 100% able and willing to relocate...just in case you're reading)
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
lolspoon
Profile Joined March 2012
450 Posts
April 06 2012 18:11 GMT
#442
I wonder how can someone pay for this stupid stream with music loud as i dunno what while two weird casters talking.
NERD THATS TEH WAY WE LIEV
Endrew
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland73 Posts
April 06 2012 18:15 GMT
#443
I feel bad to say that but I'm really dissapointed with the HD quality so far.
Esk23
Profile Joined July 2011
United States447 Posts
April 06 2012 18:18 GMT
#444
Where are the other streams they said would be up? There's just the one stream.
Netolip
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 18:24:47
April 06 2012 18:19 GMT
#445
Am I the only one who can't get the sound to work? Nothing happens when I click on the sound bar thingy...

*EDIT* Solved it myself, I am a genius! (reloaded the webpage)
calder
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada44 Posts
April 06 2012 18:19 GMT
#446
Honestly, the HD video quality is very poor so far. But it's early, I'm hopeful it will improve. They at least mostly fixed the horribly off gamma/brightness settings pretty quickly.
Brevity is... wit.
juusoko
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland79 Posts
April 06 2012 18:21 GMT
#447
How many streams there are? If there's multiple, where can I find the second stream and the original? I've paid for this, but the site is not loading correctly, currently watching through team liquid...
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
April 06 2012 18:22 GMT
#448
Uh, I bought this HD pass but it's for twitch.tv so how do I get HD on IPL TV? I can get in and start the stream, but I can't log in since that needs an IGN account, which obviously isn't connected to the twitch.tv account... so how do I sync them up?
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
April 06 2012 18:24 GMT
#449
On April 07 2012 03:15 Endrew wrote:
I feel bad to say that but I'm really dissapointed with the HD quality so far.


It isn't HD quality, they are cranking it down for some reason. On the LoL stream for example, the 720p+ quality is worse than ordinary 480p.
I am not young enough to know everything.
melago
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium129 Posts
April 06 2012 18:28 GMT
#450
what is this fake 720p crap? I thought we paid for 1080p...
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
April 06 2012 18:29 GMT
#451
On April 07 2012 03:28 melago wrote:
what is this fake 720p crap? I thought we paid for 1080p...


They had some problem to have 1080p 30 fps, so they made it 720p 60 fps. But in relaity it is something way worse.
I am not young enough to know everything.
jnkw
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada347 Posts
April 06 2012 18:29 GMT
#452
Is anyone else getting a credit card prompt when trying to pay via PayPal?
Endrew
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland73 Posts
April 06 2012 18:30 GMT
#453
On April 07 2012 03:22 Tobberoth wrote:
Uh, I bought this HD pass but it's for twitch.tv so how do I get HD on IPL TV? I can get in and start the stream, but I can't log in since that needs an IGN account, which obviously isn't connected to the twitch.tv account... so how do I sync them up?

Go here:

http://www.twitch.tv/team/ignproleague
yaxv
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark50 Posts
April 06 2012 18:33 GMT
#454
On April 07 2012 03:22 Tobberoth wrote:
Uh, I bought this HD pass but it's for twitch.tv so how do I get HD on IPL TV? I can get in and start the stream, but I can't log in since that needs an IGN account, which obviously isn't connected to the twitch.tv account... so how do I sync them up?


I'm asking the same. I do get 720p+ stream quality but how can I watch other streams (if any?!?) than that one stream on Twitch.tv?
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
April 06 2012 18:34 GMT
#455
I regret buying this pass if they don`t fix this HD thing....720p is still bad and practically exactly the same as the free quality
Seiru
Profile Joined May 2011
United States40 Posts
April 06 2012 18:36 GMT
#456
I'm getting a lot of lag with 720p. Lots of stuttering, stuff like that (ignoring the quality complaints mentioned above).

I have a 25mb/s connection (not being used at all atm), and a decent gaming computer. Nothing resource intensive is running on my comp atm, and I have the latest version of Flash, video drivers, etc.

I can't figure out why it's stuttering so much. It definitely seems like lag, but I don't see a lot of other people complaining about it.
Sablar
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden880 Posts
April 06 2012 18:40 GMT
#457
On April 07 2012 03:19 calder wrote:
Honestly, the HD video quality is very poor so far. But it's early, I'm hopeful it will improve. They at least mostly fixed the horribly off gamma/brightness settings pretty quickly.


Err.. it still looks like they are filming a projected image and streaming it instead of just streaming from a PC. So bright and bad gamma.
Champloo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1850 Posts
April 06 2012 18:42 GMT
#458
Seems like I cannot subscribe? And it doesn't give me a real reason.
Crowzone
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1 Post
April 06 2012 18:43 GMT
#459
On April 07 2012 03:36 Seiru wrote:
I'm getting a lot of lag with 720p. Lots of stuttering, stuff like that (ignoring the quality complaints mentioned above).

I have a 25mb/s connection (not being used at all atm), and a decent gaming computer. Nothing resource intensive is running on my comp atm, and I have the latest version of Flash, video drivers, etc.

I can't figure out why it's stuttering so much. It definitely seems like lag, but I don't see a lot of other people complaining about it.



I too am getting outrageous amounts of stutter on the 720p stream. Really frustrating to pay for something and get something worse then the free stream. Sigh.. I'll switch back to 420 and try 720 a bit later I guess.
havoc19x
Profile Joined December 2011
8 Posts
April 06 2012 18:44 GMT
#460
unable to subscribe w/ paypal as well... FIX IT FIX IT.....
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 13m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.