• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6782 users

MLG Broadcast Feedback - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 32 Next All
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
February 25 2012 03:01 GMT
#161
I'm getting bumped and asked to log in constantly, it is extremely annoying and I've missed about half of the games so far. I wanted to believe in MLG and spent $20.00 on the stream but this is ridiculous.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
GatorGar
Profile Joined December 2011
Somalia77 Posts
February 25 2012 03:02 GMT
#162
I'm getting bumped about every 30 seconds as well, from every stream except for the main stream.
:D Life's tough in Somalia :D
Elite__
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada976 Posts
February 25 2012 03:03 GMT
#163
On February 25 2012 11:51 GatorGar wrote:
This has been my viewing experience thus far; I KNEW I shouldn't have blown $20 on this crap. This has been happening for the last 45 minutes nonstop, oh! And your "Live Online Support" and all other support links just bring up an error page. Not buying an MLG product again.

[image loading]

i had that problem, but on the popup telling you to buy the PPV pass, in the bottom right, there is a link that says log in. i clicked that and logged into my twitch account for each of the popups and they never came back
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
February 25 2012 03:04 GMT
#164
LOL I'm having this problem too, but its not an MLG problem it's a twitch problem!
"En taro adun, Executor."
GatorGar
Profile Joined December 2011
Somalia77 Posts
February 25 2012 03:05 GMT
#165
I've done that like 8x dude. It doesn't fix anything. Clicking their live online chat, or e-mail us feature takes me to an error page.
:D Life's tough in Somalia :D
Atokad
Profile Joined November 2010
United States204 Posts
February 25 2012 03:06 GMT
#166
Everything works fine for me streaming wise, love the schedule function integrated with google calendar, however one suggestion for future tournaments using this system for me would be to be a little more clear after you pay for the stream and receive an invoice, get an email or instructions on what to do, where to go, explain that this is done through j.tv instead of mlg.com.
2016 Year of Losira!
berated-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1134 Posts
February 25 2012 03:07 GMT
#167
On February 25 2012 12:01 goswser wrote:
I'm getting bumped and asked to log in constantly, it is extremely annoying and I've missed about half of the games so far. I wanted to believe in MLG and spent $20.00 on the stream but this is ridiculous.


QFT. I didn't want to spend the money either, but convinced myself that A) $15 isn't expensive and B) it was worth the money for the amount of time. I am exteremly disappointed with the stream so far. A couple of my friends are experiencing the same thing.

I have no problem paying for a service, but when the service becomes an inconvenience, I'm much less excited. Hopefully they figure it out or somehow find a way to make it up to us. Once we are paying, we are fully allowed to complain.
Tuer
Profile Joined September 2010
United States19 Posts
February 25 2012 03:07 GMT
#168
When I switched from firefox to IE, and logged in fresh with twitch.tv, it solved the issues I was seeing.
GatorGar
Profile Joined December 2011
Somalia77 Posts
February 25 2012 03:07 GMT
#169
Word I'll try that thanks.
:D Life's tough in Somalia :D
Bean5487
Profile Joined February 2011
United States22 Posts
February 25 2012 03:09 GMT
#170
On February 25 2012 12:07 GatorGar wrote:
Word I'll try that thanks.


Yeah if youre not signing in on the account you bought the pass for, thats your problem. I had to log in on each of the 4 screens, and I haven't had a problem.
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
February 25 2012 03:09 GMT
#171
Quad view is awesome, stream is awesome.

My only concerns lie with paying people getting bumped from the stream, and people who didnt pay watching for free.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
lottopk
Profile Joined February 2012
Korea (North)33 Posts
February 25 2012 03:09 GMT
#172
Using chrome in incognito mode helps to that "getting bumped" problem...only side effect is that you dont actualy have to log in...at all. Looks like its free to view tournament afterall.
For the Emporor
GatorGar
Profile Joined December 2011
Somalia77 Posts
February 25 2012 03:11 GMT
#173
On February 25 2012 12:09 Bean5487 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:07 GatorGar wrote:
Word I'll try that thanks.


Yeah if youre not signing in on the account you bought the pass for, thats your problem. I had to log in on each of the 4 screens, and I haven't had a problem.


Are you retarded buddy? I had logged into each window separately at least 8 times and kept getting the error. You're talking to a computer science major who's been on computers since he was 8, I think I know how to login to a fucking website. Read my posts before commenting.

User was warned for this post
:D Life's tough in Somalia :D
Rulker
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1477 Posts
February 25 2012 03:11 GMT
#174
On February 25 2012 12:09 Darpa wrote:
Quad view is awesome, stream is awesome.

My only concerns lie with paying people getting bumped from the stream, and people who didnt pay watching for free.

guilty


the streams seem to not bump occasionally and your able to freeload

also people are switching from 240p to 360p back to 240p and you can see the stream in the background of a bump, for a bit
berated-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1134 Posts
February 25 2012 03:14 GMT
#175
On February 25 2012 12:11 GatorGar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:09 Bean5487 wrote:
On February 25 2012 12:07 GatorGar wrote:
Word I'll try that thanks.


Yeah if youre not signing in on the account you bought the pass for, thats your problem. I had to log in on each of the 4 screens, and I haven't had a problem.


Are you retarded buddy? I had logged into each window separately at least 8 times and kept getting the error. You're talking to a computer science major who's been on computers since he was 8, I think I know how to login to a fucking website. Read my posts before commenting.


While I know it sucks, you need to chill. I've met plenty of CompSci majors who can't log in to a website. We're all semi-frustrated, no reason to lash out.
Proxee
Profile Joined September 2011
63 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 03:15:54
February 25 2012 03:15 GMT
#176
Everything is awesome. the one thing i have to say tho is, im so annoyed everytime i switch streams i have to sign in on my twitch again....quite annoying
zaii
Profile Joined October 2010
Guam2611 Posts
February 25 2012 03:16 GMT
#177
switching browsers fixed the twitch log in for me, Use chrome or another browser.
GatorGar
Profile Joined December 2011
Somalia77 Posts
February 25 2012 03:17 GMT
#178
He did not read my posts before making a dumb comment. And no you haven't "met plenty of CompSci majors who can't login to a website." Leave the anecdotal crap for reddit. This is the MLG Broadcast Feedback thread. We're trying to figure out what is going on here.
:D Life's tough in Somalia :D
Rulker
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1477 Posts
February 25 2012 03:17 GMT
#179
On February 25 2012 12:16 zaii wrote:
switching browsers fixed the twitch log in for me, Use chrome or another browser.

if you have chrome you can watch w/o any popups?
Razultull
Profile Joined April 2011
United States36 Posts
February 25 2012 03:18 GMT
#180
I am facing the same problem with the interface and it keeps asking me to log in every single time. It has happened some 10 times now. I have tried everything. This is absolutely disgusting and i really want my money back. Also there are people who have not paid but are somehow getting access to the stream, something that enrages me further. MLG will never get my money again for a stream.
"Only Dull People Are Brilliant At Breakfast"
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 112
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister983
Happy339
Sick199
crisheroes180
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV114
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h
Monday Night Weeklies
7h
Replay Cast
14h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.