• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:36
CEST 08:36
KST 15:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8386 users

MLG Broadcast Feedback - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 32 Next All
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
February 25 2012 01:43 GMT
#121
Getting a Demuslism interview right after that game is amazing. Great job
Perseverance
Profile Joined February 2010
Japan2800 Posts
February 25 2012 01:44 GMT
#122
On February 25 2012 10:41 diddLY wrote:
A couple hiccups at the beginning, but now I've got quad view going strong. Nice job so far MLG!

I do wish the 'BUY NOW' button would go away after buying. Gives me a little anxiety that I'll get the 'subscribe' pop up in the middle of a match ^^


Same here, I'm always worried about that kind of stuff.

It's funny that the worst part of this tournament is that there is literally too much good stuff happening at once. I find myself switching between 2-3 of the streams all at once.
<3 Moonbattles
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
February 25 2012 01:46 GMT
#123
On February 10 2012 06:22 Ingebrigtsen wrote:
I really liked the part were the broadcast was on when all the europeans were sleeping

i really like the part where ASUS ROG was on when all the north americans were sleeping.... wtf do you expect you morons timezones hello
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
diddLY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States215 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 01:47:43
February 25 2012 01:47 GMT
#124
On February 25 2012 10:44 Perseverance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 10:41 diddLY wrote:
A couple hiccups at the beginning, but now I've got quad view going strong. Nice job so far MLG!

I do wish the 'BUY NOW' button would go away after buying. Gives me a little anxiety that I'll get the 'subscribe' pop up in the middle of a match ^^


It's funny that the worst part of this tournament is that there is literally too much good stuff happening at once. I find myself switching between 2-3 of the streams all at once.


Very true! If anyone is on the fence about buying, I suggest.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
February 25 2012 01:49 GMT
#125
On February 25 2012 10:47 diddLY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 10:44 Perseverance wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:41 diddLY wrote:
A couple hiccups at the beginning, but now I've got quad view going strong. Nice job so far MLG!

I do wish the 'BUY NOW' button would go away after buying. Gives me a little anxiety that I'll get the 'subscribe' pop up in the middle of a match ^^


It's funny that the worst part of this tournament is that there is literally too much good stuff happening at once. I find myself switching between 2-3 of the streams all at once.


Very true! If anyone is on the fence about buying, I suggest.


with this new player that mlg has you can keep those streams up and keep an eye on each match for whats on and you can listen to them with a couple clicks and you're in. Its just a hard thing to explain but its really worth the 20$ I think.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
kcaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada387 Posts
February 25 2012 01:49 GMT
#126
I paid for the pass, and everything has been great until now! Except I keep being asked to relog in to watch the stream, and I keep getting "bumped from this session"
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Ma Jae Yoon
taitanik
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia231 Posts
February 25 2012 01:50 GMT
#127
well if mlg forces me to pay to watch games im just gonna watch restream wich doesnt use twich and shit so mlg wont find it im sorry im not rich and theres 2k viewers on restream so you fail with forcing ppl to pay

User was temp banned for this post.
"the game is over only when you make it over"
Desiato
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada185 Posts
February 25 2012 01:50 GMT
#128
Quad view working awesomely on my shitty work computer, didn't think it'd be able to run 4 streams at once!
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
February 25 2012 01:51 GMT
#129
awesome broadcast, literally no downsides other than the cost so far
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
Eshra
Profile Joined April 2011
France1009 Posts
February 25 2012 01:52 GMT
#130
Really hard for me to go fullscreen. I have to spam click.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
February 25 2012 01:53 GMT
#131
So I just paid for the stream from the MLG website itself (username: UNC_Haneul) instead of from twitch. I guess that was a mistake, since despite the $20 charge showing up in my bank account, I'm being asked to purchase the ticket again, and cannot watch the stream.
kcaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada387 Posts
February 25 2012 01:54 GMT
#132
On February 25 2012 10:53 EtherealDeath wrote:
So I just paid for the stream from the MLG website itself (username: UNC_Haneul) instead of from twitch. I guess that was a mistake, since despite the $20 charge showing up in my bank account, I'm being asked to purchase the ticket again, and cannot watch the stream.


Same thing for me. Would like a response please.
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Ma Jae Yoon
skatbone
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1005 Posts
February 25 2012 02:11 GMT
#133
On February 25 2012 10:49 kcaz wrote:
I paid for the pass, and everything has been great until now! Except I keep being asked to relog in to watch the stream, and I keep getting "bumped from this session"


Yea, same here...makes the dual/trio/quad view awkward. Still worth it, but annoying.
Mercurial#1193
THELEHGOTERRAN
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1837 Posts
February 25 2012 02:12 GMT
#134
On February 25 2012 10:49 kcaz wrote:
I paid for the pass, and everything has been great until now! Except I keep being asked to relog in to watch the stream, and I keep getting "bumped from this session"


yup getting really annoying, had to re login about 5 times in 5 minutes at one point
IMMVP // HIKARU NAKAMURA // DEREK JETER // GARETH BALE
Fu[G]u
Profile Joined August 2010
United States187 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 02:15:35
February 25 2012 02:14 GMT
#135
So I purchased the arena and keep getting the subscribe overlay over and over. it works if i keep logging in, but after a couple minutes it will ask me to log in again... pretty damn annoying.

also the gameplay stream 1 keeps telling me that i have been bumped from the session...

also when i click support, the email and live support pages will not load. Any ideas MLG?
MLG-Kyle
Profile Joined November 2010
United States123 Posts
February 25 2012 02:15 GMT
#136
Hey guys, as I mentioned previously in this thread:

A small number of users are experiencing some sort of issue with caching, which is causing some of the issues you're seeing (bumped, or asked to re-login). We're working furiously on this and I will let you all know when we've got a solution in place. Please post here if you are having an issue in this manner.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience
ravenKRaz
Profile Joined March 2011
United States580 Posts
February 25 2012 02:18 GMT
#137
On February 25 2012 11:15 MLG-Kyle wrote:
Hey guys, as I mentioned previously in this thread:

A small number of users are experiencing some sort of issue with caching, which is causing some of the issues you're seeing (bumped, or asked to re-login). We're working furiously on this and I will let you all know when we've got a solution in place. Please post here if you are having an issue in this manner.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks
DarkneSS.1360
rasnj
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1959 Posts
February 25 2012 02:19 GMT
#138
On February 25 2012 11:12 THELEHGOTERRAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 10:49 kcaz wrote:
I paid for the pass, and everything has been great until now! Except I keep being asked to relog in to watch the stream, and I keep getting "bumped from this session"


yup getting really annoying, had to re login about 5 times in 5 minutes at one point

I kept getting bumped and asked to subscribe. After about 10-15 times I switched browser from Chrome to Firefox and I haven't been having any issues yet, so if you experience this problem try changing browsers if you have not already.
MLG-Kyle
Profile Joined November 2010
United States123 Posts
February 25 2012 02:25 GMT
#139
One fix that might work is logging into the streams individually. You might still have an issue with Gameplay Stream 1, but we've seen this work for some people.

I hope that helps while we work to resolve the issue.
Deathmanbob
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2356 Posts
February 25 2012 02:36 GMT
#140
I keep getting bumped from the A1 stream during a epic comeback from sase vs ret. Its not to the point that its really pissing me off but i mean i didnt pay 20 bucks to get bumped during awesome matches.

Other then that so far i think your streams are awesome.
No Artosis, you are robin
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech127
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 185
Dewaltoss 132
Bale 35
sSak 32
ZergMaN 21
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 24m
Replay Cast
16h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.