• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

MLG Broadcast Feedback - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 32 Next All
AstronautMikeDexter
Profile Joined October 2010
6 Posts
February 25 2012 03:19 GMT
#181
Is anybody else having problems with lag when watching in 1080p? It isn't my connection as I have a 150 mb fibre optic connection with 120 mb/s dl 20 mb/s upload.
zaii
Profile Joined October 2010
Guam2611 Posts
February 25 2012 03:20 GMT
#182
On February 25 2012 12:17 Rulker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:16 zaii wrote:
switching browsers fixed the twitch log in for me, Use chrome or another browser.

if you have chrome you can watch w/o any popups?


Ya, i switched from firefox. the twitch tv guys said to not use firefox while they look for a fix.
berated-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1134 Posts
February 25 2012 03:22 GMT
#183
On February 25 2012 12:17 GatorGar wrote:
He did not read my posts before making a dumb comment. And no you haven't "met plenty of CompSci majors who can't login to a website." Leave the anecdotal crap for reddit. This is the MLG Broadcast Feedback thread. We're trying to figure out what is going on here.


I don't use reddit, so I guess that options out. My buddy called and they told him to clear cache and cookies. The best we can do is continually try to get ahold of these guys and ask for answers. Have you tried calling?
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
February 25 2012 03:23 GMT
#184
On February 25 2012 12:19 AstronautMikeDexter wrote:
Is anybody else having problems with lag when watching in 1080p? It isn't my connection as I have a 150 mb fibre optic connection with 120 mb/s dl 20 mb/s upload.


Im Having some fairly serious stuttering problems, but only on the Arena Channel, the other 3 are fine.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
GatorGar
Profile Joined December 2011
Somalia77 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 03:25:14
February 25 2012 03:23 GMT
#185
I opened IE and logged in clean with it. Didn't fix it. I remember when I clicked my confirmation e-mail that my login name began with a capital letter (some kind of formatting thing on their end).

I opened the MLG.com/live page in Firefox, turned off adblock, refreshed the page, and logged into 3 windows with a lowercase h and one with an uppercase H. 10 minutes error free now (longest in a couple hours).

Maybe it was AdBlock? Weird I haven't had any issues with it in the last 6 months. Could definitely be it though.

edit: FireFox 10.0.2
:D Life's tough in Somalia :D
Canti_the_Angel
Profile Joined June 2011
United States55 Posts
February 25 2012 03:23 GMT
#186
My stream keeps having massive lag spikes, on any resolution... it also keeps "bump"ing me from the streams as well.
Very rarely, without refreshing the page, ro changing streams, it makes me relog into justin.tv.... help?
Every problem can be solved with DTs...
Irre
Profile Joined August 2010
United States646 Posts
February 25 2012 03:23 GMT
#187
I am pretty disappointed at this point...night is almost over and I'm consistently getting logged out of some of the streams up, big lag spikes in others.. I honestly get better streaming on my phone on 3G while on a bus to work. Please get your stuff together for tomorrow MLG the games have been great and the interface is awesome I dont want to miss anymore due to these streaming problems.
Vinx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada259 Posts
February 25 2012 03:24 GMT
#188
I caved... Worth it
Starcraft 2 > RL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rampager
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia1007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 03:24:57
February 25 2012 03:24 GMT
#189
Everything works fine over here and I'm happy with my $20 purchase. Tastosis, DJWheat, JP, constant games, good times.

Thanks MLG! I've gotten absolutely zero work done in the past 4 hours.

My only feedback is to stop playing dubstep during the breaks. Dubstep... is not for everyone.
Desiato
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada185 Posts
February 25 2012 03:26 GMT
#190
Encountering logging issues now when I try to switch between viewing modes...seems to related to twitch tv's login system.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 03:26:38
February 25 2012 03:26 GMT
#191
edit: wrong thread, sorry
AstronautMikeDexter
Profile Joined October 2010
6 Posts
February 25 2012 03:27 GMT
#192
On February 25 2012 12:23 Darpa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:19 AstronautMikeDexter wrote:
Is anybody else having problems with lag when watching in 1080p? It isn't my connection as I have a 150 mb fibre optic connection with 120 mb/s dl 20 mb/s upload.


Im Having some fairly serious stuttering problems, but only on the Arena Channel, the other 3 are fine.


Same, the other ones work fine for me too. 720p is still great quality so I can't grumble too much. Still quite an odd problem.
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
February 25 2012 03:28 GMT
#193
I don't mind logging in every time I switch streams.

Firefox 4 life -_-

That is the only issue so far for me.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Bean5487
Profile Joined February 2011
United States22 Posts
February 25 2012 03:28 GMT
#194
On February 25 2012 12:11 GatorGar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 12:09 Bean5487 wrote:
On February 25 2012 12:07 GatorGar wrote:
Word I'll try that thanks.


Yeah if youre not signing in on the account you bought the pass for, thats your problem. I had to log in on each of the 4 screens, and I haven't had a problem.


Are you retarded buddy? I had logged into each window separately at least 8 times and kept getting the error. You're talking to a computer science major who's been on computers since he was 8, I think I know how to login to a fucking website. Read my posts before commenting.


No actually I'm not, and I just pointed out just as the other person above me based on your screenshot where you were NOT logged in that you need to log in. And since you're a little butthurt raging idiot, yeah I have no doubt you don't know what the fuck you're doing. Sorry for trying to help you, you must be a pleasant person to be around.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
February 25 2012 03:30 GMT
#195
a few relogins required, but usually just if I refresh. Otherwise everything has been running smooth - 1080p no problem and crystal clear (on university internet though).
Xorphene
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom492 Posts
February 25 2012 03:30 GMT
#196
Got this bought for me as a present and I have to say, the interface is slick, the video quality is amazing and the games have been sensational so far. No lag, at all. Couple of teething problems logging in for about five minutes after the paywall went up.

Lack of a crowd does mean it doesn't "feel" like MLG though.

I guess PPV is ok, provided it's not so often as to royally take the piss, and if there is a thorough overlook into the pricing structure.
T: Polt, Fantasy, Flash, Jjakji. P: HerO, Rain, Grubby, SoS. Z: Jaedong, Scarlett, Snute, Life. Casters: ToD, Apollo, MrBitter, Artosis, Day[9].
GatorGar
Profile Joined December 2011
Somalia77 Posts
February 25 2012 03:32 GMT
#197
The gods have smiled upon me, it works. For those of you who are wondering, yes it is absolutely worth the money when the damn stream works. This 4 window interface is straight slick dude. Like click and dragging streams around. It feels like an iPad but with HD MLG.

I thought I was going to miss Demuslims game. GO EG!
:D Life's tough in Somalia :D
Hawke5811
Profile Joined July 2011
United States183 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 03:46:58
February 25 2012 03:34 GMT
#198
I feel for those who are having issues with the stream, but it's working for me and it's pretty good. It has good functionality with arranging the views being able to customize. I have 4 up and the audio switches with a click.They definitely worked on reducing the down time, there's always a game or casters/players commentating or discussing the tournament.

I would still say drop it to $10-15, but I don't think $20 is ridiculous considering the quality. For sure though, if I was having those problems I would be pissed for paying despite the cost


edit: I got in a little late but the more I watch the more I'm ok with $20 considering you get 3 days worth of it. it seems like they put a lot of thought and effort into the process. oh and the city back drops are tight
BeefNugget101
Profile Joined February 2011
3 Posts
February 25 2012 03:35 GMT
#199
Is anyone else having trouble accessing VODs? When I click on them it doesn't do anything...
Tofugrinder
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria899 Posts
February 25 2012 03:38 GMT
#200
On February 10 2012 06:22 Ingebrigtsen wrote:
I really liked the part were the broadcast was on when all the europeans were sleeping

what is this sleep you are talking about? :D

my feedback on mlg is simply the free stream. I don't want to buy a premium ticket since normally on MLG online hours I'm not online or busy, but I'd love to watch es much as possible
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 52
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto234
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King145
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0289
PiGStarcraft201
NeuroSwarm115
ceh938
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Rush1108
• Lourlo1026
• Stunt356
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 43m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.