• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:43
CEST 02:43
KST 09:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9378 users

MLG Broadcast Feedback - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
Longshank
Profile Joined March 2010
1648 Posts
February 27 2012 13:24 GMT
#601
Twitch has the coolest and most awesome guys in the business and is a company you wish will do well but they really need to step up their work at major events. They partially ruined the first two days of DHW and 1080p and 720p was lagging like crazy yesterday and that's not ok if you've paid $20 for it. Admittedly I hadn't so I'm in no position to complain but it was a lesson learned for future PPV events.

In the end it's 100% MLG's or DH's responsibility to provide a watchable stream, I just hope Twitch is the company that can see to that for future events as well.
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 13:36:57
February 27 2012 13:36 GMT
#602
On February 27 2012 22:16 PH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 06:22 Ingebrigtsen wrote:
I really liked the part were the broadcast was on when all the europeans were sleeping

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 06:22 robih wrote:
couldnt watch anything cause the times (even of the european qualifier) are just horrible for europeans

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 06:22 Kenny_oro wrote:
On February 10 2012 06:22 Ingebrigtsen wrote:
I really liked the part were the broadcast was on when all the europeans were sleeping

^ this

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 06:23 Deadstrider wrote:
On February 10 2012 06:22 Ingebrigtsen wrote:
I really liked the part were the broadcast was on when all the europeans were sleeping

This.

God forbid a US tournament would air at US times...



You're actually serious? Notice the date of the posts and the fact that they were talking about the EUROPEAN qualifier, which started at around 3am in EUROPE....
Nobodys complaining about the main event time slot....
NoiR
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
February 27 2012 13:40 GMT
#603
More BW on the Dr. Pepper stream next time please! Couldn't catch any, hope there were some BW games though.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 13:44:20
February 27 2012 13:44 GMT
#604
On February 27 2012 22:16 PH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 06:22 Ingebrigtsen wrote:
I really liked the part were the broadcast was on when all the europeans were sleeping

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 06:22 robih wrote:
couldnt watch anything cause the times (even of the european qualifier) are just horrible for europeans

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 06:22 Kenny_oro wrote:
On February 10 2012 06:22 Ingebrigtsen wrote:
I really liked the part were the broadcast was on when all the europeans were sleeping

^ this

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 06:23 Deadstrider wrote:
On February 10 2012 06:22 Ingebrigtsen wrote:
I really liked the part were the broadcast was on when all the europeans were sleeping

This.

God forbid a US tournament would air at US times...


You ignorant. It'a about charging EU different than the target market.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
February 27 2012 13:48 GMT
#605
I had one huge problem with this event. I live in Asia and Ive been following MLG for a long time. Since the games usually start some time around midnight and continue into noon I usually watch EVERYTHING the next day if I have the chance to. So I bought the PPV pass this weekend and it turned out I couldnt restream the event. VODs is fine and all but the hype around the game, the commentators talking about the players is just as important. I want an event, not just a set of games. I can go to youtube for that.

To me this is a big downgrade and I would really hope MLG can bring back the "watch it all" function form previous events. Paying 20 bucks for this kinda made me feel ripped off. I will proboably not pay for an MLG event until this is fixed since its such an important part of the event gone missing. Its simply not worth the time and money investment as it is.

Other than that it was ok despite the occasional lag on the VODs.
4649!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 27 2012 13:51 GMT
#606
On February 27 2012 22:48 Robinsa wrote:
I had one huge problem with this event. I live in Asia and Ive been following MLG for a long time. Since the games usually start some time around midnight and continue into noon I usually watch EVERYTHING the next day if I have the chance to. So I bought the PPV pass this weekend and it turned out I couldnt restream the event. VODs is fine and all but the hype around the game, the commentators talking about the players is just as important. I want an event, not just a set of games. I can go to youtube for that.

To me this is a big downgrade and I would really hope MLG can bring back the "watch it all" function form previous events. Paying 20 bucks for this kinda made me feel ripped off. I will proboably not pay for an MLG event until this is fixed since its such an important part of the event gone missing. Its simply not worth the time and money investment as it is.

Other than that it was ok despite the occasional lag on the VODs.

This is actually a valid complain, you should send an email to MLG concerning this issue.
I had a good night of sleep.
KurenTV
Profile Joined January 2012
United States24 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 18:40:19
February 27 2012 17:24 GMT
#607
I figured with all the varying feedback about lag and what not this weekend I would write about my weekend experience with MLGs Winter Arena.

After the announcement that the MLG Winter Arena was going to PPV I decided I would just wait to see the free preview on Friday before I made up my mind about buying a PPV pass. I wasn't too worried about it as I was already planning to go to Boulder Beers BarCraft on Sunday for the finals, but after seeing the production value and having Tastosis cast the first few games I caved into buying the pass as soon as the preview was done. I ended up watching the main stream all day at flawless 1080p and no lag.

I'm not sure if it made a difference but the MLG stream site (with quad view and the other special stuff) didn't even respond when I tried to do the test stream so I ended up just going to Twitch.tv for the preview and decided to subscribe and watch through them and their site all weekend.

On day two I woke up a little before the pre-show, tuned in and watched a few matches on the main stream before switching over to A1 for Tastosis casting the Losers Bracket. I then continued to watch Tastosis as they moved back to the main stream for the end of the day and was able to view all of it at 1080p and with no lag.

Day three came around and I woke up early with plans to carpool with a good friend up to Boulder for the BarCraft. He was running a little late so we stayed in Denver and watched the first match up on my TV with 1080p and no lag once again. After the game ended we quickly drove up to Boulder Beer to catch the matches up there. When we first went in everything seemed to be running fine so we grabbed a couple beers and found a seat to watch from. Sadly it began to lag almost right after we sat down. Pausing for 15 seconds and then running for 5 and things like that. However I figured this was due to Boulder Beers poor internet (using a phones 4G for bandwidth I believe). They then decided to try and fix the stream so they took it off all the TVs for a few minutes. This is when we decided to finish our beers, close out our tabs and make it back to Denver for the last few games. We got back and the stream was still running fine on my TV at 1080p.

The only lag I had all weekend was a slight video lag (audio was fine) on the main stream during game 3 of the finals. However once I realized the lag was on all the resolutions I simply switched to a different stream and muted it while keeping the audio going from the main stream at 240p. However the main stream suddenly died and I simply turned on the other streams volume and kept the main streams Twitch.tv page open. When the main stream came back, I heard Tastosis casting in the background and I just switched back to the main stream and closed the other one. After the quick shut down of the main stream I had no lag issues for the rest of the tournament.

All in all, I really enjoyed this MLG production and found it worth my $20. The main caster stage looked really nice and the main player stage looked freaking awesome. I really loved seeing the New York skyline throughout the tournament. I also really loved the "Nos Corner". Having a few other top casters giving more light to a game after its been played was great especially when they go into a replay during bigger down times. On that note the main casting line up was great. I loved seeing Nick, Dan, Marcus, JP and Rob cast together. I would personally like to see all these people invited back as I really enjoy all of their casting.

My one complaint is a small one. I would much rather like to see the VODs contain the casters intros and post game analysis with the Nos Corner. Not only is this content that I love to see but It would help show off the production when the VODs go free to watch.

Anyway, I figured I should add that I had a great experience watching directly through Twitch.tv with no lag and at 1080p all weekend. The production was great and I would definitely buy a PPV Arena like this again. Thanks to MLG and Twitch.tv for a great weekend of StarCraft
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
February 27 2012 18:47 GMT
#608
i like how they simulated lag in the vods so i would get the proper "live" feeling when watching the finals a day after.. oh MLG you rascals.
n.Die_Jaedong
SovSov
Profile Joined September 2010
United States755 Posts
February 27 2012 19:03 GMT
#609
so are we still awaiting on an official message where they tell us how many tickets were bought?
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 19:08:49
February 27 2012 19:08 GMT
#610
On February 28 2012 04:03 SovSov wrote:
so are we still awaiting on an official message where they tell us how many tickets were bought?

Who says they are going to? They don't have too.

Sundance said there will be at least 2 more events.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 27 2012 19:23 GMT
#611
So, besides the tremendous lag yesterday that prevented me from watching any of the games (even 240p was freezing every few seconds, thanks twitch...), I got just now spoiled who won when I was heading to the Vod section on MLG's page. Great. Just great.
Get off my lawn, young punks
SovSov
Profile Joined September 2010
United States755 Posts
February 27 2012 19:44 GMT
#612
On February 28 2012 04:08 Marcus420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 04:03 SovSov wrote:
so are we still awaiting on an official message where they tell us how many tickets were bought?

Who says they are going to? They don't have too.

Sundance said there will be at least 2 more events.

They don't have to? Sure, they don't have to, but they would be massive douche bags if they didn't.

They called this a community experiment, they called it something we have to conform to in order to save eSports.

How can they just go about this all without telling us the RESULTS? They put the weight on OUR shoulders the least they could do is tell us how well we did.
SACtheXchng
Profile Joined January 2011
168 Posts
February 27 2012 20:06 GMT
#613
On February 28 2012 04:44 SovSov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 04:08 Marcus420 wrote:
On February 28 2012 04:03 SovSov wrote:
so are we still awaiting on an official message where they tell us how many tickets were bought?

Who says they are going to? They don't have too.

Sundance said there will be at least 2 more events.

They don't have to? Sure, they don't have to, but they would be massive douche bags if they didn't.

They called this a community experiment, they called it something we have to conform to in order to save eSports.

How can they just go about this all without telling us the RESULTS? They put the weight on OUR shoulders the least they could do is tell us how well we did.

Oh wow,

I gave MLG a lot of shit for this, uhm, "Community Experiment" as you call it, but I guess people like you prove them right. It's gullible people like you who make blatant lying an actually viable and profitable business decision for MLG.

What I'm about to tell you is probably going to hurt in a way that you haven't felt since your parents told you that there is no Santa Claus.

MLG did not want you to "conform in order to save eSports". MLG don't care about "saving eSports". MLG just wanted you to conform, period. They took your money not for the betterment of whatever arbitrary ideal. They took your money because they're a business.

There's one way and one way only that they release actual numbers from the weekend, and that is if they think that doing so will in one way or another benefit them financially. Certainly not to pacify the gullible people who bought into their "saving eSports charity bullshit".
SovSov
Profile Joined September 2010
United States755 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 23:31:14
February 27 2012 23:29 GMT
#614
On February 28 2012 05:06 SACtheXchng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 04:44 SovSov wrote:
On February 28 2012 04:08 Marcus420 wrote:
On February 28 2012 04:03 SovSov wrote:
so are we still awaiting on an official message where they tell us how many tickets were bought?

Who says they are going to? They don't have too.

Sundance said there will be at least 2 more events.

They don't have to? Sure, they don't have to, but they would be massive douche bags if they didn't.

They called this a community experiment, they called it something we have to conform to in order to save eSports.

How can they just go about this all without telling us the RESULTS? They put the weight on OUR shoulders the least they could do is tell us how well we did.

Oh wow,

I gave MLG a lot of shit for this, uhm, "Community Experiment" as you call it, but I guess people like you prove them right. It's gullible people like you who make blatant lying an actually viable and profitable business decision for MLG.

What I'm about to tell you is probably going to hurt in a way that you haven't felt since your parents told you that there is no Santa Claus.

MLG did not want you to "conform in order to save eSports". MLG don't care about "saving eSports". MLG just wanted you to conform, period. They took your money not for the betterment of whatever arbitrary ideal. They took your money because they're a business.

There's one way and one way only that they release actual numbers from the weekend, and that is if they think that doing so will in one way or another benefit them financially. Certainly not to pacify the gullible people who bought into their "saving eSports charity bullshit".

Haha, it's cute how you think you're so smart but maybe you should go read more into Sundance interviews and anouncments before attempting a post like that. Everything in my post are things that have come out of Sundance's own mouth. What you said is true but out of context with all the things MLG claimed this was. If they wanted us to not expect results then they shouldn't have used phrases such as "community experiment" and "saving eSports".
BuddhaMonk
Profile Joined August 2010
781 Posts
February 27 2012 23:43 GMT
#615
- Structure the pre-game and post-game bits of the show, and have more produced content for it. The panel format was great but will work even better with some structure.
- Create a TV mode for the viewer (where the controls are the appropriate size for viewing on a TV)
- Do the next one in a proper TV studio with a live audience
- I know some games had a dedicated observer, but at least the main stream should always have that
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
February 27 2012 23:54 GMT
#616
Briefly said:
- 1080p was unwatchable. 720p was mostly okay past the first day. (Yes, I was always on a connection that could handle it.) Central Europe, usual Twitch.tv problem.
- Caster pairing. Just mixing casters randomly because they are all established names just isn't good, really. Good ol' "analytical + entertaining/emphatic" should be easy enough to follow, even when you need rotation to balance the workload.
- Observing. ST_Legend can't be everywhere, but US events should start training a western version of him.

Other than these points, it was all good.
SACtheXchng
Profile Joined January 2011
168 Posts
February 28 2012 00:45 GMT
#617
On February 28 2012 08:29 SovSov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 05:06 SACtheXchng wrote:
On February 28 2012 04:44 SovSov wrote:
On February 28 2012 04:08 Marcus420 wrote:
On February 28 2012 04:03 SovSov wrote:
so are we still awaiting on an official message where they tell us how many tickets were bought?

Who says they are going to? They don't have too.

Sundance said there will be at least 2 more events.

They don't have to? Sure, they don't have to, but they would be massive douche bags if they didn't.

They called this a community experiment, they called it something we have to conform to in order to save eSports.

How can they just go about this all without telling us the RESULTS? They put the weight on OUR shoulders the least they could do is tell us how well we did.

Oh wow,

I gave MLG a lot of shit for this, uhm, "Community Experiment" as you call it, but I guess people like you prove them right. It's gullible people like you who make blatant lying an actually viable and profitable business decision for MLG.

What I'm about to tell you is probably going to hurt in a way that you haven't felt since your parents told you that there is no Santa Claus.

MLG did not want you to "conform in order to save eSports". MLG don't care about "saving eSports". MLG just wanted you to conform, period. They took your money not for the betterment of whatever arbitrary ideal. They took your money because they're a business.

There's one way and one way only that they release actual numbers from the weekend, and that is if they think that doing so will in one way or another benefit them financially. Certainly not to pacify the gullible people who bought into their "saving eSports charity bullshit".

Haha, it's cute how you think you're so smart but maybe you should go read more into Sundance interviews and anouncments before attempting a post like that. Everything in my post are things that have come out of Sundance's own mouth. What you said is true but out of context with all the things MLG claimed this was. If they wanted us to not expect results then they shouldn't have used phrases such as "community experiment" and "saving eSports".

So everything I said is true, albeit out of context with all the things MLG claimed this was? I also said that they blatantly lied, and that gullible people like you bought into these lies. I am in no way at all shocked that people like you expect results after hearing phrases such as "community experiment" and "saving eSports".

Hmmmm....
mlspmatt
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada404 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 01:03:14
February 28 2012 00:55 GMT
#618
The casting and games were great. The stream needs work. It doesn't matter how good the show is if the stream is terrible.

For some reason MLG's stream always gives me problems. I can watch players streaming from TL all day without a hitch, but as soon as I turn on an MLG stream the problems start. I don't know why, maybe some tech nerd can help me out.

And it really sucked when MKP won and all I could hear was ....

... silence.

Get some music or something to play when the champ is crowned or it feels very anti climactic.
Crake_
Profile Joined March 2011
United States74 Posts
February 28 2012 00:59 GMT
#619
Really enjoyed the event, thanks to the MLG team for all the hard work. Not sure if this has been said, but I'd really like for post-game commentary to be included in game VODs, as it is for GSL.

Two reasons for this. First, the added video length is kind of an anti-spoiler. Second, I really enjoyed the post-game commentary, particularly the heavy analysis on the C stream. And since there were times when I would watch a secondary-stream game and catch the C-stream game later, I'd really like to be able to see the (very nicely produced!) post-game analysis.

One other thing: for those of us with slow internet connections, a pause button on the layout would be nice, so that I don't have to close out the whole window (with schedule/chat/updates/etc.) to stop the stream.

Thanks!
mlspmatt
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada404 Posts
February 28 2012 01:02 GMT
#620
On February 28 2012 09:59 Crake_ wrote:
Really enjoyed the event, thanks to the MLG team for all the hard work. Not sure if this has been said, but I'd really like for post-game commentary to be included in game VODs, as it is for GSL.

Two reasons for this. First, the added video length is kind of an anti-spoiler. Second, I really enjoyed the post-game commentary, particularly the heavy analysis on the C stream. And since there were times when I would watch a secondary-stream game and catch the C-stream game later, I'd really like to be able to see the (very nicely produced!) post-game analysis.

One other thing: for those of us with slow internet connections, a pause button on the layout would be nice, so that I don't have to close out the whole window (with schedule/chat/updates/etc.) to stop the stream.

Thanks!


I second this. I like hearing the post game chat as well -- it's part of the game as far as I'm concerned.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 172
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 159
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4666
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10559
JimRising 717
C9.Mang0315
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 17m
Replay Cast
22h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.