• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:56
CEST 17:56
KST 00:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8915 users

[Show] In the Spotlight - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
March 10 2012 22:11 GMT
#41
I concur, it's a great concept, you put a lot of effort in and I really hope you succeed, shows like this are very interesting, but it'll take time for people to notice you. Don't give up, you're appreciated!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 10 2012 22:17 GMT
#42
On March 11 2012 07:07 Jedclark wrote:
Hope you succeed, a show like this must be hard to get off the ground; i.e contacting big names like Nestea/MC and then getting translators and stuff must be really hard. Also, even getting people to take your show seriously must be hard.


So far I haven't had problems with contacting people. It requires a lot of work, dedication and professionalism as well as being able to deal with rejection.

I am not sure what you mean about being taken seriously but I agree that it is not easy to get exposure. While the VOD's generally reach a huge audience on Youtube, the live show is still not established in people's minds.
Do I worry about it a lot? No! I keep producing good content and I am convinced that quality content will be appreciated.

Let me know if you have any questions for the upcomings guests (Empire.Kas and/or David Ting).

Jojo
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 10 2012 22:32 GMT
#43
On March 11 2012 07:11 StarVe wrote:
I concur, it's a great concept, you put a lot of effort in and I really hope you succeed, shows like this are very interesting, but it'll take time for people to notice you. Don't give up, you're appreciated!


Thank you! I truly believe the content coming out of this is extremely valuable. That should lead to being noticed but you never know. The internet is a cruel place my friend

I appreciate your kind words!
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Jedclark
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom903 Posts
March 10 2012 23:37 GMT
#44
On March 11 2012 07:17 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2012 07:07 Jedclark wrote:
Hope you succeed, a show like this must be hard to get off the ground; i.e contacting big names like Nestea/MC and then getting translators and stuff must be really hard. Also, even getting people to take your show seriously must be hard.


So far I haven't had problems with contacting people. It requires a lot of work, dedication and professionalism as well as being able to deal with rejection.

I am not sure what you mean about being taken seriously but I agree that it is not easy to get exposure. While the VOD's generally reach a huge audience on Youtube, the live show is still not established in people's minds.
Do I worry about it a lot? No! I keep producing good content and I am convinced that quality content will be appreciated.

Let me know if you have any questions for the upcomings guests (Empire.Kas and/or David Ting).

Jojo


What I mean by being taken seriously is like, if I made a show called "The SC2 Fun Gang" and contacted a pro gamer they'd be like, "Is this just some random guy making a bad show that it's worth putting my name to?"
"They make it so scrubnubs can PM me. They make it so I can't ignore scrubnubs!" - "I'm gonna show you how great I am." MKP fan since GSL Open Season 2 #hipsternerd
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 11 2012 00:24 GMT
#45
On March 11 2012 08:37 Jedclark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2012 07:17 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On March 11 2012 07:07 Jedclark wrote:
Hope you succeed, a show like this must be hard to get off the ground; i.e contacting big names like Nestea/MC and then getting translators and stuff must be really hard. Also, even getting people to take your show seriously must be hard.


So far I haven't had problems with contacting people. It requires a lot of work, dedication and professionalism as well as being able to deal with rejection.

I am not sure what you mean about being taken seriously but I agree that it is not easy to get exposure. While the VOD's generally reach a huge audience on Youtube, the live show is still not established in people's minds.
Do I worry about it a lot? No! I keep producing good content and I am convinced that quality content will be appreciated.

Let me know if you have any questions for the upcomings guests (Empire.Kas and/or David Ting).

Jojo


What I mean by being taken seriously is like, if I made a show called "The SC2 Fun Gang" and contacted a pro gamer they'd be like, "Is this just some random guy making a bad show that it's worth putting my name to?"


Alright. I understand much better now.
You are absolutely right. Of course, the bigger your name the easier it is to get people in the business.
That is one of the reasons why I keep producing content. It increases the credibility immensely.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 11 2012 00:28 GMT
#46
Still love this show! Interesed to see what you'll ask a progamer, I liked usually the voice actors of the game (as you know) and tl staff.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-11 01:04:37
March 11 2012 01:02 GMT
#47
On March 11 2012 09:28 Torte de Lini wrote:
Still love this show! Interesed to see what you'll ask a progamer, I liked usually the voice actors of the game (as you know) and tl staff.


Thanks for your support (you know that I really appreciate it). It has always been reassuring!
I had the chance to interview Aleksey Krupnyk (WhiteRa) and Kevin Riley (qxc) a while back. It wasn't part of the live show but they are up on the Youtube channel.

✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 11 2012 01:19 GMT
#48
Hm... I've seen qxc I think. Not White-Ra, thanks!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 11 2012 01:43 GMT
#49
On March 11 2012 10:19 Torte de Lini wrote:
Hm... I've seen qxc I think. Not White-Ra, thanks!


That was actually quite an interesting interview. We did it in two languages. Half English, half Russian
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 12 2012 21:07 GMT
#50
Going live in two hours with IGN Pro League (IPL) General Manager for eSports/VP of Research and Development David Ting.
Last chance to get some questions in (eg. about IPL 4 in Las Vegas, co-operation with GOM.TV, monetization models etc.).

✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
dotDash
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden142 Posts
March 12 2012 21:15 GMT
#51
I like the idea and loved the interview with "Tychus". Looking forward to the one with Kas now! :D


Cheers
Dan
Feel free to tune in to my stream! Highmaster T aiming for GM with commentary! http://video.gamecreds.com/1sy1sfohwo31n/channel/dotDash-T-going-for-GM
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 12 2012 21:25 GMT
#52
On March 13 2012 06:15 dotDash wrote:
I like the idea and loved the interview with "Tychus". Looking forward to the one with Kas now! :D


Cheers
Dan


Hey Dan,
Kas will be on tomorrow out of the normal schedule. It will also be an hour early compared to the normal schedule.
There is a show tonight though with David Ting from IPL (normal schedule).
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 12 2012 22:46 GMT
#53
The show tonight is cancelled and rescheduled to tomorrow. More info in the OP! Sorry for short notice!
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 13 2012 15:02 GMT
#54
Going live in 1 hour with IGN General Manager eSports: David Ting (about IPL4 in Las Vegas, IPL monetization models and much more)
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
crydee
Profile Joined October 2011
92 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 15:17:09
March 13 2012 15:16 GMT
#55
Pleas stop wearing beanies inside. Or at all.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 13 2012 15:24 GMT
#56
On March 14 2012 00:16 crydee wrote:
Pleas stop wearing beanies inside. Or at all.


I am actually planning on wearing the beanie again. :p
What's with the beanie hate?
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 13 2012 15:56 GMT
#57
We are now live on TwitchTV.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
March 13 2012 21:44 GMT
#58
Today's show with Empire.Kas is cancelled.
The interview with Kas will go live tomorrow instead!
Will update you on the new time asap!
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
nebok
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden85 Posts
March 13 2012 21:55 GMT
#59
I tuned in to watch live today. Really enjoyed the interview with David, though I'd wish it had been a little longer! Damn those hard working eSports figures. Also saw the Kennigit interview last week, which I liked a lot as well.

Looking forward to future episodes. Keep up the good work!
NoctemSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States771 Posts
March 13 2012 21:58 GMT
#60
I was just watching Kas's Stream a few minutes ago.
I'll tune in, I think it's great how you've evolved your show over the short time it's been up.
Keep doing what you're doing man,
http://www.twitch.tv/noctemsc <--Most epic fun times
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 65
TKL 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5161
Bisu 1995
Soulkey 1567
EffOrt 769
Mini 574
Horang2 379
Larva 344
ZerO 300
actioN 245
ggaemo 244
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 114
Yoon 105
Mind 96
sorry 85
hero 77
Shinee 67
Sharp 65
Barracks 58
Pusan 57
Snow 52
Hyun 42
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Noble 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5722
qojqva2463
Dendi1312
420jenkins262
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3003
Fnx 724
x6flipin340
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes306
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1236
hiko1006
B2W.Neo452
DeMusliM289
XBOCT220
Livibee211
Liquid`VortiX199
QueenE99
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)18
FrodaN0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
Other Games
WardiTV24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 73
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3756
• TFBlade756
Other Games
• Shiphtur436
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 4m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.