• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9620 users

Moon joins Fnatic.SC2 - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
1388 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 68 69 70 Next
JoeAWESOME
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1080 Posts
January 15 2012 16:26 GMT
#81
The obvious guesses would be Killer or Moon but I hope and think it's some one else. Hopefully a BW player
Simply Awesome! - Liquid'Ret - NSHoSeo_Seal - coLMVP_DRG - EG_Idra - Fnatic.NightEnd
deadmau
Profile Joined September 2010
960 Posts
January 15 2012 16:27 GMT
#82
Based on chin structure, it's moon.
obsKura
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland1061 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 16:27:47
January 15 2012 16:27 GMT
#83
On January 16 2012 00:57 norterrible wrote:
Someone help me understand why teams spend weeks/months hyping players up before they get on their team. Why don't you make hype videos AFTER the player is on your team to bring attention to your players. Now all I know is, someone is joining a starcraft team. wooooo. Like how does it matter at all to the average viewer what team a player is on anyway. I saw MC switch from oGs to SK. Did this affect me at all? Nope. Maybe once team leagues get more popular I'll care more, but even then they still only play 1v1's.


Good marketing and advertisement for the team - I think this is really important and will be underestimated by a lot of people... see how they get the attention (this post, Reddit topic rank 7 already in /r/starcraft). It doesn't matter too much who the player is, Fnatic is doing it right.
C9 ~^v^~ In EE-sama we trust. ~^v^~ C9
awesomoecalypse
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2235 Posts
January 15 2012 16:28 GMT
#84
if they pick up Moon, they should try to snag Grubby as well. Moon and Grubby on the same team would be so awesome in of itself that I'd instantly have to become a fan.
He drone drone drone. Me win. - ogsMC
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
January 15 2012 16:29 GMT
#85
I really liked this announcement of announcement a lot more than the others I've seen (EG, Liquid etc.).
Maybe just because of the awesome music.
discobaas
Profile Joined December 2011
225 Posts
January 15 2012 16:29 GMT
#86
the "jyp, mc" tweet can also refer to them being protoss, in which case it's sangho
but whatever, hope it's moon
you're wrong
Paragleiber
Profile Joined June 2009
413 Posts
January 15 2012 16:31 GMT
#87
On January 16 2012 00:56 ObliviousNA wrote:
I honestly feel like I'm the only one missing out on an inside joke. How..is...this..a.. thread?


Don't worry, you are not the only one.


On January 16 2012 01:18 ToguRo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 00:57 norterrible wrote:
Someone help me understand why teams spend weeks/months hyping players up before they get on their team. Why don't you make hype videos AFTER the player is on your team to bring attention to your players. Now all I know is, someone is joining a starcraft team. wooooo. Like how does it matter at all to the average viewer what team a player is on anyway. I saw MC switch from oGs to SK. Did this affect me at all? Nope. Maybe once team leagues get more popular I'll care more, but even then they still only play 1v1's.


considering your the only person that complained I think your the only one that doesnt care


No, he is not. I just reported the OP and I was really surprised to see that nobody did before because making an OP with only a YouTube video and no further content always used to be unacceptable on TL and I really don't see why this cheap shit should get an exception.

Maybe some TL guy could give a statement whether they really want to have such poor topics now and why because I don't get it at all. I do understand that teams try to create hype etc but do you really not even need to put the slightest effort into it anymore now?
http://www.twitter.com/Paragleiber
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
January 15 2012 16:32 GMT
#88
On January 16 2012 00:56 holynorth wrote:
I came here expecting some insane hype about flash or jaedong coming to sc2. I am leaving utterly dissappointed and angry at the lame hype that foreign teams try and create.


Agree with this so much.

'he' would imply it is actually someone who is going to crush all competition, not moon. Who's crowning achievement is getting second in Dreamhack -_-
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
January 15 2012 16:33 GMT
#89
On January 16 2012 01:32 NexUmbra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 00:56 holynorth wrote:
I came here expecting some insane hype about flash or jaedong coming to sc2. I am leaving utterly dissappointed and angry at the lame hype that foreign teams try and create.


Agree with this so much.

'he' would imply it is actually someone who is going to crush all competition, not moon. Who's crowning achievement is getting second in Dreamhack -_-
You are disgustingly ignorant.
#freeshauni
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
January 15 2012 16:34 GMT
#90
Would be awesome if ToD and Moon were in the same team :D
WriterMaru
Russano
Profile Joined November 2010
United States434 Posts
January 15 2012 16:35 GMT
#91
On January 16 2012 01:31 Paragleiber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 00:56 ObliviousNA wrote:
I honestly feel like I'm the only one missing out on an inside joke. How..is...this..a.. thread?


Don't worry, you are not the only one.


Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 01:18 ToguRo wrote:
On January 16 2012 00:57 norterrible wrote:
Someone help me understand why teams spend weeks/months hyping players up before they get on their team. Why don't you make hype videos AFTER the player is on your team to bring attention to your players. Now all I know is, someone is joining a starcraft team. wooooo. Like how does it matter at all to the average viewer what team a player is on anyway. I saw MC switch from oGs to SK. Did this affect me at all? Nope. Maybe once team leagues get more popular I'll care more, but even then they still only play 1v1's.


considering your the only person that complained I think your the only one that doesnt care


No, he is not. I just reported the OP and I was really surprised to see that nobody did before because making an OP with only a YouTube video and no further content always used to be unacceptable on TL and I really don't see why this cheap shit should get an exception.

Maybe some TL guy could give a statement whether they really want to have such poor topics now and why because I don't get it at all. I do understand that teams try to create hype etc but do you really not even need to put the slightest effort into it anymore now?



I don't think so, SC Hype threads have always seemed to have been allowed, and this qualifies.
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
January 15 2012 16:36 GMT
#92
On January 16 2012 00:56 holynorth wrote:
I came here expecting some insane hype about flash or jaedong coming to sc2. I am leaving utterly dissappointed and angry at the lame hype that foreign teams try and create.


You thinking flash or jaedong is switching over is not the op's fault...
PacWac
Profile Joined November 2010
Northern Ireland95 Posts
January 15 2012 16:38 GMT
#93
Is Violet on a team? Could be him.
All Ireland Starcraft
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
January 15 2012 16:42 GMT
#94
On January 16 2012 01:22 Garnet wrote:
I really like Killer but this is too hype if it's him. Moon would be great though.

this is too hype for anyone at this point. I wish teams would stop doing these silly stunts.
o choro é livre
MrMercuG
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands2389 Posts
January 15 2012 16:44 GMT
#95
Could be violet, he said he would announce a team to join after he returned from HSC, and still hasn't done that so??? And if it's moon than Fnatic has way more money than I expected them to have.
Equalize[R]
Profile Joined October 2010
Ukraine40 Posts
January 15 2012 16:44 GMT
#96
[image loading]
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 16:45:58
January 15 2012 16:45 GMT
#97
Well, that settles it. It's Moon. The vid's based on this picture:

[image loading]

Collar matches up perfectly. Plus, Moon's mouth is pretty distinctive. Also, Moon's face is a triangle.

EDIT: Someone hit post right before me. XD
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 16:46:06
January 15 2012 16:45 GMT
#98
[image loading]
As seen on Rakaka.se
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
TensaiSakuragi
Profile Joined November 2011
Croatia224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 16:46:06
January 15 2012 16:45 GMT
#99
Those Hype Videos are getting old. Why would you promote the acquisation of such an empty bottle like Moon...
Firesilver
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 16:46:02
January 15 2012 16:45 GMT
#100
Fnatic Kalin
Caster at IMBA.tv -- www.twitter.com/IMBAFiresilver -- www.youtube.com/FiresilverTV
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 68 69 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 563
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
Day[9].tv0
Maynarde0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv0
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.