• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9677 users

Strange: picture of InControl on website - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 35 Next All
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
December 16 2011 02:30 GMT
#261
ROFL, hilarious.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
December 16 2011 02:31 GMT
#262
On December 16 2011 11:27 AceDauntless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



Eh i suppose. I don't think it'd do much. Everyone in my apartment complex uses the same ip address and its a freakin huge complex. I'd say at least 300-500 people. And literally all i have as evidence is that. I don't think anything would come of it.


even just a anonymous call to the cops saying you heard a rumor and giving them the email will at least cause them to write it down.

even if nothing comes of it at least you can say you didn't ignore a potential pedo
Forever ZeNEX.
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
December 16 2011 02:31 GMT
#263
And here I was expecting it to just be somebody who looked like InC and everyone would be "lol no that's fake".

What do I know – lol.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10088 Posts
December 16 2011 02:31 GMT
#264
hahahahha thats awesome
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
December 16 2011 02:31 GMT
#265
On December 16 2011 11:30 Falcor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



the right people already know to monitor motherless. It was a known pedo site a long time ago


I don't even...

...I guess I'm out of the loop when it comes to some areas of common knowledge.

>_<
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
December 16 2011 02:32 GMT
#266
HAHAHAHA WHAT... I don't even understand?! Nice find.
AnDa1120
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada472 Posts
December 16 2011 02:33 GMT
#267
Nice find you sicko.
http://www.twitch.tv/area51_anda | @ahandyhoang | areaAnDa.751 | Terran | NaDa ♥
Deleted User 183001
Profile Joined May 2011
2939 Posts
December 16 2011 02:35 GMT
#268
On December 16 2011 11:30 Falcor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



the right people already know to monitor motherless. It was a known pedo site a long time ago

First I was just going to ask how the OP came across the gif. But now the OP was going to pedo sites when he found it? what the fuck? Okay, I had a few chuckles that Incontrol was randomly in that gif on a porn site, but the pedo site thing is going too far.
flowSthead
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1065 Posts
December 16 2011 02:35 GMT
#269
On December 16 2011 10:48 Defacer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 09:28 flowSthead wrote:
On December 16 2011 09:25 Butigroove wrote:
On December 16 2011 09:21 Badfatpanda wrote:
omg that's fucking amazing, I love how it doesn't matter where you post pictures of yourself they wind up in porn sites, happened to one of my friends and we still give him shit about it, and wtf is motherless, how is this a porn site? motherless?

poor incontrol =/

motherless is full of cp, stickam, bestiality, incest, etc.
Definitely shady.

theres lots of regular porn too, but yeah most of us will want to stay away.


Most of that stuff gets removed from the site with varying levels of speed. There is a lot of jailbait, and 99% of the incest on there is fake (like in most websites). Motherless implies basically girls with no authority figures in their lives. It's not a great site, mostly because of poor organization, but it's no worse than other tube sites. It does seem to have a larger picture database though.



Your thoughtful critique has been most informative ... and creepy.


I'm not going to pretend that I don't look at porn, but I don't frequent motherless. I've just spent some time on 4chan's /b/ and they link there fairly frequently. Half of the incest pics on motherless are wincest pics from /b/, and all of those are fake, so I am fairly comfortable saying that the so called incest on that site is fake. Apparently it's a popular taboo, but I doubt most real incest would let themselves be photographed. But the reason I know they are fake is when you see a thread for wincest on /b/ with an online model that is the equivalent of Jessica Alba with that stuff written on it, you know it isn't true.

As for CP? Motherless is too mainstream (as for as porn websites go) to have CP. Anything that isn't Tor or deep web based isn't very likely to have CP, and if it does, then it won't stay there for long. People overestimate how easily accessible CP is. If you want it, you really have to go looking for it. Don't confuse this with me having experience on the deep web or looking for CP though, because I don't. I just read a lot. For example, there was a thread earlier this year from a guy that had checked out the deep web and he basically said the same thing. The internet can be pretty disgusting, but if you really want to do something illegal, it's not as easy as typing a url and pressing enter.
"You can be creative but I will crush it under the iron fist of my conservative play." - Liquid`Tyler █ MVP ■ MC ■ Boxer ■ Grubby █
AceDauntless
Profile Joined March 2011
41 Posts
December 16 2011 02:37 GMT
#270
On December 16 2011 11:31 TyrantPotato wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:27 AceDauntless wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



Eh i suppose. I don't think it'd do much. Everyone in my apartment complex uses the same ip address and its a freakin huge complex. I'd say at least 300-500 people. And literally all i have as evidence is that. I don't think anything would come of it.


even just a anonymous call to the cops saying you heard a rumor and giving them the email will at least cause them to write it down.

even if nothing comes of it at least you can say you didn't ignore a potential pedo



Yeah.. I'm thinking of what I'm gonna do now actually. I suppose emailing HIM and making him sweat is a bad idea...or is it??
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
December 16 2011 02:39 GMT
#271
I'm still waiting for Incontrol's response. Mia Rose did you set Geoff up?
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
AceDauntless
Profile Joined March 2011
41 Posts
December 16 2011 02:39 GMT
#272
On December 16 2011 11:37 AceDauntless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:31 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:27 AceDauntless wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



Eh i suppose. I don't think it'd do much. Everyone in my apartment complex uses the same ip address and its a freakin huge complex. I'd say at least 300-500 people. And literally all i have as evidence is that. I don't think anything would come of it.


even just a anonymous call to the cops saying you heard a rumor and giving them the email will at least cause them to write it down.

even if nothing comes of it at least you can say you didn't ignore a potential pedo



Yeah.. I'm thinking of what I'm gonna do now actually. I suppose emailing HIM and making him sweat is a bad idea...or is it??


Should I email him the picture and just have the subject line be "WE KNOW"
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 16 2011 02:40 GMT
#273
What I want to know is who found this in the first place :S
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Ryrmidon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada371 Posts
December 16 2011 02:40 GMT
#274
Some of the comments on this site feature men finding their college daughter sexy and taking about banging her. =_____=.

Maybe Incontrol and Anna will join the porn industry?
"He can't beat me in a real game" IdrA
flowSthead
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1065 Posts
December 16 2011 02:41 GMT
#275
On December 16 2011 11:35 JudicatorHammurabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:30 Falcor wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



the right people already know to monitor motherless. It was a known pedo site a long time ago

First I was just going to ask how the OP came across the gif. But now the OP was going to pedo sites when he found it? what the fuck? Okay, I had a few chuckles that Incontrol was randomly in that gif on a porn site, but the pedo site thing is going too far.


As I explained earlier, it's not really a pedo site anymore. They do every kind of porn you can think, and while they have some jailbait, they have nothing illegal. The JB is equivalent to the stuff they have on reddit's jailbait thread which is either over 18 girls that look young, or less than 18 girls with no nudity. Disgusting? Absolutely, but the reason that guy was on the site was more likely than not nothing to do with that anyway since it's just a mass porn aggregator.

I would think that would be obvious with the BANNED written in the picture.
"You can be creative but I will crush it under the iron fist of my conservative play." - Liquid`Tyler █ MVP ■ MC ■ Boxer ■ Grubby █
Intricate1
Profile Joined May 2011
169 Posts
December 16 2011 02:41 GMT
#276
Incontrols Face Is EVERYWHERE!
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
December 16 2011 02:41 GMT
#277
This is amazing stuff. I kinda hope it was because of that god-awful Mia Rose segment.
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
lim1017
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1278 Posts
December 16 2011 02:41 GMT
#278
fap fap fap. Sees incontrol..... fap fap fap ?

lol
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 02:42:05
December 16 2011 02:41 GMT
#279
On December 16 2011 10:33 Tektos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 10:28 Kira__ wrote:
On December 16 2011 10:25 Ryuu314 wrote:
lolololololol

imagine the redditor who found this.
*fapfapfapfapfap* "wait...is that...INCONTROL?"


Question is... did he stop?


Nope.

Stared him straight in the eyes and finished like a boss.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA


also fort he above creepo, just go google his email. Pics and stuff pop up
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
December 16 2011 02:43 GMT
#280
ahahahahahaha oh god. inc internet fame phenom since that 'bear' website's topic on him
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV298
Rex64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko333
ProTech130
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27913
Soma 815
Hyuk 703
Jaedong 699
actioN 600
Soulkey 498
Horang2 390
Larva 323
BeSt 316
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
910 236
Stork 198
Light 186
EffOrt 160
Snow 151
Last 128
Pusan 106
ggaemo 97
ZerO 88
Rush 69
Mind 51
Mong 47
Killer 43
Shinee 39
Creator 37
hero 30
Bale 24
Sharp 21
HiyA 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
Noble 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6561
Dendi217
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1543
markeloff81
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2711
Khaldor980
Other Games
gofns40094
singsing1371
XBOCT308
B2W.Neo286
Pyrionflax258
DeMusliM250
Mew2King74
ArmadaUGS64
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH330
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1274
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 26m
The PondCast
22h 26m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.