• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10243 users

Strange: picture of InControl on website - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 35 Next All
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
December 16 2011 02:43 GMT
#281
nice

next time im on motherless with some friends that don't play sc2 i can point out that i know the guy in the ad

thx
Try another route paperboy.
Shinespark
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile843 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 02:48:05
December 16 2011 02:45 GMT
#282
This is hilarious.

Please feature this on the front page.
"I, for one, welcome our new Korean overlords."
Biggun69
Profile Joined December 2010
187 Posts
December 16 2011 02:47 GMT
#283
On December 16 2011 11:39 AceDauntless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:37 AceDauntless wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:31 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:27 AceDauntless wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



Eh i suppose. I don't think it'd do much. Everyone in my apartment complex uses the same ip address and its a freakin huge complex. I'd say at least 300-500 people. And literally all i have as evidence is that. I don't think anything would come of it.


even just a anonymous call to the cops saying you heard a rumor and giving them the email will at least cause them to write it down.

even if nothing comes of it at least you can say you didn't ignore a potential pedo



Yeah.. I'm thinking of what I'm gonna do now actually. I suppose emailing HIM and making him sweat is a bad idea...or is it??


Should I email him the picture and just have the subject line be "WE KNOW"


Naaa just email the authorites. If you let him know that you know about the CP then he might hide it. If you tell the authorites then they will be more likely to catch them coz the offender will not expect anything.
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
December 16 2011 02:47 GMT
#284
This is epic.
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
nOlifeTERRAN
Profile Joined September 2010
United States153 Posts
December 16 2011 02:49 GMT
#285
lOL this is funny! You guys didn't hear??? Porn companies are going to start sponsoring Sc2 Teams!? heh >.<
Heh Stem
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
December 16 2011 02:50 GMT
#286
I was a pretty big fan of motherless before this thread. Now.... even more so.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
December 16 2011 02:51 GMT
#287
On December 16 2011 11:35 JudicatorHammurabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:30 Falcor wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



the right people already know to monitor motherless. It was a known pedo site a long time ago

First I was just going to ask how the OP came across the gif. But now the OP was going to pedo sites when he found it? what the fuck? Okay, I had a few chuckles that Incontrol was randomly in that gif on a porn site, but the pedo site thing is going too far.

It's a link from r/starcraft...

seriously, like 3 people pointed it out on the first goddamn page >.>
:)
AceDauntless
Profile Joined March 2011
41 Posts
December 16 2011 02:52 GMT
#288
On December 16 2011 11:47 Biggun69 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:39 AceDauntless wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:37 AceDauntless wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:31 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:27 AceDauntless wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



Eh i suppose. I don't think it'd do much. Everyone in my apartment complex uses the same ip address and its a freakin huge complex. I'd say at least 300-500 people. And literally all i have as evidence is that. I don't think anything would come of it.


even just a anonymous call to the cops saying you heard a rumor and giving them the email will at least cause them to write it down.

even if nothing comes of it at least you can say you didn't ignore a potential pedo



Yeah.. I'm thinking of what I'm gonna do now actually. I suppose emailing HIM and making him sweat is a bad idea...or is it??


Should I email him the picture and just have the subject line be "WE KNOW"


Naaa just email the authorites. If you let him know that you know about the CP then he might hide it. If you tell the authorites then they will be more likely to catch them coz the offender will not expect anything.



Yeah true. I suppose I'll be stopping by the police station tomorow. I'm getting as much info as i can. And to make things creepier i was checking on my local police station website and I found this.

+ Show Spoiler +
Buffalo police are looking for a suspicious man, who rides a bicycle, in connection with possibly three recent incidents involving young boys. At this time, police say two of the incidents appear to be related. Police say the suspect has approached two young boys, one 8 years old and the other 11 years old, in two different parts of the city. The suspect approaches the young boys on a bicycle and asks the kids "if they wanta make some money". At some point the suspect begins taking pictures of the boys using a camera and then attempts to lure them away.


Probably just a coincidence...but damn.
Sanguinarius
Profile Joined January 2010
United States3427 Posts
December 16 2011 02:53 GMT
#289
Thats kinda funny.... but I do worry about how you found it....:-)
Your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others -Heart of Darkness
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
December 16 2011 02:54 GMT
#290
On December 16 2011 11:35 JudicatorHammurabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:30 Falcor wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:23 TyrantPotato wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:12 AceDauntless wrote:
[image loading]

Lol

Never been on that site before...someone in my apartment complex has some serious shit to explain, or its just a bot hopefully.


if i were you, id at least let the authority's know about this.

even if its just a fluke mistake could you really live with your self knowing there could be a potential pedo in that complex?



the right people already know to monitor motherless. It was a known pedo site a long time ago

First I was just going to ask how the OP came across the gif. But now the OP was going to pedo sites when he found it? what the fuck? Okay, I had a few chuckles that Incontrol was randomly in that gif on a porn site, but the pedo site thing is going too far.


Its not a pedo site at all. It is a user-contributed site so it has literally everything and the mods review as much as they can so I'm sure if there is illegal stuff it gets removed quickly.

I'll admit, I've there a few times and I've never seen any illegal content on the site. Its the best place on the web I've found for real amateur stuff - which I like. I dislike the fakeness of porn stars and its annoying searching for amateur stuff and seeing video after video of porn star crap labelled as amateur.

1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
December 16 2011 02:54 GMT
#291
I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of people in this thread who think it's weird or unusual that a young male is viewing porn.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
December 16 2011 02:56 GMT
#292
On December 16 2011 11:54 1Eris1 wrote:
I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of people in this thread who think it's weird or unusual that a young male is viewing porn.

What's porn?
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
December 16 2011 02:57 GMT
#293
I expect from the sotg gang to make jokes on incontrol like noone has ever before.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
December 16 2011 02:59 GMT
#294
On December 16 2011 11:54 1Eris1 wrote:
I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of people in this thread who think it's weird or unusual that a young male is viewing porn.


I guess it is quite closely related to another thread on team liquid : Social Standards: Sex and Violence
CrazyAsian
Profile Joined October 2010
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 03:02:39
December 16 2011 03:01 GMT
#295
That's horrible yet fucking hilarious all at once.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 03:02:43
December 16 2011 03:02 GMT
#296
Hmmm, strange. First that picture of Idra and Demu with Mia Rose, now this. Apparently EG really knows how to have a good time.

Joking aside, I think it must be a coincidence that the pic got used.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Achilles17
Profile Joined December 2011
United States111 Posts
December 16 2011 03:06 GMT
#297
Mia was just butt hurt.
Corsica
Profile Joined February 2011
Ukraine1854 Posts
December 16 2011 03:07 GMT
#298
Incontrol we are still awaiting for your statement on this
Shinespark
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile843 Posts
December 16 2011 03:07 GMT
#299
On December 16 2011 12:02 Bagration wrote:
Hmmm, strange. First that picture of Idra and Demu with Mia Rose, now this. Apparently EG really knows how to have a good time.

Joking aside, I think it must be a coincidence that the pic got used.


It's no coincidence. Anna is just very, very pretty, and since Incontrol is no NaDa, the pic makes perfect sense in the context it is displayed.
"I, for one, welcome our new Korean overlords."
eXwOn
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada351 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 03:09:02
December 16 2011 03:08 GMT
#300
On December 16 2011 11:54 1Eris1 wrote:
I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of people in this thread who think it's weird or unusual that a young male is viewing porn.

I'm a young male and I don't watch any LOL
#2 in the world on the ladders!!! 3.31.11 :D:D:D
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 829
SteadfastSC522
EnkiAlexander 92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 522
UpATreeSC 155
BRAT_OK 58
PtitDrogo 51
JuggernautJason44
MindelVK 21
Codebar 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34872
Soulkey 278
BeSt 216
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 41
Trap 30
Killer 30
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 19
Dota 2
Dendi903
qojqva845
Counter-Strike
fl0m1235
Fnx 737
shoxiejesuss517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2690
Khaldor1844
Liquid`Hasu620
Other Games
Grubby3357
ArmadaUGS1449
ceh9527
B2W.Neo492
byalli440
C9.Mang0148
KnowMe146
Chillindude136
QueenE100
Trikslyr44
Railgan21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• blackmanpl 21
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1045
Other Games
• imaqtpie1033
• Scarra414
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 34m
OSC
18h 34m
Stellar Fest
18h 34m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.