• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7209 users

[11th Dec WCG] MVP's interview - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Raambo11
Profile Joined April 2011
United States828 Posts
December 12 2011 02:02 GMT
#61
On December 12 2011 06:50 flowSthead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 05:11 mango_destroyer wrote:
MVP is always so manner and likeable. He is surprisingly funny if anyone caught that Blizzconn short documentary style video of him and MMA for Blizzconn on GOMtv.

Here is the link:
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors7/gomcam/66594



Oh wow, I totally missed this when I was watching the finals. MVP trolling DongRaeGu is hilarious. That was great, thanks.
MVP "I ate lobster as a snack."
DongRaeGu "I starved."



Haha that video was friggin amazing :D Great to see behind the scenes footage.
lastshadow
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1372 Posts
December 12 2011 02:06 GMT
#62
On December 12 2011 04:04 CryingPoo wrote:

I haven't thought about doing 2 rax push in the first set. When his drone came out to scout, the drone moved as if he was expecting me to go for an early expo. (T/N : HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT BY LOOKING AT THE DRONE MOVEMENT?) So I had a feeling that if



You'd be surprised just how much knowledge progamers can know by how you move your units, scouts, etc. It's really easy to tell certain things are coming when you're vs an inferior player with no mind-game ability at your level.
Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
December 12 2011 02:21 GMT
#63
MVP hwaiting, hopefully he gets some rest before the Blizzard cup
anrimayu
Profile Joined June 2011
United States875 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 02:51:23
December 12 2011 02:48 GMT
#64
Since this is MVP's interview thread, I'd like to add one part of his interview that was done after his win in the semi-finals. I felt this was needed to be brought to our attention, since it was important enough for MVP to say it in his interview.


There are some people who are bashing MKP and Supernova for dropping out so early. They are already hurt and depressed from the loss. Even if you don't want to comfort them, please don't criticize them so harshly. I was sad that they were knocked out, especially since their parents came to cheer them on. They're already depressed from losing; there's no need to torment them further.

I thought these korean bm trolls were minority, but they're constantly being mentioned in interviews of major players, especially from MVP and MC. Is this a serious problem? I don't think it can be shrugged off as minor nuisance.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
December 12 2011 02:50 GMT
#65
On December 12 2011 11:48 anrimayu wrote:
Since this is MVP's interview thread, I'd like to add one part of his interview that was done after his win in the semi-finals. I felt this was needed to be brought to our attention, since it was important enough for MVP to say it in his interview.


There are some people who are bashing MKP and Supernova for dropping out so early. They are already hurt and depressed from the loss. Even if you don't want to comfort them, please don't criticize them so harshly. I was sad that they were knocked out, especially since their parents came to cheer them on. They're already depressed from losing; there's no need to torment them further.



MVP is such a freaking classy person. Gosh, definitively my favourite player atm
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
December 12 2011 02:59 GMT
#66
How can anyone hate MVP? This guy is so good mannered, humble and an awesome player.
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
December 12 2011 03:04 GMT
#67
On December 12 2011 11:50 windsupernova wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 11:48 anrimayu wrote:
Since this is MVP's interview thread, I'd like to add one part of his interview that was done after his win in the semi-finals. I felt this was needed to be brought to our attention, since it was important enough for MVP to say it in his interview.


There are some people who are bashing MKP and Supernova for dropping out so early. They are already hurt and depressed from the loss. Even if you don't want to comfort them, please don't criticize them so harshly. I was sad that they were knocked out, especially since their parents came to cheer them on. They're already depressed from losing; there's no need to torment them further.



MVP is such a freaking classy person. Gosh, definitively my favourite player atm


Haha I know...I think the first time I realized how classy he is, was when in a post GSL interview I think early last year he said he hopes everyone dresses warm since it was getting cold and so people don`t catch a cold.

Acronysis
Profile Joined November 2011
872 Posts
December 12 2011 03:24 GMT
#68
On December 12 2011 10:48 redviper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 06:50 flowSthead wrote:
On December 12 2011 05:11 mango_destroyer wrote:
MVP is always so manner and likeable. He is surprisingly funny if anyone caught that Blizzconn short documentary style video of him and MMA for Blizzconn on GOMtv.

Here is the link:
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors7/gomcam/66594



Oh wow, I totally missed this when I was watching the finals. MVP trolling DongRaeGu is hilarious. That was great, thanks.
MVP "I ate lobster as a snack."
DongRaeGu "I starved."


Honestly after watching that I hate MMA even more! How could he deprive MVP of that victory


haha, part of me wants to agree with you . . . i mean MVP is such a cool guy. . .

at the same time, MMA has awesome hair sooo, i'll give him this one win, but not a single one more!
The multiplying villanies of man do swarm upon him.
movac
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada494 Posts
December 12 2011 03:29 GMT
#69
On December 12 2011 05:11 mango_destroyer wrote:
MVP is always so manner and likeable. He is surprisingly funny if anyone caught that Blizzconn short documentary style video of him and MMA for Blizzconn on GOMtv.

Here is the link:
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors7/gomcam/66594



What was DongReaGu doing there at day? He wasn't part of neither blizzcon tournament nor the GSL finals.
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 03:38:30
December 12 2011 03:33 GMT
#70
On December 12 2011 12:04 mango_destroyer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 11:50 windsupernova wrote:
On December 12 2011 11:48 anrimayu wrote:
Since this is MVP's interview thread, I'd like to add one part of his interview that was done after his win in the semi-finals. I felt this was needed to be brought to our attention, since it was important enough for MVP to say it in his interview.


There are some people who are bashing MKP and Supernova for dropping out so early. They are already hurt and depressed from the loss. Even if you don't want to comfort them, please don't criticize them so harshly. I was sad that they were knocked out, especially since their parents came to cheer them on. They're already depressed from losing; there's no need to torment them further.



MVP is such a freaking classy person. Gosh, definitively my favourite player atm


Haha I know...I think the first time I realized how classy he is, was when in a post GSL interview I think early last year he said he hopes everyone dresses warm since it was getting cold and so people don`t catch a cold.


He was one of the guys who was actually pissed that they changed the format of the Blizzard Cup (originally it was Top 10 GSL players) even though he already qualified for it, because suddenly there were less spaces for Koreans.

If he's not SC2 bonjwa, he's manner bonjwa.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Xaeldaren
Profile Joined June 2010
Ireland588 Posts
December 12 2011 03:43 GMT
#71
He's such a humble, nice, manner godraper. The best player in SC2 and it's not even a big deal for him.
flowSthead
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1065 Posts
December 12 2011 03:47 GMT
#72
On December 12 2011 12:04 mango_destroyer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 11:50 windsupernova wrote:
On December 12 2011 11:48 anrimayu wrote:
Since this is MVP's interview thread, I'd like to add one part of his interview that was done after his win in the semi-finals. I felt this was needed to be brought to our attention, since it was important enough for MVP to say it in his interview.


There are some people who are bashing MKP and Supernova for dropping out so early. They are already hurt and depressed from the loss. Even if you don't want to comfort them, please don't criticize them so harshly. I was sad that they were knocked out, especially since their parents came to cheer them on. They're already depressed from losing; there's no need to torment them further.



MVP is such a freaking classy person. Gosh, definitively my favourite player atm


Haha I know...I think the first time I realized how classy he is, was when in a post GSL interview I think early last year he said he hopes everyone dresses warm since it was getting cold and so people don`t catch a cold.



Thats the cutest thing I have ever heard. Do you remember which interview it was?
"You can be creative but I will crush it under the iron fist of my conservative play." - Liquid`Tyler █ MVP ■ MC ■ Boxer ■ Grubby █
kittensrcute
Profile Joined August 2010
United States617 Posts
December 12 2011 03:53 GMT
#73
Awesome interview and great performance during this tourny. I can't wait to see his games at Blizzard Cup
CP-Jun
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia278 Posts
December 12 2011 06:52 GMT
#74
On December 12 2011 10:49 Seeker wrote:
Love you CryingPoo. Always getting those interviews translated!!

MVP IS SO GOOD!!!


<3 I love you too. I will be doing this all the time as long as I am free : )
SlayerS_Min's Translator I Voluntary translator for the community I Commentator during Min's stream I Own channel coming soon
Strawburry17
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia130 Posts
December 12 2011 18:17 GMT
#75
CryingPoo

You are the man <3

MVP is my favorite and the best player in the World!
LG-IMSeed, the Upcoming Protoss Executor.
Strawburry17
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia130 Posts
December 12 2011 18:20 GMT
#76
[image loading]

Mvp had 29 ghosts including those 21 ghost + another 5 ghost in that rectangular one + 2 in upper right side and + 1 ghost nuking in 11 direction.

His macro and decision making in that game 2 was just beyond the imagination...

the best game in my life!
LG-IMSeed, the Upcoming Protoss Executor.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 162
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 311
Bale 19
Terrorterran 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
Doublelift5843
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
taco 11
Other Games
summit1g12146
C9.Mang0347
PiLiPiLi12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP160
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 2m
Replay Cast
21h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.