• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:46
CEST 21:46
KST 04:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8698 users

TLO's Reddit AMA (Transcript) - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
November 07 2011 16:01 GMT
#21
On November 08 2011 00:54 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 00:16 ineq wrote:
i dont approve of the bread-bashing! otherwise, great read!

Also, Lapin Kulta > all!

Lol, I have a good German friend and he was also bashing bread outside of Germany. I think they are objective in this :D

Germans are really fucking serious about their bread. A single german bakery probably has more different kinds of bread than the rest of the world combined.
MotherOfRunes
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2862 Posts
November 07 2011 16:05 GMT
#22
On November 08 2011 00:35 Letitz wrote:
FRENCH BREAD FTW.

u kiddin right?
the only country who can compete with germany in terms of bread, is italy ! and i dont only mean standard ciabatta shit....go to an italian bakery and you will be almost in heaven (only almost bread heaven is ofc germany)...

but some nice questions and answers
altough trying out zerg again just proves, he already again lost focus...at least a bit. it just sounds that tlo is sometimes like a little child which gets bored of his toys after a few days playing with it....
"Your Razor sucks!" -Kuroky's Dad
Rodiel3
Profile Joined March 2011
France1158 Posts
November 07 2011 16:06 GMT
#23
Reaver without shuttle is hard to play
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodiel3 SCBW FPVOD
MotherOfRunes
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2862 Posts
November 07 2011 16:08 GMT
#24
On November 08 2011 01:06 Rodiel3 wrote:
Reaver without shuttle is hard to play

warprism ftw? it would make reavers drops even better...imagine droping the reavers why also warping in some zealots to cover it
"Your Razor sucks!" -Kuroky's Dad
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
November 07 2011 16:10 GMT
#25
On November 08 2011 00:28 Kinky wrote:
HAHAHAHA, I've never noticed the stickman thing.
Really surprised TLO knows about the ponies though

It really shouldn't I suggest you check the my little pony thread fanlist :-P
Moderator
Big.E33
Profile Joined October 2011
United States27 Posts
November 07 2011 16:11 GMT
#26
he seems like a really fracking cool dude
Sandwiches
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
November 07 2011 16:12 GMT
#27
This is awesome! French bread is good though.
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
November 07 2011 16:13 GMT
#28
On November 08 2011 01:01 blackone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 00:54 -Archangel- wrote:
On November 08 2011 00:16 ineq wrote:
i dont approve of the bread-bashing! otherwise, great read!

Also, Lapin Kulta > all!

Lol, I have a good German friend and he was also bashing bread outside of Germany. I think they are objective in this :D

Germans are really fucking serious about their bread. A single german bakery probably has more different kinds of bread than the rest of the world combined.


Are you fucking kidding me? German bread better than French bread? And more diversity? Ahahah we are the French, we have the best cheese, the best bread and the best wine you can't take that from us! ( read it with a strong french accent :p).

Joking appart it's probably a question of taste and habits, but I'm pretty sure France has the highest concentration of bakerys and we have a huge diversity of bread as well.
And our bread is better.
And our cheese.
And our wine.
And the saucisson.

I think I'm hungry now ^^.

( sorry about that, but as a French I don't have that many opportunities to be chauvinistic, but food is one of them so i'll take that :p.)
Achaia
Profile Joined July 2010
United States643 Posts
November 07 2011 16:14 GMT
#29
Nice! I didn't realize TLO was playing Zerg again. I'll have to keep an eye out for his stream so I can watch. He's super creative and I'm excited to see what unique ideas he brings to the race.
http://www.youtube.com/SCBattleGrounds
Coal
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden1535 Posts
November 07 2011 16:15 GMT
#30
''RaistEU : Maybe too personal, but are you worried about the future? I always wonder how safe pro players feel in their line of work.
TLO : Honestly, I am not worried at all, I am 21 years old and I know people in leading positions of a dozen million to billion companies. I think I will find my place, I am probably luckier than most people in my age.''

You... mother...fucker.....

<3
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
November 07 2011 16:18 GMT
#31
We really need some groupies stories.
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
MotherOfRunes
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2862 Posts
November 07 2011 16:22 GMT
#32
On November 08 2011 01:13 Jetaap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 01:01 blackone wrote:
On November 08 2011 00:54 -Archangel- wrote:
On November 08 2011 00:16 ineq wrote:
i dont approve of the bread-bashing! otherwise, great read!

Also, Lapin Kulta > all!

Lol, I have a good German friend and he was also bashing bread outside of Germany. I think they are objective in this :D

Germans are really fucking serious about their bread. A single german bakery probably has more different kinds of bread than the rest of the world combined.


Are you fucking kidding me? German bread better than French bread? And more diversity? Ahahah we are the French, we have the best cheese, the best bread and the best wine you can't take that from us!

Joking appart it's probably a question of taste and habits, but I'm pretty sure France has the highest concentration of bakerys and we have a huge diversity of bread as well.
And our bread is better.
And our cheese.
And our wine.
And the saucisson.

I think I'm hungry now ^^.

( sorry about that, but as a French I don't have that many opportunities to be chauvinistic, but food is one of them so i'll take that :p.)

germany has over 300 kinds of bread...no other country comes even close, thats official....sorry dude time again to raise the white flag
"Your Razor sucks!" -Kuroky's Dad
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 16:25:14
November 07 2011 16:24 GMT
#33
On November 08 2011 01:13 Jetaap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 01:01 blackone wrote:
On November 08 2011 00:54 -Archangel- wrote:
On November 08 2011 00:16 ineq wrote:
i dont approve of the bread-bashing! otherwise, great read!

Also, Lapin Kulta > all!

Lol, I have a good German friend and he was also bashing bread outside of Germany. I think they are objective in this :D

Germans are really fucking serious about their bread. A single german bakery probably has more different kinds of bread than the rest of the world combined.


Are you fucking kidding me? German bread better than French bread? And more diversity? Ahahah we are the French, we have the best cheese, the best bread and the best wine you can't take that from us! ( read it with a strong french accent :p).

Joking appart it's probably a question of taste and habits, but I'm pretty sure France has the highest concentration of bakerys and we have a huge diversity of bread as well.
And our bread is better.
And our cheese.
And our wine.
And the saucisson.

I think I'm hungry now ^^.

( sorry about that, but as a French I don't have that many opportunities to be chauvinistic, but food is one of them so i'll take that :p.)

I never said better, but seriously. Believe me. It's more. A LOT more.
(From Wikipedia: "Germany prides itself on having the largest variety of breads worldwide. More than 300 basic kinds of bread are produced with more than 1,000 types of small bread-rolls and pastries. It has been estimated that the basic kinds of bread are so widely varied by more than 16,000 local bakeries that more than 1,000 different breads have been presented at a 2005 Cologne bread show.[12] Germans are worldwide the biggest consumers (per capita) of bread, followed by Chile")
maize
Profile Joined August 2010
United States38 Posts
November 07 2011 16:31 GMT
#34
what's stickman doing doggy?
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
November 07 2011 16:36 GMT
#35
mmm... groupies...
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
November 07 2011 16:46 GMT
#36
/r/mylittlepony's response:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
iNbluE
Profile Joined January 2011
Switzerland674 Posts
November 07 2011 16:46 GMT
#37
I don't get the stickman joke. Anybody cares to explain?
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
November 07 2011 16:49 GMT
#38
I was waiting for a question from poopfeast123, i'm disappointed
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
r00ty
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1087 Posts
November 07 2011 16:50 GMT
#39
TLO is awesome. Would be great if he could get some good results sometime in the future, always cheering for him.

About the bread: I would say German and French bread is the best. When it comes to rye-bread though, there really isn't a country other than Germany to get a really good one. Considering white bread i would go for the french. German rye bread with real butter and french camembert, so simple so good. Hmmmmmmm getting hungry!
Crucius
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia299 Posts
November 07 2011 16:53 GMT
#40
I don't get the stickman joke. Anybody cares to explain?


If you look at the characters "TLO" it looks like a person on all fours, bent over... I'll leave the explanation at that.


/r/mylittlepony's response:

+ Show Spoiler +


That made my day :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason73
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 172
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8176
febbydoto17
League of Legends
Doublelift1286
Counter-Strike
Fnx 535
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4356
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g3712
FrodaN2462
fl0m1155
Beastyqt811
KnowMe316
mouzStarbuck301
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 102
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8447
• WagamamaTV439
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur253
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 14m
INu's Battles
16h 14m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 14m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 14m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.