• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8255 users

Heart of the Swarm Pre-Order - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
733 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 37 Next All
Dartmoose
Profile Joined January 2011
United States11 Posts
October 25 2011 02:15 GMT
#201
waiting for the collector edition before pre-ordering ^^
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
October 25 2011 02:19 GMT
#202
Tagging for my pre-order!
Push 2 Harder
W00tbeer1
Profile Joined August 2011
United States33 Posts
October 25 2011 02:19 GMT
#203
On October 25 2011 11:07 FluXen wrote:
anyone know when the release date is said to be?


Probably April 2012, not likely to be released at the end of this year.
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
October 25 2011 02:19 GMT
#204
Is that the official artwork for HotS? Not a fan of how it looks.

Anyways I'm gonna get the collectors edition.
#1 Terran hater
moltenlead
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-25 02:25:31
October 25 2011 02:23 GMT
#205
TL, I will kill someone to have you try get something with Amazon Canada. I probably can't convince my parents to make a donation, doing it discreetly this way is the only way I can support the site.

EDIT: Nvm, R1ch mentioned something about that further up.
FlyingAces
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2 Posts
October 25 2011 02:24 GMT
#206
So this is an Amazon preorder, but counts toward TL? If so, I'll probably do it here. I'm interested to see if there's a collector's edition, because then I'll know whether I should expect a Protoss Collector's edition, which I would buy.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
October 25 2011 02:27 GMT
#207
I pre-ordered it to pad my TL salary.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
October 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#208
On October 25 2011 11:19 Highways wrote:
Is that the official artwork for HotS? Not a fan of how it looks.

Anyways I'm gonna get the collectors edition.


On October 25 2011 07:35 R1CH wrote:
Pre-orders can be cancelled prior to shipping. Box art is concept only. Pre-order is for US only, collector's edition and other countries will be added as they become available.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
October 25 2011 02:30 GMT
#209
On October 25 2011 11:28 HawaiianPig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2011 11:19 Highways wrote:
Is that the official artwork for HotS? Not a fan of how it looks.

Anyways I'm gonna get the collectors edition.


Show nested quote +
On October 25 2011 07:35 R1CH wrote:
Pre-orders can be cancelled prior to shipping. Box art is concept only. Pre-order is for US only, collector's edition and other countries will be added as they become available.


Ah I see, would prefer Zerg Kerrigan rather than Human Kerrigan lol.
#1 Terran hater
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 25 2011 02:37 GMT
#210
I want to help TL but won't make a move until we get more CE details
it's my first day
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
October 25 2011 02:38 GMT
#211
On October 25 2011 11:19 Highways wrote:
Is that the official artwork for HotS? Not a fan of how it looks.

Anyways I'm gonna get the collectors edition.


I don't know what your talking about O_O. That Cover is damn right sexy.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
October 25 2011 02:38 GMT
#212
On October 25 2011 11:37 myopia wrote:
I want to help TL but won't make a move until we get more CE details

Can't you make the reservation and cancel it if it turns out it's a mistake to maintain it? That's my thinking...
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-25 02:39:59
October 25 2011 02:39 GMT
#213
How much does this support team liquid?

I generally don't like to order things online if I can avoid it, but if it supports TL pretty significantly I'll make an exception.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
j3i
Profile Joined February 2011
United States357 Posts
October 25 2011 02:40 GMT
#214
On October 25 2011 07:41 Beorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2011 07:38 ronpaul012 wrote:
$60? Damn I hope thats an error...


You're a gynecologist I think you can find 60 bucks laying around.


best post in thread.

that said, i'll be passing on the preorder. I just watch starcraft now anyway -_-
I am an idiot who knows only about gaming, so there is nothing private to talk about to begin with. - Bisu
ghostCatalyst
Profile Joined June 2011
Philippines39 Posts
October 25 2011 03:01 GMT
#215
Hi, I'm really looking forward to buying this expansion, but I was just wondering if Windows 7 is supported? On Amazon, it says Platform is XP/Vista and I just want to double check before I get it ^^
Aggressive zerg play tickles my fancy!
D_K_night
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada615 Posts
October 25 2011 03:02 GMT
#216
those of you moaning "so expensive"

...

you wouldn't be complaining if it was $40(which it will be), and even if by some strange turn of events, it's $60...

$20 difference and that's too expensive for you? What is it about you that makes you moan and groan about it?

It's the same damn cheap attitude from these forums from the same people. The very same people who moaned about how GSTL was too expensive(even though it was MORE content). If you're here, I daresay that you're not living on the line of poverty or barely scraping a living together.

The minimum wage where I live is about to be adjusted to $10/hour. One day of work and you can afford the game, regardless of how much it costs. There are those of you here who can afford the game within 1-2 hours of work(yes, you know who you are here).

With that type of cheap attitude...damn, I would hate to live in your shoes, making a wage that your parents would be proud of, yet agonizing over every penny.
Canada
Legend7777
Profile Joined April 2011
United States28 Posts
October 25 2011 03:03 GMT
#217
hmm, wonder if they will offer a collectors edition for this, and how much that would cost..
I am Legend?
Assault_1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1950 Posts
October 25 2011 03:06 GMT
#218
On October 25 2011 11:40 j3i wrote:
best post in thread.

that said, i'll be pirating it. I just watch starcraft now anyway -_-

Despite all the complaining of $60 I don't think the price of this game will affect anyone's decision of whether they're gonna buy it
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
October 25 2011 03:08 GMT
#219
When is it supposed to be released? If it gets released before may 2012 I would preorder, if not I can't. I'm never sure when blizzard releases their games T_T
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
emikochan
Profile Joined July 2009
United Kingdom232 Posts
October 25 2011 03:11 GMT
#220
D_K, assuming people have jobs here.

I'm waiting for CE, Hopefully will still be able to get through TL.
Probes need love too.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech145
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1470
Dendi891
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE89
Mew2King53
Trikslyr40
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2813
League of Legends
• Nemesis2025
• Jankos1122
• TFBlade737
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 53m
OSC
20h 53m
Stellar Fest
20h 53m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.