• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9324 users

[October] SC2 General Discussion - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 20 2011 22:06 GMT
#121
It's only a display bug you don't really have that much. It's been happening to people all season. You won't be given any bonus points on victory even though it displays it (unless you already have bonus pool accumulated)
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Dr.Moist
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada3 Posts
October 20 2011 22:44 GMT
#122
OMG PROTOSS IS SO OP, THEY CAN GO INVISIBLE, HOW THE FUCK DO TH3Y DO THAT

User was warned for this post
i cant believe its not butter
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 21 2011 00:54 GMT
#123
Just fair warning from your post history: you're not that funny. Good luck with that in whatever capacity you choose to use it in.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Fraggle
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway105 Posts
October 21 2011 05:01 GMT
#124
Hello guys, after a hiatus from starcraft 2 I started playing again. I am having problems with knowing the timings of units; Like when they generally come out, how fast can you get to this unit etc. I am playing zerg so getting to know these things will help me a ton :p
So is there a list of timings, like;
First marine
cloak banshee rush
DT rush
When the 4 gate is "supposed" to hit
etc
Just general timings for builds, i searched around liquipedia but I could not find anything specific like that.
Thanks for answers
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 21 2011 12:40 GMT
#125
Common Timings
(Way out of date but still close enough to guesstimate for leagues below Masters)
First marine - 2:30 ish?
cloak banshee rush 6 minute ish?
DT rush 6:30 - ish?
When the 4 gate is "supposed" to hit - 6:45 ish?

Tbh you might have better luck in Simple Questions, Simple Answers!
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
SDream
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Brazil896 Posts
October 21 2011 13:27 GMT
#126
Most 4 gates I get come at 5:50, because they cheat (I mean, they'd die to early pool, baneling bust etc), so it's an all-in and build order win to hit the timing, but it does happen, I am not sure if that is the one called "korean 4 gate" though.
Leargle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States173 Posts
October 21 2011 19:01 GMT
#127
On October 21 2011 21:40 Probe1 wrote:
Common Timings
(Way out of date but still close enough to guesstimate for leagues below Masters)
First marine - 2:30 ish?
cloak banshee rush 6 minute ish?
DT rush 6:30 - ish?
When the 4 gate is "supposed" to hit - 6:45 ish?

Tbh you might have better luck in Simple Questions, Simple Answers!


First marine is about 3:11
Cloaked banshee (standard 13 gas, second gas after fac) is around 7:30
DT timing is correct, but that's a very very thin version of the build, and will crumble to any pressure. Normally you'll see dts around 7-7:30
The 4gate timing depends from player to player completely, although you can see 3 zealot 4 stalker on your doorstep as early as 6:00.
Maphack supply depot overlord
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 21 2011 19:49 GMT
#128
Not even remotely surprised how off I was. I posted that when I woke up hehe. Thank you for posting the correct timings; now that i'm awake my thoughts concur with your post.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
October 23 2011 10:51 GMT
#129
Btw guys, there is really nothing wrong with WCG RO16 guys.

These timings, I haven't played the game for so long... Good to know as I want to start playing a bit again. I will never go pro as every single opening of me is different :p And I play Protoss... I go by heart o.o Too bad really, how do you guys manage it all? Do you write it down or? FYI, I wouldn't say I'm noob ^^ I'm Diamond 1v1 pre-masters and Masters 4v4 :D Only played 4v4 when Mastersleague came out, sometimes with friends.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
BreakfastTea
Profile Joined May 2011
United States184 Posts
October 23 2011 15:06 GMT
#130
What an insane weekend for SC2: New units revealed, GSL finals, Blizzcon tournments...freaking amazing, and all just one week after MLG. Can't wait for Providence!
Don't take me seriously, I'm no Pro. Neither are you.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 23 2011 15:43 GMT
#131
Was someone saying there was something wrong with WCG?

I just have timings memorized from the six hundredish games I've played.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
SpurvL
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden345 Posts
October 23 2011 18:11 GMT
#132
Ladder resets tonight, right? or am I way off here? ^_^
Naniwa, ThorZaiN, SaSe, DeMusliM, White-RA... Where are my Zerg heroes?.. Stephano <3
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 23 2011 18:37 GMT
#133
Tomorrow afternoon (for you) I believe. October 24th.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
SpurvL
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden345 Posts
October 23 2011 18:41 GMT
#134
Perfect, I have 5 days of work, starting tomorrow
Naniwa, ThorZaiN, SaSe, DeMusliM, White-RA... Where are my Zerg heroes?.. Stephano <3
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 23 2011 20:21 GMT
#135
I actually hadn't realized how soon the new season was starting and have been F10 N every zvz I have. Unfortunately my MMR is so shot to hell I'm probably going to (as I deserve) requalify as plat.

Oh well, it was worth it. Lower leagues have such hilarious bm I miss that dearly.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
October 23 2011 20:33 GMT
#136
On October 24 2011 05:21 Probe1 wrote:
I actually hadn't realized how soon the new season was starting and have been F10 N every zvz I have. Unfortunately my MMR is so shot to hell I'm probably going to (as I deserve) requalify as plat.

Oh well, it was worth it. Lower leagues have such hilarious bm I miss that dearly.


Nothing wrong with some Ling Bling wars.
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 23 2011 22:28 GMT
#137
I play over 60% zvz. I'm glad for anyone that can find that entertaining but I do not. As ladder rankings are a bit of a joke- I don't particularly care.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 23 2011 22:47 GMT
#138
The sole reason I play Terran (I would actually prefer Zerg) is that I find both ZvZ and PvP to be entirely unpalatable. Although they are super awesome to watch, I just hate playing those mirror matchups. TvT is so much more comfortable to play, for me at least. I understand the distaste for ZvZ D:
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
PopcornColonel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
October 23 2011 23:53 GMT
#139
On October 24 2011 03:37 Probe1 wrote:
Tomorrow afternoon (for you) I believe. October 24th.

What time PST is it unlocking? 10 I'm guessing?
Zerg delenda est.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 01:01:55
October 24 2011 01:01 GMT
#140
It usually happens between 12:00 GMT (+00:00) for me and unlocks around 14:00 GMT (+00:00).

I'd guess that yeah, 10am ish
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 977
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 181
RuFF_SC2 133
SteadfastSC 126
ZombieGrub96
UpATreeSC 66
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3542
Counter-Strike
fl0m6159
pashabiceps1275
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4327
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 121
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie790
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.