• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9425 users

[Video] IdrA being IdrA -- A Compilation of Quotes - Page 35

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 44 Next All
Ghola
Profile Joined March 2011
United States55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 23:25:19
September 22 2011 23:24 GMT
#681
On September 23 2011 00:43 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 22:52 Flowjo wrote:
On September 22 2011 20:17 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
Does he EVER compliment anyone?
EDIT: Does he have any gay friends? I mean it's 2011, I thought that 'gay' shit died out too? He says it pretty frequently. I wonder if he picked that up from another particular player on EG....


your wrong if you think it died out.... almost 90% of the people I know including myself use it in a normal conversation


How mature of you.


Oh boy another internet white knight. Just FYI, no one gives a shit about how mature you think you are for not saying the word gay.
Cabinet Sanchez
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia1097 Posts
September 23 2011 03:11 GMT
#682
On September 23 2011 08:24 Ghola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2011 00:43 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
On September 22 2011 22:52 Flowjo wrote:
On September 22 2011 20:17 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
Does he EVER compliment anyone?
EDIT: Does he have any gay friends? I mean it's 2011, I thought that 'gay' shit died out too? He says it pretty frequently. I wonder if he picked that up from another particular player on EG....


your wrong if you think it died out.... almost 90% of the people I know including myself use it in a normal conversation


How mature of you.


Oh boy another internet white knight. Just FYI, no one gives a shit about how mature you think you are for not saying the word gay.



Who the fuck says I'm a white knight? You have no idea what my persuation is you ignorant fuck.


User was warned for this post
NewteN
Profile Joined November 2010
United States179 Posts
September 23 2011 03:21 GMT
#683
On September 23 2011 12:11 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2011 08:24 Ghola wrote:
On September 23 2011 00:43 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
On September 22 2011 22:52 Flowjo wrote:
On September 22 2011 20:17 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
Does he EVER compliment anyone?
EDIT: Does he have any gay friends? I mean it's 2011, I thought that 'gay' shit died out too? He says it pretty frequently. I wonder if he picked that up from another particular player on EG....


your wrong if you think it died out.... almost 90% of the people I know including myself use it in a normal conversation


How mature of you.


Oh boy another internet white knight. Just FYI, no one gives a shit about how mature you think you are for not saying the word gay.



Who the fuck says I'm a white knight? You have no idea what my persuation is you ignorant fuck.


Omfg shut up already, this is a fkn sc2 forum
Loser777
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
1931 Posts
September 23 2011 03:21 GMT
#684
The best word cloud I have ever seen.
6581
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
September 23 2011 03:23 GMT
#685
LOL i dunno if this has been uploaded already... but what a fucking badass:

Jaedong.
Ghola
Profile Joined March 2011
United States55 Posts
September 23 2011 03:36 GMT
#686
On September 23 2011 12:11 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2011 08:24 Ghola wrote:
On September 23 2011 00:43 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
On September 22 2011 22:52 Flowjo wrote:
On September 22 2011 20:17 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
Does he EVER compliment anyone?
EDIT: Does he have any gay friends? I mean it's 2011, I thought that 'gay' shit died out too? He says it pretty frequently. I wonder if he picked that up from another particular player on EG....


your wrong if you think it died out.... almost 90% of the people I know including myself use it in a normal conversation


How mature of you.


Oh boy another internet white knight. Just FYI, no one gives a shit about how mature you think you are for not saying the word gay.



Who the fuck says I'm a white knight? You have no idea what my persuation is you ignorant fuck.


I say you're a white knight. I can tell by the aura of pretentiousness emanating from your posts.

User was warned for this post
bwally
Profile Joined December 2010
United States670 Posts
September 23 2011 03:38 GMT
#687
On September 23 2011 12:36 Ghola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2011 12:11 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
On September 23 2011 08:24 Ghola wrote:
On September 23 2011 00:43 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
On September 22 2011 22:52 Flowjo wrote:
On September 22 2011 20:17 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
Does he EVER compliment anyone?
EDIT: Does he have any gay friends? I mean it's 2011, I thought that 'gay' shit died out too? He says it pretty frequently. I wonder if he picked that up from another particular player on EG....


your wrong if you think it died out.... almost 90% of the people I know including myself use it in a normal conversation


How mature of you.


Oh boy another internet white knight. Just FYI, no one gives a shit about how mature you think you are for not saying the word gay.



Who the fuck says I'm a white knight? You have no idea what my persuation is you ignorant fuck.


I say you're a white knight. I can tell by the aura of pretentiousness emanating from your posts.


You don't know what white knight means but Sanchez is being an ass.
Ghola
Profile Joined March 2011
United States55 Posts
September 23 2011 04:12 GMT
#688
On September 23 2011 12:38 bwally wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2011 12:36 Ghola wrote:
On September 23 2011 12:11 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
On September 23 2011 08:24 Ghola wrote:
On September 23 2011 00:43 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
On September 22 2011 22:52 Flowjo wrote:
On September 22 2011 20:17 Cabinet Sanchez wrote:
Does he EVER compliment anyone?
EDIT: Does he have any gay friends? I mean it's 2011, I thought that 'gay' shit died out too? He says it pretty frequently. I wonder if he picked that up from another particular player on EG....


your wrong if you think it died out.... almost 90% of the people I know including myself use it in a normal conversation


How mature of you.


Oh boy another internet white knight. Just FYI, no one gives a shit about how mature you think you are for not saying the word gay.



Who the fuck says I'm a white knight? You have no idea what my persuation is you ignorant fuck.


I say you're a white knight. I can tell by the aura of pretentiousness emanating from your posts.


You don't know what white knight means but Sanchez is being an ass.


You're right, my bad. I guess I mixed it up with some other word.
Cabinet Sanchez
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia1097 Posts
September 24 2011 03:36 GMT
#689
You people try to present yourself as mature gamers and people who need respect as part of a 'serious' sport, then behave like children. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
September 25 2011 03:18 GMT
#690
Man these are good advertisements for idra s stream.I bet his view count will be double next time.I ll definitely watch him more^^
日本語が上手ですね
wordd
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia190 Posts
September 25 2011 03:20 GMT
#691
great video man, i watched it twice haha.
YA
P3rytt
Profile Joined August 2011
137 Posts
September 25 2011 03:37 GMT
#692
That was actually funny as fuck PLEASE do another one if you ever get enough content.
trollingstone
Profile Joined May 2011
Israel4 Posts
September 25 2011 05:45 GMT
#693
this guy is a real faggot, he probably had a tough childhood.. what a frustrated douche

User was banned for this post.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 25 2011 05:57 GMT
#694
haha that was great!
Rokevo
Profile Joined September 2009
Finland1033 Posts
September 25 2011 06:13 GMT
#695
ohh rofl, that was fucking hilarious
NerdCRAFT
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States53 Posts
September 25 2011 06:26 GMT
#696
I like that IdrA says what's on his mind. It is better than him lying about everything.
Sheep may talk peace with a wolf, but the wolf always answers the same. No.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
September 25 2011 06:50 GMT
#697
Not to be unexpected, but that was a great video that provided much entertainment lol. I need to watch his stream more often.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
September 25 2011 06:53 GMT
#698
Will always be an Idra fan lol.
saiyanjustin
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2 Posts
September 25 2011 06:59 GMT
#699
Hahaha, it's hard to tell if he's serious or just playing it off a little bit for the stream.
MiKTeX
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States234 Posts
September 25 2011 07:00 GMT
#700
love the word cloud
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox538
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g9026
shahzam294
C9.Mang0256
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
Other Games
gamesdonequick13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur752
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 5m
Patches Events
17h 5m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.