• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9229 users

Free MLG Silver Membership pass - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34 35 Next All
tsuxiit
Profile Joined July 2010
1305 Posts
August 26 2011 04:20 GMT
#81
Does this work if you didn't check the boxes that said Hot Pockets could email you shit about their Hot Pockets?
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
August 26 2011 04:23 GMT
#82
I think just for this, I'll be sitting at home with a plate of hot pockets with me while I'm watching MLG.

If it turns out really good, I think I'd consider gold membership.
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
August 26 2011 04:24 GMT
#83
On August 26 2011 13:20 tsuxiit wrote:
Does this work if you didn't check the boxes that said Hot Pockets could email you shit about their Hot Pockets?


of course bro. newsletters are only for extreme fanboys :|
@ggmonx
TailsPrower
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada94 Posts
August 26 2011 04:26 GMT
#84
For those who are wondering when it says your pass expires on the 25th of August you just have to wait and it will automatically become September 25th after like 20 minutes so relax.
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
August 26 2011 04:30 GMT
#85
I've already paid for the silver membership. May I please have a free box of hot pockets sent over instead?
stormchaser
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1009 Posts
August 26 2011 04:31 GMT
#86
Huge thanks to hot pockets for providing this.
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
August 26 2011 04:33 GMT
#87
After this expires I'll be sure to buy a gold pass and support Hot Pockets for this awesome deal. Was about to buy a gold pass anyway but this just delays that for a month
Platinum Support GOD
Lysergic
Profile Joined December 2010
United States355 Posts
August 26 2011 05:05 GMT
#88
Maybe now they can release the Anaheim replays after getting enough money from their Hotpocket deal and convincing a lot of people to buy a Gold pass.
boyle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-26 05:06:42
August 26 2011 05:06 GMT
#89
I Started to sign up but then i stopped. dont want to play the sponsors game.
ronpaul012
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
August 26 2011 05:06 GMT
#90
Not going to lie, kind of annoyed I got the gold. Free streams for everyone is getting kind of annoying since I already paid.
I'm a gooner.
Sorter
Profile Joined July 2011
170 Posts
August 26 2011 05:08 GMT
#91
On August 26 2011 14:06 ronpaul012 wrote:
Not going to lie, kind of annoyed I got the gold. Free streams for everyone is getting kind of annoying since I already paid.

Well you should be happy that you're supporting MLG instead of just delaying the support due to price/dissatisfaction/etc. I salute you.
Le BucheRON
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada619 Posts
August 26 2011 05:13 GMT
#92
Now all I have to do is get some hot pockets!
Guess who`s special?!
VPVash
Profile Joined August 2011
United States139 Posts
August 26 2011 05:19 GMT
#93
lol I did it and I didn't get a silver membership something about hotpockets lol
"This is the strangest life I've ever known."
Sorter
Profile Joined July 2011
170 Posts
August 26 2011 05:20 GMT
#94
On August 26 2011 14:19 VPVash wrote:
lol I did it and I didn't get a silver membership something about hotpockets lol


You're not entirely through the process, just wait and you'll recieve an email and be able to get the silver membership.
Budzlight
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States578 Posts
August 26 2011 05:24 GMT
#95
Worked for me. Thx a ton! TL has made my weekend once again. Might have to eat them hotpockets I have now.
I was the 5% that voted for thorzain in the TSL for round 1
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
August 26 2011 05:26 GMT
#96
I actually think MLG is the most professional and well-run tournament outside of Korea, I love all of them but MLG just gives off the feel of being something huge and amazing and still really good with the community. Also they keep giving free stuff which is absolutely awesome.
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
August 26 2011 05:37 GMT
#97
On August 26 2011 14:06 boyle wrote:
I Started to sign up but then i stopped. dont want to play the sponsors game.


Play the sponsor game? If you appreciate MLG, you should appreciate the people who make it a possibility. Its not like you're being used. We get to enjoy events like MLG because sponsors are able to support them.
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
August 26 2011 05:46 GMT
#98
Meh, I don't mind the ads. I don't have fast internet, so I wouldn't benefit from the HQ stream anyways. So I decided not to take advantage of the promotion.
I am wondering, though, are they doing this because they predict the storm to seriously downgrade the event tomorrow, and they want to alleviate the negative responses?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shichoo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada118 Posts
August 26 2011 05:50 GMT
#99
thanks for this. : )
@brixbeltran on Twitter. Follow me. ^____^
epik640x
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1134 Posts
August 26 2011 05:50 GMT
#100
I bought a box of 17 hot pockets from Costco after seeing a thread about this deal.

Proceed to blank about the deal and end up throwing away the box.

Oh well. Next week, buy another 17-pack box of Hot Pockets from Costco.

Bring box to computer, realize you need a specially marked box. Dammit.

That's 34 hot pockets I'm going to have to eat and I haven't had any for probably a decade.

Saw the free silver thing on reddit though so at least I do save $10 for the stream.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko160
SpeCial 57
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16997
firebathero 2288
Bisu 876
Hyuk 670
Horang2 493
Larva 239
BeSt 235
Light 159
Mini 144
EffOrt 142
[ Show more ]
Soma 122
Leta 89
Rush 85
Barracks 77
Pusan 61
ZerO 58
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 48
Mong 45
Aegong 32
Shinee 31
Sexy 28
NaDa 27
Mind 27
Bale 20
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
JulyZerg 13
Noble 11
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
XaKoH 333
Fuzer 186
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor997
crisheroes891
Other Games
gofns32821
singsing1831
olofmeister1094
B2W.Neo165
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS51
Livibee32
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH88
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
OSC
11h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 13m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.