• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8194 users

Prime's new Clothing website opened! - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Trowa127
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1230 Posts
August 18 2011 15:48 GMT
#161
Lol this is insane, MKP could definatley be a model if he doesn't wanna play sc T_T
Bling, MC, Snute, HwangSin, Deranging (<3) fan. 'Full name - ESP ORTS' Vote hotbid. Vote ESPORTS.
tw!tch
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States563 Posts
August 18 2011 16:05 GMT
#162
On August 19 2011 00:20 Chronald wrote:
Just wanted to post one of the long pictures on the site :
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Please put in a spoiler T_T
cocosoft
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1068 Posts
August 18 2011 16:08 GMT
#163
The poll is very poorly made....
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nuithari
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium737 Posts
August 18 2011 16:10 GMT
#164
Can't wait till they ship internationally!
Will certainly buy stuff!
"Marineking's greatest strength is his enjoyment of the game" -Grubby
Leetley
Profile Joined October 2010
1796 Posts
August 18 2011 17:05 GMT
#165
MKP so skinny @_@
wristuzi
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1168 Posts
August 18 2011 17:21 GMT
#166
MKP so cuuuuuuuute :D Love the simple Prime t-shirts, I think I'd actually prefer if it was just for Prime merch, but the other stuff isn't bad to be fair
MarineKingPrime ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Naniwa ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Morrow
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
August 18 2011 17:27 GMT
#167
I love the Dont Sell Me A Dog cap haha
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 17:31:43
August 18 2011 17:29 GMT
#168
cool idea. But I hope it makes them some money to keep the house running.

When I saw these two pictures beside each other I had to laugh just a little inside.

[image loading]
HellaMonster
Profile Joined March 2011
Portugal9 Posts
August 18 2011 17:34 GMT
#169
Prime has got a sponsor: Sabasaba chicken; but I don't think that it's that great of a sponsor :/
jakoh
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada237 Posts
August 18 2011 17:34 GMT
#170
need more maka
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
August 18 2011 17:35 GMT
#171
On August 19 2011 02:29 masterbreti wrote:
cool idea. But I hope it makes them some money to keep the house running.

When I saw these two pictures beside each other I had to laugh just a little inside.

[image loading]


Oh man haha.
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
August 18 2011 17:41 GMT
#172
oh man this site is golden, id order if they had international site!!1 I bet if they openend international site they'd be set for money lol.
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
bunnymuncher
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada112 Posts
August 18 2011 17:42 GMT
#173
Hmm, i'd go out of my way to buy a bitbybit shirt
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
August 18 2011 17:44 GMT
#174
On August 19 2011 02:34 HellaMonster wrote:
Prime has got a sponsor: Sabasaba chicken; but I don't think that it's that great of a sponsor :/


I'm pretty sure Saba Chicken dropped them about a month ago.
Don't mind me
Moderas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States78 Posts
August 18 2011 17:44 GMT
#175
I really want to buy one of the team shirts, but being the fatty that I am I don't think it would fit me >.>
Gackt_
Profile Joined March 2010
335 Posts
August 18 2011 17:44 GMT
#176
If thats the official Prime shop then this could be the official

IM team shop..

http://www.googims.co.kr/

.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
August 18 2011 17:47 GMT
#177
Ohmygodohmygod

One of everything please~
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
August 18 2011 17:48 GMT
#178
On August 19 2011 02:44 Gackt_ wrote:
If thats the official Prime shop then this could be the official

IM team shop..

http://www.googims.co.kr/


I don't see losira there, do you, and in matters of SC2 MKP may be 2nd, but not on modelling!
nexitustl1
Profile Joined December 2010
156 Posts
August 18 2011 17:49 GMT
#179
im confused i cant seem to find the underwear section :3c
iamahydralisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States813 Posts
August 18 2011 17:50 GMT
#180
On August 18 2011 17:06 namedplayer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 16:59 iamahydralisk wrote:
On August 18 2011 16:57 HeIios wrote:
On August 18 2011 16:53 iamahydralisk wrote:
On August 18 2011 16:49 Mikilatov wrote:
I don't get it... Why's there like.. One thing that's 'PRIME' and the rest is just random clothes? No team jacket/jersey/pants or anything like that? It seems like those should be their flagship products?

I feel this way too. I like the idea of supporting proteams for sure, but most of these clothes could probably be found at a store here, and likely way cheaper because there won't be an exorbitant shipping cost... and also, not being able to try things on before buying them can be a pain in the ass. Take it from a white guy who's bought Asian clothes from a site like this before... the clothes might not fit like you expect them to.


You would directly support PRIME so I think that's worth the added cost of shipping.

as much as I'd like to support them, I'm a broke-ass college student and I can't afford to spend a huge amount of money on shipping... hence why I'd rather just go to a store here and find pretty much the same thing. also knowing that what I buy is going to fit me is rather important.


then don't buy and go to the store you want. what's wrong with you?

Prime has no sponsor and they need some profit in order to run prime team.

nothing wrong with me bro. I'm just saying that this store seems kind of redundant when the clothes they're offering really aren't unique in any way. and something that I said before, and I'll repeat it again: these clothes may not fit the way you want them to. take it from someone who has ordered Korean clothes from a site like this before. Asian bodies are different than Caucasian bodies (which is what I think most people here are) and it's just a different style of fit. if you're not used to it, you might not like it. hence why I say it's risky to order something from a site like this because you might end up with something different than you expected.
"well if youre looking for long term, go safe, if you expect it to end either way, go risky. wow. just like sc2" - friend of mine when I asked him which girl to pick
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O175
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 499
ZZZero.O 175
Hyun 93
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
League of Legends
Doublelift3881
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4301
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
summit1g13965
FrodaN1558
JimRising 405
KnowMe239
Livibee197
ViBE86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra992
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 12m
Patches Events
16h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 12m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.