Seems OP, YES!
Edit: Thought I'd add that the clothes look like the style I wear normally, except for some of them. Not too bad.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Jojo131
Brazil1631 Posts
Seems OP, YES! Edit: Thought I'd add that the clothes look like the style I wear normally, except for some of them. Not too bad. | ||
|
GiggleFairy
Australia331 Posts
| ||
|
T0fuuu
Australia2275 Posts
![]() wut. GypsykingPrime.we? | ||
|
EnSky
Philippines1003 Posts
![]() | ||
|
altered
Switzerland646 Posts
| ||
|
Gman1216
United States97 Posts
| ||
|
Madera
Sweden2672 Posts
| ||
|
rUiNati0n
United States1155 Posts
| ||
|
turamn
United States1374 Posts
| ||
|
WArped
United Kingdom4845 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ReaperX
Hong Kong1758 Posts
| ||
|
Delinius
United States324 Posts
| ||
|
JinDesu
United States3990 Posts
| ||
|
tw!tch
United States563 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Ragoo
Germany2773 Posts
Cool shop, would consider buying stuff if it wasn't overpriced+huge shipping cost. | ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
On August 18 2011 17:42 bITt.mAN wrote: This is an awfully good idea, but WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THEY DO IT WITH NaDa so we could clear out all the Jaedong in NaDa's Body?!!?!? ):::::: Kpisate I mean you Hahahaa never going to happen | ||
|
eloist
United States1017 Posts
| ||
|
deerpark87
760 Posts
| ||
|
antilyon
Brazil2546 Posts
On August 18 2011 20:33 Ragoo wrote: I want that Volkswagen shirt :D Cool shop, would consider buying stuff if it wasn't overpriced+huge shipping cost. Is it really overpriced? Seems reasonable to me, and I live in Brazil. | ||
|
corpsepose
1678 Posts
mkp does this a little too well i think | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|