• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8121 users

Prime's new Clothing website opened! - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Gackt_
Profile Joined March 2010
335 Posts
August 18 2011 17:50 GMT
#181
On August 19 2011 02:48 antilyon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 02:44 Gackt_ wrote:
If thats the official Prime shop then this could be the official

IM team shop..

http://www.googims.co.kr/


I don't see losira there, do you, and in matters of SC2 MKP may be 2nd, but not on modelling!


meh doesnt matter, it's the IM team's sponsor, they wear those clothes. On the Prime site they got 1 Team shirt, the rest are normal clothes. The only difference is that there are no Losira pictures and no IM logos attached to the cloths on that IM site.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
August 18 2011 17:50 GMT
#182
LOL XD This is wonderful. Every team should do it XDXD
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
August 18 2011 17:53 GMT
#183
[image loading][image loading][image loading]

I would put down money for these right now.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
Glockateer
Profile Joined June 2009
United States254 Posts
August 18 2011 17:56 GMT
#184
Fashion show with MarineKing. :D
GET SM4SHED
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 17:57:26
August 18 2011 17:56 GMT
#185
[image loading]

Wow brb going gay for dat MarineKing.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Gackt_
Profile Joined March 2010
335 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 17:57:28
August 18 2011 17:57 GMT
#186
Losira:
[image loading]

Losira?!:
[image loading]

http://www.googims.co.kr
Go IM shop!
XiGua
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden3085 Posts
August 18 2011 17:57 GMT
#187
Looks nice. Could consider buying some of the clothes, pretty cheap too.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) APM, Why u make me spam?
OpTicalRH
Profile Joined June 2011
147 Posts
August 18 2011 18:04 GMT
#188
I'm definitely buying the prime team shirts
ShamTao
Profile Joined September 2010
United States419 Posts
August 18 2011 18:08 GMT
#189
On August 19 2011 02:57 Gackt_ wrote:
Losira?!:
[image loading]

http://www.googims.co.kr
Go IM shop!


Wow, she is incredibly attractive (I think).

As far as the topic is concerned, I think Prime's a legit enough team to get some cool stuff to wear!
In the game of drones, you win or you die!
Rantech
Profile Joined April 2010
Chile527 Posts
August 18 2011 18:11 GMT
#190
Wow those shirts look pretty nice. Also... koreans love accesories :o
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 18:21:17
August 18 2011 18:20 GMT
#191
On August 19 2011 02:50 iamahydralisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 17:06 namedplayer wrote:
On August 18 2011 16:59 iamahydralisk wrote:
On August 18 2011 16:57 HeIios wrote:
On August 18 2011 16:53 iamahydralisk wrote:
On August 18 2011 16:49 Mikilatov wrote:
I don't get it... Why's there like.. One thing that's 'PRIME' and the rest is just random clothes? No team jacket/jersey/pants or anything like that? It seems like those should be their flagship products?

I feel this way too. I like the idea of supporting proteams for sure, but most of these clothes could probably be found at a store here, and likely way cheaper because there won't be an exorbitant shipping cost... and also, not being able to try things on before buying them can be a pain in the ass. Take it from a white guy who's bought Asian clothes from a site like this before... the clothes might not fit like you expect them to.


You would directly support PRIME so I think that's worth the added cost of shipping.

as much as I'd like to support them, I'm a broke-ass college student and I can't afford to spend a huge amount of money on shipping... hence why I'd rather just go to a store here and find pretty much the same thing. also knowing that what I buy is going to fit me is rather important.


then don't buy and go to the store you want. what's wrong with you?

Prime has no sponsor and they need some profit in order to run prime team.

nothing wrong with me bro. I'm just saying that this store seems kind of redundant when the clothes they're offering really aren't unique in any way. and something that I said before, and I'll repeat it again: these clothes may not fit the way you want them to. take it from someone who has ordered Korean clothes from a site like this before. Asian bodies are different than Caucasian bodies (which is what I think most people here are) and it's just a different style of fit. if you're not used to it, you might not like it. hence why I say it's risky to order something from a site like this because you might end up with something different than you expected.


This is pretty important to some people who are looking to buy. As an Asian I've had several instances trying on western brands which are my in my size, but tend to be baggy in areas such as near the underarms and chest when I'd prefer they were not. Different brands aside, I assumed back then that that was just the normal type of fit for Caucasian people, so I imagine the situation might be similar for Caucasians buying local Asian brands.
Giwoon
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)431 Posts
August 18 2011 18:21 GMT
#192
its soooo fobby
BUTTHURT?
LiamTheZerg
Profile Joined March 2011
United States523 Posts
August 18 2011 18:30 GMT
#193
DAMMIT. I wanted the short sleeve hoodie
Jjakji | Sage | Seal | Shuttle | DongRaeGu | oGsTheSTC | Bomber | Curious | Oz
Leeto
Profile Joined August 2007
United States1320 Posts
August 18 2011 18:38 GMT
#194
Wow MKP is so photogenic.
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
August 18 2011 18:39 GMT
#195
I'm not homosexual but MKP is damn cute <3
o choro é livre
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
August 18 2011 18:40 GMT
#196
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I'd wear the shit out of everything there.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Compulsion
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1 Post
August 18 2011 18:43 GMT
#197
sexeh
Secret05
Profile Joined August 2010
United States342 Posts
August 18 2011 18:43 GMT
#198
Personally I probably wouldn't buy anything from there for me to wear, but if they really needed the money and were having difficulties financially, I would by all means do everything I could to support them. Also on another note, I think they should have a few more things with the prime logo, like maybe some hoodies or maybe some posters or something like that.
Michigan Zerg Player
SnorlaxSquad
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6 Posts
August 18 2011 23:59 GMT
#199
--- Nuked ---
MoneyHypeMike
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada305 Posts
August 19 2011 11:24 GMT
#200
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 19 2011 03:08 ShamTao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 02:57 Gackt_ wrote:
Losira?!:
[image loading]

http://www.googims.co.kr
Go IM shop!


Wow, she is incredibly attractive (I think).

As far as the topic is concerned, I think Prime's a legit enough team to get some cool stuff to wear!



You think? She def is bro.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2332
monkeys_forever234
League of Legends
Doublelift3623
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu507
Other Games
summit1g12023
FrodaN1486
KnowMe271
JimRising 245
Livibee175
ViBE10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Adnapsc2 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra783
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur560
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 56m
Patches Events
16h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.