• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7526 users

SkillCraft.ca: A SC2 Expertise Study - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
http://skillcraft.ca/ -- Go go TL, time to unite and help out! Fill it in and tell your friends!
akaLtDan
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany62 Posts
September 08 2011 14:39 GMT
#241
Done within a few minutes!
reincremate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China2216 Posts
September 08 2011 16:24 GMT
#242
As an undergrad psychology student, I find this to be pretty awesome.
SpoR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1542 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 19:47:03
September 08 2011 19:39 GMT
#243
bah im not at home can i do the survery now and upload a rep later? or can i use a youtube vod or old rep thats probably hosted on a replay site?

PS- for the education level question, I technically never completed/graduated HS because I took a proficiency test that said I could be done junior year. And then for college I never completed any degree I just took a bunch of classes. So i'm not really sure what to put.

the amount of played stuff is kinda quirky too because I haven't gotten to play a lot in the last 12 months but before that (even beta which isn't included) I played A LOT.

is health bars normal the one where its off and you press Alt to turn it on? thats what i use.
A man is what he thinks about all day long.
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
September 08 2011 21:02 GMT
#244
I filled it out, though I am not anywhere near my main PC so the replay is fairly old. Pulled it off SC2 replayed and I stopped uploading replays a while ago. Really interesting project.
Nihn'kas Neehn
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
September 08 2011 21:16 GMT
#245
Done and done.
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
Sajiki
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany522 Posts
September 08 2011 21:24 GMT
#246
please report your results in another thread on this site
건설로봇 준비완료
Allomancer
Profile Joined November 2010
United States3 Posts
September 08 2011 21:45 GMT
#247
Question: Do we need to upload a recent replay, or can it be a slightly older one? I haven't played a ladder match since before the last patch, but I do have some saved replays from then. Are those ok to upload, or do I need to go play a couple of matches now for it?
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
September 08 2011 21:50 GMT
#248
Complete
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
September 08 2011 21:50 GMT
#249
On September 09 2011 06:45 Allomancer wrote:
Question: Do we need to upload a recent replay, or can it be a slightly older one? I haven't played a ladder match since before the last patch, but I do have some saved replays from then. Are those ok to upload, or do I need to go play a couple of matches now for it?



I think / hope an older one will work as long as it isn't ancient. I sent one from the last patch. Hopefully I am not messing anything up.
Nihn'kas Neehn
CrushDog5
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada207 Posts
September 08 2011 23:11 GMT
#250
On September 09 2011 06:50 MattyClutch wrote:

I think / hope an older one will work as long as it isn't ancient. I sent one from the last patch. Hopefully I am not messing anything up.


It's not ideal, but if that's all you have that's OK. We don't want a replay that doesn't match your current skill level, though.
SkillCraft.com - StarCraft + Science
AnonymousSC
Profile Joined September 2011
United States24 Posts
September 09 2011 01:42 GMT
#251
This sounds awesome I filled out the survey and uploaded a replay in a few minutes just like it said. Everyone should try and spread the word to get their friends to do this also.
Ettick
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States2434 Posts
September 09 2011 01:55 GMT
#252
did it, only took a couple minutes :D
zeOllie
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Australia486 Posts
September 09 2011 03:20 GMT
#253
anything to help ESPORTS
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
SilverJohnny
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States885 Posts
September 09 2011 03:35 GMT
#254
Sent in my most recent replay, looks like this is an awesome project! good luck on the research.
also i think you should be able to combine like 5 archons to make a really really shitty oliver stone film - Keanu_Reaver, bw balance genius
casperghost
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada28 Posts
September 09 2011 03:37 GMT
#255
Filled out, I wonder what % of people submitted games of themselves winning.
FryktSkyene
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1327 Posts
September 09 2011 03:43 GMT
#256
On September 09 2011 12:37 casperghost wrote:
Filled out, I wonder what % of people submitted games of themselves winning.


I serached for my most epic longest PvZ I played recenetly.

32 min broodlord infestor ultra vs my warp prism harass archon immortal void

Such a sick game.

Oh, and I won. :p
Snitches get stiches
joeyBanana
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany77 Posts
September 09 2011 12:39 GMT
#257
Very interesting study! One statistic, about which my friends and i argued, was the race. I said there are so many Zs, because of the American Idra-Fanboys. ^^ Maybe you can post some "Demographics by Region", so the race diversion in NA compared to the EU, for example. Would LOVE to see that. I know its not the goal of the study, but since you got the data...

Anyways, keep up the good work !
Premature Egrackulation
Allomancer
Profile Joined November 2010
United States3 Posts
September 09 2011 14:27 GMT
#258
On September 09 2011 08:11 CrushDog5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 06:50 MattyClutch wrote:

I think / hope an older one will work as long as it isn't ancient. I sent one from the last patch. Hopefully I am not messing anything up.


It's not ideal, but if that's all you have that's OK. We don't want a replay that doesn't match your current skill level, though.


I went back and checked and the last replays were older than I thought, so I just went and played another ladder match and uploaded that. Also emailed all my friends that play, hopefully they'll do it too. Anyway, I think this whole project is awesome, can't wait to see the results.
CrushDog5
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada207 Posts
September 09 2011 14:29 GMT
#259
On September 09 2011 21:39 joeyBanana wrote:
^^ Maybe you can post some "Demographics by Region", so the race diversion in NA compared to the EU, for example. Would LOVE to see that. I know its not the goal of the study, but since you got the data...



That should be pretty easy to do. I'll check it out.
SkillCraft.com - StarCraft + Science
JEEPFiretruck
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia106 Posts
September 09 2011 15:20 GMT
#260
Quick and easy survey..can't wait for results !!!! gogogo TL rangers!!!

Thought it was so worthwhile that also used my virgin post to hopefully promote this!!
"ya mum loved me last night" - SuperWog
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 19m
Patches Events
9h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 19m
OSC
17h 19m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.