• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:21
CEST 07:21
KST 14:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9661 users

[News] New Slayers Member - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 54 Next
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
July 14 2011 11:34 GMT
#201
On July 14 2011 20:32 bkrow wrote:
Lol "she was recruited based on skill and looks" - something about that made me laugh a little bit.

I just hope she can handle the heat nothing would be more amazing than a gosu female sc2 player.


This is kind of why I get anal about translations sometimes.

It's closer to "Jessica scouted her herself as she rated her skills and looks highly"

Yeah in the end it's the same but the implication is a bit different :[
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
July 14 2011 11:35 GMT
#202
On July 14 2011 20:32 pookadin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 Otolia wrote:
A zerg female would be the best though. For a society which have TV shows whose only purpose is to speculate on plausible mariage between K-pop singers/actors and powerful men (read : quite the antithesis of feminism), Korea has shown us the way. Now the rest of the world will have to step his game to. I can't believe that in Sweden there is no girl playing SC2. Go Go feminism, let's change the world.

The reason for no girls playing sc2 is twofold.

2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.


WTF..?

There are less smart women then smart men?

Is there some kind of study done that I can read up on? Please reference for my "stupid female" brain..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Summers#Differences_between_the_sexes

Check out 2nd hypothesis.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
July 14 2011 11:35 GMT
#203
On July 14 2011 20:33 thee telescopes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.
Could you link a source for this? I've never heard it before.

Ok, that made no sense whatsoever -.-
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
July 14 2011 11:36 GMT
#204
On July 14 2011 20:32 pookadin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 Otolia wrote:
A zerg female would be the best though. For a society which have TV shows whose only purpose is to speculate on plausible mariage between K-pop singers/actors and powerful men (read : quite the antithesis of feminism), Korea has shown us the way. Now the rest of the world will have to step his game to. I can't believe that in Sweden there is no girl playing SC2. Go Go feminism, let's change the world.

The reason for no girls playing sc2 is twofold.

2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.


WTF..?

There are less smart women then smart men?

Is there some kind of study done that I can read up on? Please reference for my "stupid female" brain..

Yeah I'd like to see this study as well. There's been a lot of messages in the news that female students at the university actually do better in general than the male students.
Big-t
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria1351 Posts
July 14 2011 11:38 GMT
#205
nice^^
monchi | IdrA | Flash
Disquiet
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia628 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 11:39:50
July 14 2011 11:38 GMT
#206
On July 14 2011 20:33 thee telescopes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.
Could you link a source for this? I've never heard it before.


On July 14 2011 20:32 pookadin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 Otolia wrote:
A zerg female would be the best though. For a society which have TV shows whose only purpose is to speculate on plausible mariage between K-pop singers/actors and powerful men (read : quite the antithesis of feminism), Korea has shown us the way. Now the rest of the world will have to step his game to. I can't believe that in Sweden there is no girl playing SC2. Go Go feminism, let's change the world.

The reason for no girls playing sc2 is twofold.

2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.


WTF..?

There are less smart women then smart men?

Is there some kind of study done that I can read up on? Please reference for my "stupid female" brain..


There are also more stupid men than females... let me see if I can find the article. Why do you automatically assume I think you are stupid because you're female? Victim complex much...? Sheesh.

I'm not saying your female brain is stupid, females are capable of being born as clever as the smartest man... it just happens less often so of course there will overall be less female progamers than men, compounded by the fact less women play sc2 overall.

Here we go I found it.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Men-Are-More-Intelligent-and-Dumber-than-Women-at-the-Same-Time-66685.shtml
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
July 14 2011 11:39 GMT
#207
On July 14 2011 20:36 Logros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:32 pookadin wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 Otolia wrote:
A zerg female would be the best though. For a society which have TV shows whose only purpose is to speculate on plausible mariage between K-pop singers/actors and powerful men (read : quite the antithesis of feminism), Korea has shown us the way. Now the rest of the world will have to step his game to. I can't believe that in Sweden there is no girl playing SC2. Go Go feminism, let's change the world.

The reason for no girls playing sc2 is twofold.

2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.


WTF..?

There are less smart women then smart men?

Is there some kind of study done that I can read up on? Please reference for my "stupid female" brain..

Yeah I'd like to see this study as well. There's been a lot of messages in the news that female students at the university actually do better in general than the male students.


I think females are a lot more hard working than males when it comes to school. So being smart/intelligent doesn't necessarily matter.
pookadin
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia422 Posts
July 14 2011 11:39 GMT
#208
On July 14 2011 20:35 T.O.P. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:32 pookadin wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 Otolia wrote:
A zerg female would be the best though. For a society which have TV shows whose only purpose is to speculate on plausible mariage between K-pop singers/actors and powerful men (read : quite the antithesis of feminism), Korea has shown us the way. Now the rest of the world will have to step his game to. I can't believe that in Sweden there is no girl playing SC2. Go Go feminism, let's change the world.

The reason for no girls playing sc2 is twofold.

2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.


WTF..?

There are less smart women then smart men?

Is there some kind of study done that I can read up on? Please reference for my "stupid female" brain..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Summers#Differences_between_the_sexes

Check out 2nd hypothesis.


A hypothesis is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon. Hypothesis does not equal fact...

I guess by your reckoning, she must be stupid because most females are? Right?
*JYP* #1 fan! ♥♥ twitter~ @Pookadin
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
July 14 2011 11:39 GMT
#209
On July 14 2011 20:36 Logros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:32 pookadin wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 Otolia wrote:
A zerg female would be the best though. For a society which have TV shows whose only purpose is to speculate on plausible mariage between K-pop singers/actors and powerful men (read : quite the antithesis of feminism), Korea has shown us the way. Now the rest of the world will have to step his game to. I can't believe that in Sweden there is no girl playing SC2. Go Go feminism, let's change the world.

The reason for no girls playing sc2 is twofold.

2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.


WTF..?

There are less smart women then smart men?

Is there some kind of study done that I can read up on? Please reference for my "stupid female" brain..

Yeah I'd like to see this study as well. There's been a lot of messages in the news that female students at the university actually do better in general than the male students.

That reinforces his post.

You might find that the smartest people are mostly males.

Then the people who do generally well are females.

Then the dumbest people are males again.
Valar Morghulis
thee telescopes
Profile Joined August 2010
321 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 11:41:59
July 14 2011 11:40 GMT
#210
nvm ninja edit between quoting and posting xD
Ponyo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1231 Posts
July 14 2011 11:40 GMT
#211
oh shit, she gonna allkill in GSTL watch
ponyo.848
Disquiet
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia628 Posts
July 14 2011 11:41 GMT
#212
On July 14 2011 20:40 thee telescopes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:38 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:33 thee telescopes wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.
Could you link a source for this? I've never heard it before.


On July 14 2011 20:32 pookadin wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 Otolia wrote:
A zerg female would be the best though. For a society which have TV shows whose only purpose is to speculate on plausible mariage between K-pop singers/actors and powerful men (read : quite the antithesis of feminism), Korea has shown us the way. Now the rest of the world will have to step his game to. I can't believe that in Sweden there is no girl playing SC2. Go Go feminism, let's change the world.

The reason for no girls playing sc2 is twofold.

2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.


WTF..?

There are less smart women then smart men?

Is there some kind of study done that I can read up on? Please reference for my "stupid female" brain..


There are also more stupid men than females... let me see if I can find the article. Why do you automatically assume I think you are stupid because you're female? Victim complex much...? Sheesh.

I'm not saying your female brain is stupid, females are capable of being born as clever as the smartest man... it just happens less often so of course there will overall be less female progamers than men, compounded by the fact less women play sc2 overall.

Here we go I found it.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Men-Are-More-Intelligent-and-Dumber-than-Women-at-the-Same-Time-66685.shtml
I'm a man, I was interested in reading where you'd read that.

Victim complex much?

Yeah I hit the wrong quote button lol sorry my bad
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
July 14 2011 11:41 GMT
#213
Why on earth has a discussion about the differences in intelligence between men and women started? Ridiculous.

Guess what? Studies like that only deal with an 'average' man and woman who doesn't actually exist. How about judging Eve by her games rather than gender stereotypes? -_-
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
July 14 2011 11:41 GMT
#214
Another tossgirl except she's terran from the start.
Nice anyway.
SnowyPsilocybin
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom265 Posts
July 14 2011 11:41 GMT
#215
For some reason her picture and the fact that she is called Eve, its just reminding me of Wall-E.

Kinda random really.
CluEleSs_UK
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom583 Posts
July 14 2011 11:42 GMT
#216
She definitely doesn't look 22...
"If it turns out he is leaving the ESL to focus on cooking crystal meth I'll agree that it is somewhat disgraceful, but I'll hold off judgement until then."
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
July 14 2011 11:42 GMT
#217
On July 14 2011 20:38 Disquiet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:33 thee telescopes wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.
Could you link a source for this? I've never heard it before.


Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:32 pookadin wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 Otolia wrote:
A zerg female would be the best though. For a society which have TV shows whose only purpose is to speculate on plausible mariage between K-pop singers/actors and powerful men (read : quite the antithesis of feminism), Korea has shown us the way. Now the rest of the world will have to step his game to. I can't believe that in Sweden there is no girl playing SC2. Go Go feminism, let's change the world.

The reason for no girls playing sc2 is twofold.

2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.


WTF..?

There are less smart women then smart men?

Is there some kind of study done that I can read up on? Please reference for my "stupid female" brain..


There are also more stupid men than females... let me see if I can find the article. Why do you automatically assume I think you are stupid because you're female? Victim complex much...? Sheesh.

I'm not saying your female brain is stupid, females are capable of being born as clever as the smartest man... it just happens less often so of course there will overall be less female progamers than men, compounded by the fact less women play sc2 overall.

Here we go I found it.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Men-Are-More-Intelligent-and-Dumber-than-Women-at-the-Same-Time-66685.shtml


But here you are assuming that you need to be very very intelligent to succeed as a sc2 progamer, which is a bit of a leap I think.
DonkeyShot
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany63 Posts
July 14 2011 11:42 GMT
#218
On July 14 2011 20:15 zzdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:11 DonkeyShot wrote:
Really questionable decision. It's incredible that this gets so much positive feedback.

Regardless of how well she can actually play, this is clearly a publicity move. That in itself wouldn't be too bad but:

1. It appears like a demonstration of equal opportunities and emancipation while
2. subversively reinforcing chauvinistic stereotypes by associating womens success with their appeal to men.

So it's not just sexist, it even disguises itself as the opposite. It puts womens success at the mercy of their appeal towards men, which is one of the most subtle and unfair prejudices towards women. And you cannot tell me that her looks and appeal to men did not play a role in her recruitment. They could have picked thousands of other girls. And if one tries to argue that one has to pick from the thousands of girls by some aspect, then making it her looks reinforces the picture of the dominance of male interest whether you want it or not.

The people here saying that her looks are not important are making it even worse, because they are acting as if this issue did not actually exist. Even if she plays well, it still reinforces the stereotype that only women who appeal to men can be successful. And the same is true for TossGirl.

You should rethink your enthusiasm.


SlayerS_Jessica is the one who scouted her so you're pretty much wrong.


Does it make a difference whether men or women are reinforcing unfair stereotypes? My argument was about women's success being associated with their sexual appeal. Whether some woman approves of this is irrelevant as to whether it is unfair or not.
KingVietKong
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States170 Posts
July 14 2011 11:42 GMT
#219
On July 14 2011 20:35 T.O.P. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:32 pookadin wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:29 Disquiet wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 Otolia wrote:
A zerg female would be the best though. For a society which have TV shows whose only purpose is to speculate on plausible mariage between K-pop singers/actors and powerful men (read : quite the antithesis of feminism), Korea has shown us the way. Now the rest of the world will have to step his game to. I can't believe that in Sweden there is no girl playing SC2. Go Go feminism, let's change the world.

The reason for no girls playing sc2 is twofold.

2.) men are the outliers, there are more stupid men than women, but there are also many more incredibly intelligent men than women. This is not sexism this is factual. I'm not saying that women can't be just as smart as men, I'm just saying that there is less of them.


WTF..?

There are less smart women then smart men?

Is there some kind of study done that I can read up on? Please reference for my "stupid female" brain..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Summers#Differences_between_the_sexes

Check out 2nd hypothesis.


I have a hard time calling that a definitive source. Or a study for that matter, as the article itself even says he didn't conduct research but proposed hypothesis based off of some scarce data, which cannot be interpreted by one person then determined fact. It seems he's not even saying definitely that the lack of women in certain positions is attributable to inherent differences in the sexes.

It's a hard debate, there's definitely some kind of biological argument (though big or small is impossible to say) to be made as well as a social one (same disclaimer), but I'd advise anyone to avoid making "men are aaaaa"/"women are bbbbbb" statements without a thorough self-questioning.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
July 14 2011 11:42 GMT
#220
On July 14 2011 20:15 zzdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 20:11 DonkeyShot wrote:
Really questionable decision. It's incredible that this gets so much positive feedback.

Regardless of how well she can actually play, this is clearly a publicity move. That in itself wouldn't be too bad but:

1. It appears like a demonstration of equal opportunities and emancipation while
2. subversively reinforcing chauvinistic stereotypes by associating womens success with their appeal to men.

So it's not just sexist, it even disguises itself as the opposite. It puts womens success at the mercy of their appeal towards men, which is one of the most subtle and unfair prejudices towards women. And you cannot tell me that her looks and appeal to men did not play a role in her recruitment. They could have picked thousands of other girls. And if one tries to argue that one has to pick from the thousands of girls by some aspect, then making it her looks reinforces the picture of the dominance of male interest whether you want it or not.

The people here saying that her looks are not important are making it even worse, because they are acting as if this issue did not actually exist. Even if she plays well, it still reinforces the stereotype that only women who appeal to men can be successful. And the same is true for TossGirl.

You should rethink your enthusiasm.


SlayerS_Jessica is the one who scouted her so you're pretty much wrong.

You think that women can't be complicit in advancing chauvinistic stereotypes? You think women are incapable of realizing that society gives women status based on their appeal to men, and taking advantage of that fact?

DonkeyShot has explained exactly what bothers me about this announcement, and the argument you've responded with is completely irrelevant.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 39m
OSC
7h 39m
Stellar Fest
7h 39m
OSC
18h 39m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.