• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8958 users

KiWiKaKi, SLush, Phoenix, Spades to Reign - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 General
676 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next All
VTPerfect
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States487 Posts
June 16 2011 07:00 GMT
#601
On June 16 2011 12:40 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 12:32 masterbreti wrote:
On June 16 2011 11:12 Arkansassy wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:14 masterbreti wrote:
Apperently according to Vt players. Everything is the same for VT. Only now they have two different sc2 teams. One living in a house and one living apart. 2 different divisions.

But I still really want to say a huge f you to frank. Just sort of seems like he is favouring a new little baby. Just seems out of place. Maybe its just a kneejerk reaction though.


I can't believe that current VT players believe "Everything is the same."

After reading through 30 pages of posts and seeing some people accusing the "old" VT team members of bitterness, I think they should understand how disheartening it is for players that work hard to do their best for "their" team and then get slapped in the face with, "Yeah, we're gonna have a pro house..oh, and a new team, so you guys ain't comin with us." (Hidden message - we only want the best and most popular players)

Understandably, VT Gaming is first and foremost a business, and like any business - gaming or not - they have to maintain a corporate mentality in order to survive. That means, making money and being successful. Sponsors don't back a losing team. And I'm almost certain most VTGs funds and their attention will be dedicated to pro house and new team. Its simply common sense and how corporations work.

I wish the "new" VT luck in their endeavors and I wish the "old" team members much success with or without VT.


My coach is VTFuture, He has been my coach for a long time. I did chat with him briefly about it.

Basically what I got from him and other VT members. They don't like it that much. They understand the point. There is a little bit of bitterness there from what I can sense. Which they have every right to have. If I got shafted just because of new people. I would be pissed off and myself would likely quit the team.

This is not the case though and the VT members are sticking with Frank (Mirhi (VTG manager)) for now. Honestly I don't see current VT lasting very long because of the fact that Mirhi will basically put all his love into this new team and Exia (the manager who managers the shafted players) will be left to try to keep the current team together.

Future said basically all that has really changed for them is losing Spades. Which TBH is not the biggest loss in the world. They have some pretty damn solid players and I only see VT getting better and possibily being better than Reign.

Personally I will see where things go and hopefully Future, Whiplash, Pokebunny. Bitter, and the rest keep strong and keep being awesome.




you see the possibly being better than reign? no offense to the guys in vt, but there is a reason they are in vt and not reign.




I guess most people don't know what I've done in Wc3. This Reign business has given me an excuse to take Sc2 to the highest level. VT was going nowhere as a team so forming Reign was the correct business decision. That said enjoy the show.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
June 16 2011 07:08 GMT
#602
On June 16 2011 16:00 VTPerfect wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 12:40 jmbthirteen wrote:
On June 16 2011 12:32 masterbreti wrote:
On June 16 2011 11:12 Arkansassy wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:14 masterbreti wrote:
Apperently according to Vt players. Everything is the same for VT. Only now they have two different sc2 teams. One living in a house and one living apart. 2 different divisions.

But I still really want to say a huge f you to frank. Just sort of seems like he is favouring a new little baby. Just seems out of place. Maybe its just a kneejerk reaction though.


I can't believe that current VT players believe "Everything is the same."

After reading through 30 pages of posts and seeing some people accusing the "old" VT team members of bitterness, I think they should understand how disheartening it is for players that work hard to do their best for "their" team and then get slapped in the face with, "Yeah, we're gonna have a pro house..oh, and a new team, so you guys ain't comin with us." (Hidden message - we only want the best and most popular players)

Understandably, VT Gaming is first and foremost a business, and like any business - gaming or not - they have to maintain a corporate mentality in order to survive. That means, making money and being successful. Sponsors don't back a losing team. And I'm almost certain most VTGs funds and their attention will be dedicated to pro house and new team. Its simply common sense and how corporations work.

I wish the "new" VT luck in their endeavors and I wish the "old" team members much success with or without VT.


My coach is VTFuture, He has been my coach for a long time. I did chat with him briefly about it.

Basically what I got from him and other VT members. They don't like it that much. They understand the point. There is a little bit of bitterness there from what I can sense. Which they have every right to have. If I got shafted just because of new people. I would be pissed off and myself would likely quit the team.

This is not the case though and the VT members are sticking with Frank (Mirhi (VTG manager)) for now. Honestly I don't see current VT lasting very long because of the fact that Mirhi will basically put all his love into this new team and Exia (the manager who managers the shafted players) will be left to try to keep the current team together.

Future said basically all that has really changed for them is losing Spades. Which TBH is not the biggest loss in the world. They have some pretty damn solid players and I only see VT getting better and possibily being better than Reign.

Personally I will see where things go and hopefully Future, Whiplash, Pokebunny. Bitter, and the rest keep strong and keep being awesome.




you see the possibly being better than reign? no offense to the guys in vt, but there is a reason they are in vt and not reign.



VT was going nowhere as a team


Ouch >.<
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
June 16 2011 07:33 GMT
#603
On June 16 2011 16:00 VTPerfect wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 12:40 jmbthirteen wrote:
On June 16 2011 12:32 masterbreti wrote:
On June 16 2011 11:12 Arkansassy wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:14 masterbreti wrote:
Apperently according to Vt players. Everything is the same for VT. Only now they have two different sc2 teams. One living in a house and one living apart. 2 different divisions.

But I still really want to say a huge f you to frank. Just sort of seems like he is favouring a new little baby. Just seems out of place. Maybe its just a kneejerk reaction though.


I can't believe that current VT players believe "Everything is the same."

After reading through 30 pages of posts and seeing some people accusing the "old" VT team members of bitterness, I think they should understand how disheartening it is for players that work hard to do their best for "their" team and then get slapped in the face with, "Yeah, we're gonna have a pro house..oh, and a new team, so you guys ain't comin with us." (Hidden message - we only want the best and most popular players)

Understandably, VT Gaming is first and foremost a business, and like any business - gaming or not - they have to maintain a corporate mentality in order to survive. That means, making money and being successful. Sponsors don't back a losing team. And I'm almost certain most VTGs funds and their attention will be dedicated to pro house and new team. Its simply common sense and how corporations work.

I wish the "new" VT luck in their endeavors and I wish the "old" team members much success with or without VT.


My coach is VTFuture, He has been my coach for a long time. I did chat with him briefly about it.

Basically what I got from him and other VT members. They don't like it that much. They understand the point. There is a little bit of bitterness there from what I can sense. Which they have every right to have. If I got shafted just because of new people. I would be pissed off and myself would likely quit the team.

This is not the case though and the VT members are sticking with Frank (Mirhi (VTG manager)) for now. Honestly I don't see current VT lasting very long because of the fact that Mirhi will basically put all his love into this new team and Exia (the manager who managers the shafted players) will be left to try to keep the current team together.

Future said basically all that has really changed for them is losing Spades. Which TBH is not the biggest loss in the world. They have some pretty damn solid players and I only see VT getting better and possibily being better than Reign.

Personally I will see where things go and hopefully Future, Whiplash, Pokebunny. Bitter, and the rest keep strong and keep being awesome.




you see the possibly being better than reign? no offense to the guys in vt, but there is a reason they are in vt and not reign.




I guess most people don't know what I've done in Wc3. This Reign business has given me an excuse to take Sc2 to the highest level. VT was going nowhere as a team so forming Reign was the correct business decision. That said enjoy the show.


I don't quite understand what you are saying? You said you now have an excuse to take sc2 to the highest level... because now you have something more to strive toward? If so, that's strange that all the competitions weren't enough, but if not then I'm not sure what you mean.

"That said enjoy the show." That could mean a few things in different tones and contexts... so maybe I shouldn't assume...

Regardless, I can see how it might be a bit annoying for VT players, but from my perspective (which obviously isn't the most valid) it just seems like Reign wouldn't even be a possiblity without these players with strong results, so you are no worse off. The fact that they weren't able to invest into the same players who haven't had many results should not be surprising.

At the same time it seems like you can benefit from being on the same team (or close enough) to these players. You will be able to practice with them, and any success they may have (which may lead to sponsors) may also trickle down to you.

On the same hand, this may also mean VT will die out as Reign becomes the primary focus... and I hope that isn't the case.
Flaunt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
New Zealand784 Posts
June 16 2011 07:41 GMT
#604
On June 16 2011 16:00 VTPerfect wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 12:40 jmbthirteen wrote:
On June 16 2011 12:32 masterbreti wrote:
On June 16 2011 11:12 Arkansassy wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:14 masterbreti wrote:
Apperently according to Vt players. Everything is the same for VT. Only now they have two different sc2 teams. One living in a house and one living apart. 2 different divisions.

But I still really want to say a huge f you to frank. Just sort of seems like he is favouring a new little baby. Just seems out of place. Maybe its just a kneejerk reaction though.


I can't believe that current VT players believe "Everything is the same."

After reading through 30 pages of posts and seeing some people accusing the "old" VT team members of bitterness, I think they should understand how disheartening it is for players that work hard to do their best for "their" team and then get slapped in the face with, "Yeah, we're gonna have a pro house..oh, and a new team, so you guys ain't comin with us." (Hidden message - we only want the best and most popular players)

Understandably, VT Gaming is first and foremost a business, and like any business - gaming or not - they have to maintain a corporate mentality in order to survive. That means, making money and being successful. Sponsors don't back a losing team. And I'm almost certain most VTGs funds and their attention will be dedicated to pro house and new team. Its simply common sense and how corporations work.

I wish the "new" VT luck in their endeavors and I wish the "old" team members much success with or without VT.


My coach is VTFuture, He has been my coach for a long time. I did chat with him briefly about it.

Basically what I got from him and other VT members. They don't like it that much. They understand the point. There is a little bit of bitterness there from what I can sense. Which they have every right to have. If I got shafted just because of new people. I would be pissed off and myself would likely quit the team.

This is not the case though and the VT members are sticking with Frank (Mirhi (VTG manager)) for now. Honestly I don't see current VT lasting very long because of the fact that Mirhi will basically put all his love into this new team and Exia (the manager who managers the shafted players) will be left to try to keep the current team together.

Future said basically all that has really changed for them is losing Spades. Which TBH is not the biggest loss in the world. They have some pretty damn solid players and I only see VT getting better and possibily being better than Reign.

Personally I will see where things go and hopefully Future, Whiplash, Pokebunny. Bitter, and the rest keep strong and keep being awesome.




you see the possibly being better than reign? no offense to the guys in vt, but there is a reason they are in vt and not reign.




I guess most people don't know what I've done in Wc3. This Reign business has given me an excuse to take Sc2 to the highest level. VT was going nowhere as a team so forming Reign was the correct business decision. That said enjoy the show.


you didn't do anything in wc3. get off your high horse perf, lol. btw are you joining the team house michael?
What? You seek something? You wish to multiply yourself tenfold, a hundredfold? You seek followers? Seek zeros!
Tenz
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia106 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 07:52:27
June 16 2011 07:52 GMT
#605
On June 16 2011 16:00 VTPerfect wrote:

I guess most people don't know what I've done in Wc3. This Reign business has given me an excuse to take Sc2 to the highest level. VT was going nowhere as a team so forming Reign was the correct business decision. That said enjoy the show.


I tried to google what you did in wc3 but couldn't find anything, did you go under a different alias?

All I found was this..

+ Show Spoiler +


You seem to be making very bitter and angry comments, do you believe you deserve a position in the new team or what do you think should of happened?

Also as a self proclaimed pro-gamer one would think you'd take the game seriously from day 1 and not need something like this to motivate you.

Not trolling - Just discussing.


VTPerfect
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States487 Posts
June 16 2011 08:41 GMT
#606
try googling cgz.perfect. I don't feel like talking about how blue the sky is. Nor do i want to hijack the Reign thread. I just want people to know im on VT gaming and i won't stop playing before Anaheim
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
June 16 2011 14:08 GMT
#607
On June 16 2011 16:00 VTPerfect wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 12:40 jmbthirteen wrote:
On June 16 2011 12:32 masterbreti wrote:
On June 16 2011 11:12 Arkansassy wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:14 masterbreti wrote:
Apperently according to Vt players. Everything is the same for VT. Only now they have two different sc2 teams. One living in a house and one living apart. 2 different divisions.

But I still really want to say a huge f you to frank. Just sort of seems like he is favouring a new little baby. Just seems out of place. Maybe its just a kneejerk reaction though.


I can't believe that current VT players believe "Everything is the same."

After reading through 30 pages of posts and seeing some people accusing the "old" VT team members of bitterness, I think they should understand how disheartening it is for players that work hard to do their best for "their" team and then get slapped in the face with, "Yeah, we're gonna have a pro house..oh, and a new team, so you guys ain't comin with us." (Hidden message - we only want the best and most popular players)

Understandably, VT Gaming is first and foremost a business, and like any business - gaming or not - they have to maintain a corporate mentality in order to survive. That means, making money and being successful. Sponsors don't back a losing team. And I'm almost certain most VTGs funds and their attention will be dedicated to pro house and new team. Its simply common sense and how corporations work.

I wish the "new" VT luck in their endeavors and I wish the "old" team members much success with or without VT.


My coach is VTFuture, He has been my coach for a long time. I did chat with him briefly about it.

Basically what I got from him and other VT members. They don't like it that much. They understand the point. There is a little bit of bitterness there from what I can sense. Which they have every right to have. If I got shafted just because of new people. I would be pissed off and myself would likely quit the team.

This is not the case though and the VT members are sticking with Frank (Mirhi (VTG manager)) for now. Honestly I don't see current VT lasting very long because of the fact that Mirhi will basically put all his love into this new team and Exia (the manager who managers the shafted players) will be left to try to keep the current team together.

Future said basically all that has really changed for them is losing Spades. Which TBH is not the biggest loss in the world. They have some pretty damn solid players and I only see VT getting better and possibily being better than Reign.

Personally I will see where things go and hopefully Future, Whiplash, Pokebunny. Bitter, and the rest keep strong and keep being awesome.




you see the possibly being better than reign? no offense to the guys in vt, but there is a reason they are in vt and not reign.




I guess most people don't know what I've done in Wc3. This Reign business has given me an excuse to take Sc2 to the highest level. VT was going nowhere as a team so forming Reign was the correct business decision. That said enjoy the show.
oh my, I think we already are. :p
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
June 16 2011 14:38 GMT
#608
Well best of luck to Future and Pokebunny.

I sincerely hope VT invests more into their current roster, as I personally think the best way to build a long-term roster and reputation is to start from what you already have. The new website and the new "team" is nice though.
striderxxx
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada443 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 16:45:19
June 16 2011 16:09 GMT
#609
I see VT as being a minor league team until they are ready to be called up into big boys club on team Reign.
Ownos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2147 Posts
June 16 2011 16:25 GMT
#610
On June 15 2011 10:39 namedplayer wrote:
no Rain


This going to be a running joke?

Every time a foreign team announces a recruitment, we can say "no Rain?"

It'd be like Artosis Grandmaster Watch.
...deeper and deeper into the bowels of El Diablo
Strike_
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands704 Posts
June 16 2011 16:30 GMT
#611
Omg this will be such a sick team
Nizzy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States839 Posts
June 16 2011 16:51 GMT
#612
So only team reign is listed on the website? Poor Pokebunny
FairForever
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2392 Posts
June 16 2011 18:40 GMT
#613
On June 16 2011 23:38 Antimage wrote:
Well best of luck to Future and Pokebunny.

I sincerely hope VT invests more into their current roster, as I personally think the best way to build a long-term roster and reputation is to start from what you already have. The new website and the new "team" is nice though.


Agreed with what you have to say. Out of curiousity, maybe you wouldn't want to share, but do you feel similarly with coL's acquisition of ROOT?
Servatose
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States33 Posts
June 16 2011 20:16 GMT
#614
This is epic news. Congrats, guys!
Infinity Gaming
Profile Joined February 2011
United States44 Posts
June 16 2011 22:04 GMT
#615
KiWi's mah favorite

Congrats ^^
Head of Infinity Gaming --- http://infgaming.net
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 22:29:35
June 16 2011 22:28 GMT
#616
Hmmm... I do believe we have found an answer to a recent question...


Reign.Rain

oops. 20+ pages. I'm sure someone already beat me to that cheap pun
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
June 16 2011 22:35 GMT
#617
On June 17 2011 03:40 FairForever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 23:38 Antimage wrote:
Well best of luck to Future and Pokebunny.

I sincerely hope VT invests more into their current roster, as I personally think the best way to build a long-term roster and reputation is to start from what you already have. The new website and the new "team" is nice though.


Agreed with what you have to say. Out of curiousity, maybe you wouldn't want to share, but do you feel similarly with coL's acquisition of ROOT?


I know my opinion isn't even remotely as valuable as Antimage's in this situation, but I just wanted to point out that coL's acquisition is much different. They are simply adding more players to their team... which all teams do, and it is to be expected (it just so happened that it was a few recruits at once in this case). On the other hand, Reign seems to be leaving the rest of VT behind, or at least that is how some people are responding to it here.
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
June 16 2011 22:50 GMT
#618
On June 15 2011 11:44 Mordiford wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 11:39 Spades wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:36 Mordiford wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:35 ThE_OsToJiY wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:34 ROOTFayth wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:20 sicarii wrote:
Damn i was hoping Kiwi would go for a European team as the NA teams are so much weaker maybe the two open spots will be filled with respectable players but I'm skeptical. And why is kiwikaki not the captain? by far the best player in the roster, i get that Spades is supposed to be VT's top guy, but i mean its Kiwikaki, just the way he looks at the game can help the whole team when he is in a position to lead.

you really don't know kiwikaki's personality lol, no way he would even come close to wanting to be the team captain


FAYTH FOR CAPTAIN!


I second that!

Poor Spades, already getting voted out of office.

ill trade places with fayth if i get his bank account


lol

Well played.


I don't get it.. What's the reference to Fayth and unlimited money or w/e? If he has hundreds of millions he should start his own SC2 franchise >>
papachad
Profile Joined June 2011
United States15 Posts
June 16 2011 23:16 GMT
#619
thats a suprise for sure. cool though. KiwiKaki is the man.
shit happens when you party naked.
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
June 16 2011 23:58 GMT
#620
On June 17 2011 07:50 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 11:44 Mordiford wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:39 Spades wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:36 Mordiford wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:35 ThE_OsToJiY wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:34 ROOTFayth wrote:
On June 15 2011 11:20 sicarii wrote:
Damn i was hoping Kiwi would go for a European team as the NA teams are so much weaker maybe the two open spots will be filled with respectable players but I'm skeptical. And why is kiwikaki not the captain? by far the best player in the roster, i get that Spades is supposed to be VT's top guy, but i mean its Kiwikaki, just the way he looks at the game can help the whole team when he is in a position to lead.

you really don't know kiwikaki's personality lol, no way he would even come close to wanting to be the team captain


FAYTH FOR CAPTAIN!


I second that!

Poor Spades, already getting voted out of office.

ill trade places with fayth if i get his bank account


lol

Well played.


I don't get it.. What's the reference to Fayth and unlimited money or w/e? If he has hundreds of millions he should start his own SC2 franchise >>


Where are you seeing "hundreds of millions" or "unlimited money." All I saw was Spades suggesting that Fayth has more money than him... that doesn't mean Fayth is rich.

Regardless, I don't see the problem with Spades being the captain... he seems like he'd be a good captain.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0160
Khaldor150
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.